dl esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where can i dl esf for free?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know... i went to both the files for the USA 1 and 1 said i had to become a member in order to dl which costs money, and the other wouldnt work...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhh. I don't know what you're talking about, Unless you're trying to download from gamespy. Registering at gamespy and other download sites is completley free, however you can pay to become a user with more privledges, usually faster downloads and what not. I think you might have accidentally clicked on an advanced membership.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u need half life before you can use esf? cause thats what my friend told me, but i was just seeing if i could do it anyways

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a modification of Half Life so yes, you need Half Life. It is not a standalone game.

Best answers
sorry but uhm, how did u find out about esf, and, sorry again, doesnt it like say everywhere, ESF A HALF LIFE MODIFICATION nad the HALF LIFE TOP 100 thing also helps :D

okay maybee im getting u wrong here but it does seem pretty dumb

EDIT::: And heres a tip for future reference modifications are basicaly a transformation of the game to exstend it or play multiplayer like this...

Best answers
I'm a bit confused myself. You have 122 posts on this forum and your signature says "I'm better than you are at esf" but yet you are asking "does it run off half-life"...

o_O Anyone else puzzled? Obviously if "you are better at esf than me", you have played in previous days. Apparently you DONT have esf now... :rolleyes:

Retired
Best answers
you can download it for free on gamespy, and yes you do need Half-Life. now before everybody goes off-topic on the matter. i'm going to close this one.

good luck r4p3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom