face me! anyone?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref!

yeppers!

Venue is during an 8-mile style rap battle. Throw a few rhymes in to make it more interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe..

well i dont know you so i cant rap about u... but ill spit *spits and it falls in a tin bucket*

Your hands are shaking
At the demon thats slowly awaking
And when its released u know i start taking
Lives in which will soon be yours
Dont cry when ur left in ur own blood, dead on the floor

i kept it short because uh... i dunno :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forget the pleasentries...

looks like your scared to get faded
by more rhymes than your sig is pixelated
your a wannabe emcee and thats why you hate it
acting like you don't know
your slower than acts of congress and colon relief when your constipated
yeah thats right, i can be a silly emcee but turn into scarface reincarnated

drop your weak attempt to battle, im tired of waiting........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Round 2 of the flow contest begins as the crowd gets wild. The room is dark with the spot light shining on the two artists. The announcer signals the d.j. to drop a beat, who lays down the insturmental to Bravehearts "quick to back down" song. The beat kicks up and Hwoarang is about to flow. Just as the mic touches his lips, Iceman throws a right punch that lands on the jaw of the ungaurded emcee. There was a loud *ooooooo* as the crowd began to get more intense.

Hwoarang hits the ground hard along with the mike. "Get yo punk azz up" said iceman as he was taunting the fallen emcee. Slowly but calm, Hwoarang gets back up to his feet and whipes the blood from his bottom lip. "You call that a punch" said Hwoarang as he charged at Iceman and releases a fury of punches. He was 14 for 3 on his punches (a total of 17 with 14 hits and 3 misses) that causes Iceman to lean on the d.j's table for support.

On the table lays 3 amps, some records of insturmentals, a mic, and the sound set. Just as Hwoarang was about to do another attack, Iceman grabbed the small amp and throws it at the so called emcee. Hwoarang side stepped the attack and charged at Iceman again. He was just about to swing, but his face was welcomed with the 2nd amp which shattered on contact. Hwoarang falls to one knee and Iceman begins smashing random disks on the head of the wounded rapper.

The attacks with the disks had no effect on Hwoarang. Iceman was out of ideas so he looked to finish it with hand to hand combat. The frozen one was outmatched as the emcee landed crushing blows that took a toll on Icemans body. At this moment, the crowd is insane. The security guards cant hold them back anymore as most of the people jumped on stage to get a closer view of the fight. Hwoarang throws a high punch, but Iceman ducked and connected with the rappers gut with a low jab. He then grabs the mic *which is attatched to the speaker by a cord* and begins choking hwoarang with it looking to end the match...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The crowd began to cheer and moan with anticipation as the battle host, Future was pacing back and forward across the stage. He suddenly stopped, putting the mic up to his smile filled face.

"Ok, this is a battle for the ages, a battle to remember."

Future's nod acompanied the loud cheers and random screams from the crowd.

"Can Iceman and Hwoarang aka E Money come to the stage?"

The crowd began to chant, "E Money, E Money, E Money!"

The two emces walked onto the stage, their eyes focused on each other with more than deadly intentions. Future walked forward, the only thing seperating Iceman and E Money from taking shots at each other. Future put the mic back up to his mouth.

"I feel a lot of personal issues in this battle, I don't know what's going to happen!"

"Since it's the championship...each of them get a minute and a half."

"Yo, I don't think I even want to know what's going to happen!"

Future turned to the DJ and signaled to get the music ready.

"Aight, we flip a coin to see who goes first."

"E Money since your the reigning champ you pick head or tails."

E Money replied "Heads"

Future flipped the coin and it landed on his hand. He flipped it and place it on wrist, revealing to himself.

"Looks like we got tails."

"Challenger, who do you want to go first?"

"Let that arrogant ***** go first," Iceman boasted.

"Woaaah, I definately feel the heat in this battle," Future echoed.

Future turned to the DJ once again, and motioned for the beat to drop. The DJ scratched the vinyl, followed by the instrumental to "Mobb Deep - Shook Ones pt.2" E Money immediately turned to the crowd and began to flow.

I don't think I need to confess
Oh well, this ***** emcee needs to give it a rest
Giggling pest, your to weak to access the heat needed to protest
You in this championship is unbelievable at best
The crowd reciving some checks is your only feasable reason for success
Find your cold body in the alley, with me writing REST IN PEACE on your chest
Let me disclose further on this pivitol information
To beat me? You have to fight for generation after generation
Cheap imitation, you might as well picture the lengths it took to the United States creation
You get played-like-stations, a lyrical genius your unarguably facing

E Money pointed to Iceman.

"Anyone off the street could replace-him!"

Iceman's face filled with anger and dropped his mic, the ring disturbed the crowd. Then they began to chant.

"Choke, Choke, Choke, Choke!"

One audience member put his hands around his throat, acting like he was choking. Laughs, boos, and loud outbursts soon followed. Iceman went from anger to pure rage. He ran at Hwoarang full blast and attempted to fling his right fist into his face. Hwoarang reacted efficiently by throwing his shoulder under Iceman's swing and eventually throwing him over his shoulder. Iceman landed on the stage and quickly grabbed his back. Future stepped in, followed by club bouncers. They quickly seperated Hwoarang and Iceman, who yelled obscure remarks at each over the apparent roar of the crowd.

"Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!" Could be heard over the ambience of excited nonsense.

Iceman broke free of a bouncer and ran towards the closest exit, running out into the street. People standing in the alleyway watched him run around the block. Hwoarang finally broke free and headed in the same direction he had seen Iceman go. Busting through the door, he turned his head and noticed Iceman turning around the corner and he gave chase.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alrighty, Iceman went straight into the action, which can be good, but it doesn't beat a hell of a setup. unfortunately, Hwoarang didn't follow the rules with two personal successful attacks and one enemy successful attack. So round one goes to Iceman

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been a couple days.....have you forfieted?

or, would you like me to go first?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang gasped for air as the tightened cord cut off his respitory system. More blood, from his busted bottom lip, oozed down his chin. Ice Man let out a sadistic laugh.

"Looks like this is a wrap," Ice Man continued to chuckle.

A bouncer finally ran on to the stage and grabbed Ice Man, pulling him away from Hwoarang who exhaled with a sigh of relief. Hwoarang slowly got up and turned to Ice Man, who was held in check by a bouncer. Picking up his mic, he turned to the crowd.

"Let him go." Hwoarang motioned to the bouncer.

"Let that fool go," Hwoarang followed.

The bouncer pushed Ice Man forward, who surprisingly just stood there. Hwoarang turned to the crowd.

"Is it just me, or does this crowd want to see a battle?"

Random replies of yes, yeah, and oh yeah insued. Future appeared from the shadows with a coin, ready for flipping. Future walked in between the fighters and the crowd grew silent.

Future turned to E Money. "Heads or Tails?"

"Tails," E Money replied.

Future flipped the coin. Catching it and placing it on his wrist.

"It's heads." Future acknowledged.

"Ice Man, who would you like to go first?"

"I'm curious how a ***** emcee flows, let him go first," Ice Man fronted.

Future stepped back as the DJ dropped the instrumental, "Mobb Deep - Survival of the Fittest"

E Money turned to Ice Man and shook his head. Then turned to the crowd.

Blood pouring from my lip as I flow, he's trying to take shots-at-me
This wannabe thug must have just tripped and won the ghetto lot-er-ry
But you spent your money on the wrong numbers
You can't stop the invincible, your just another hypocritical succession of lyrical hypoc-ra-cy
All the times you saw Eminem flow and all the time you thought he was something you could be
But it takes natural skills to box with someone as potentialy and physically irregardless as me
Take your fake gang signs and get off the street
You know deep down you got nothing to beef
Using heated arguments aka circus side shows for your music career's finanical relief
We're reminded every time we listen to the constant lines of deceit
Wonder why you even got the mind to speak

Ice Man was gritting his teeth, on the verge of an aggrivated explosion. He began to spin the mic, using the cord to increase speed and control it's direction. He suddenly dropped it. kicked it with the side of his right foot, and applied a soft enough grip that it spiraled at Hwoarang.

Future screamed. "Look out!"

Hwoarang turned to his right and saw the mic heading straight for his face, unhesitantly he leaned out of harms way. But his balance had been sacrificed and he fell off the stage. Staying calm, he landed on his hands and launched off the ground below. The crowd scattered as he finally planted his two feet, standing twenty five feet from the stage. The crowd stared silenty at Hwoarang, then turned to Ice Man, waiting for him to react. Ice Man punched his right fist into the palm of his left hand and bursted foward. The crowd was thrown aside like cattle in a tornado, victims in Ice Man's destructive charge towards Hwoarang. The Tae Kwon Do artist dropped into his stance as "Mobb Deep - Survival of the Fittest" still blared in his surroundings. Hwoarang began to run forward, throwing his right shoulder back, preparing to closeline Ice Man.

Ice Man pushed aside two people and only watched as Hwoarang's fist closed in on his nose, knocking him off his feet. His head spun and his back took in the smack of the concrete. Hwoarang began to cycle through his denominative styles, waiting for Ice Man to stand up. Iceman rolled onto his stomach, and used his knees and arms to push off of the ground, slowly rising to his feet as his head rang from the contact. He shook his head, his eyes immediately focusing on Hwoarang.

"Lucky shot," Ice man acquitted.

Hwoarang slid forward off his left foot and switched to his right, swinging the heel of his left foot into the side of Ice Man's mouth. Practicly blindsided, Ice Man had to catch his balance. Hwoarang ran forward, hoping to take advantage of his position. Ice Man suddenly woke and got up, throwing his shoulder into Hwoarang's stomach. He wrapped his arms around Hwoarang tight, and slammed him to the ground. The nasty cut on Hwoarang's lip, poored blood and was followed by Hwoarang couging up more. Rolling to his side, Hwoarang gritted with pain.

"Learning quick, I see," Ice Man bursted.

Hwoarang's arm shook as he pushed to his feet, wiping the blood from his chin. Yet the presence of blood still trickled down his chin.

"You seem to be leaking," Ice Man further remarked.

The crowd had formed a thick circle around the two of them, chanting their perceptions and opinions on the fight. Suddenly the doors opened and police sirens could be heard. The main entrance doors open and the reflection of squad car lights could be seen. Ice Man looked at Hwoarang and then looked at the red and blue lights. He turned and ran away, finding his way through the crowd and out the opposite doors. Hwoarang watched him exit and then decided to chase him down. Busting through the doors he saw as Ice Man disappeared around a corner.

"I'll cut him off," Hwoarang predicted.

Hwoarang ran toward the street corner, but turned down a dark alleyway, disappearing in the darkness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Desperatly gasping for air, Hwoarang began elbowing Iceman in his gut. The ice warrior loosened his grip as Hwoarang broke free. "You want yo one huh? Well drop the rope and fight me like a man." said Hwoarang as he took his coat off. The announcer "dj homeskillet" stepped in to die down the fight.

Homeskillet: Aiight Aiight i feel some physical tension in here. Def Jams recordings cant be responsible for who gets injured in here.

Ice Man: So be it. Im not the one whos going to get hurt.

Hwoarang: B**** im about to whoop yo
(Homeskillet stepped in and stopped Hwoarang before he could finish his words.)

Homeskillet: We gonna settle this like real artists. One round, 30 seconds per battle. The clock starts when you speak. Ice Man since you new here, you spit first.

He stares in my eyes
I ask why
As he never seemed suprised
that he's about to die
He holds a nine
But dont he know he cant make a dead man cry
Now its too late as he never got to say good-bye
Now im about to fry
His thick skull with fists of fury
He's about to...

"Man f*** this" Was heard in the background as Hwoarang swung and connected with Icemans Jaw that sent the unguarded emcee flying into the dj set. As the crowds intensity increased, Hwoarang continues to pound Iceman in the face left and right. Security guards rush in to pull E-money off of him. "Yeah punk do somn now. Lil punk azz cant see me." Iceman got back to his feet and wiped his face from the blood that was leaking out.

"My blood! You made me bleed!" E-money turned to the crowd and rose his hands in victory. His ignorance became his downfall when Iceman grabbed the dj's chair. Hwoarang turned around and a crashing thud was heard as his face connected with the chair Iceman was holding. "Oh!" ,"Oh S***", and "Gyyooood Damn!" was heard as Iceman stood there heavily breathing. "Hey! Take this outside" Homeskillet said as he got tired of the fighting.

The crowd moved outside to the back ally with the moon shining overhead. You can hear police sirens in the background along with people watching tv.
There's a slight hesitation as hwoarang hasnt came out yet. "What you backin down now" said someone in the crowd. Hwoarang walked through the door with a metal pole in his hand. He ran and swung at Iceman and connected to Iceman's kidney area. The ice one fell to all fours and E-money swung again and hit Iceman in the back. The ice warrior spread out across the ground. He slowly began getting back up to his feet and spots a trash can. He picked up the object and swung at Hwoarangs head. It connected and now E-money is on his fours. Iceman dropped the trash-can and followed up with a kick in Hwoarangs face. He finished it off with a crushing punch to E-money's jaw and both fell to the ground. Minutes passed and teh crowd died down as both fighters lied there motionless.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
round two! Hwoarang wins!

with just a little more description, and a better rhyme.

go for it round three!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With his feet smacking the ground as he ran, Iceman tried to escape from the cops. His feet hitting small puddles from what the rain left the night before. He turned the corner to the left and was stopped in his tracks when he laid his eyes on Hwoarang. The fighters could barely see since the moonlight was blocked off by a couple of buildings. "Now that no-ones around, I'll show you my true fighting skills." With his right foot planted on the ground, The Ice one had a confident expression on his face. He ran towards the remarkable emcee, throwing his fist into the wind. His fist stopped in its track as Hwoarang blocked it with the back of his forearm. "Ha" Iceman vanished in thin air, his physical state re-appeared beside the unguarded emcee, and threw a powerful right hand to the face of Hwoarang.

Hwoarangs body tumbled across the ground ripping his shirt and causing several scrapes on his back. Iceman went back to his fighting stance and watched as e-money layed there motionless. There was silence except from the dripping water from the fire escape ladder. Iceman shifted his body into a normal position, turned, and began walking away. "It's a shame, one punch and he's out" sounded Iceman. "Heh you think a single punch can stop me?" Holding his left shoulder, Hwoarang got back up to his feet. Although his left arm was incapable of moving, He still showed his fighting spirit. Hwoarang charged at Iceman with blazing speeds. Spinning his body in a 360 manuver, he rose his right arm, and his back hand connected with Icemans face shattering his right cheak bone.

Iceman's body spinned in mid-air, bounced off teh ground 2 times, and rolled before comming to a stop in a puddle on the side of the road. His left arm hanging, and his lungs pumping harder then usual, Hwoarang was sure to be the winner. The emcee grinting face turned into an emotionless stare as he heard the siren of the cops car getting louder. "S***, I got to hide his body" said the frightened rapper. Icemans body still lied there motionless. Hwoarang walked himself towards the ice warriors position and reached down to drag him. "Dont touch me" Icemans got to all fours and sweeped his feet in an 180 degree turn, attempting to trip the rapper. Hwoarang saw the attack comming and jumped out of harms way. Still spinning, Iceman began to get back to his feet and uppercutted e-money.

Iceman along with his remarkable speed, ran towards the body of Hwoarang that was still in the air. He jumped up, grabbed the out cold body of e-money, and piledrived him head-first into the ground. The sirens became louder as cars came speeding in from different directions. The cops couldnt see anything but dust that was left from Icemans dramatic attack. Whether he won or not, both fighters wouldve been arrested. The smoke cleared, and both fighters was seen lying about 4 feet away from each other in a small crater. One cop signald for ambulances on his walky talky. Others were shocked to see what they saw. The ambulance arrived about 15 minutes later and took both fighter to the local hospital.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang blurred down the dark alleyway, his vision slowly adjusting to the blindness. Homeless people would rise as he grew closer and his eyes would jump in their direction. But, he continued his pace, hoping to catch the unsuspecting Ice Man on the otherside.

"Creatures of the alleyway," Hwoarang thought to himself.

The street lights of the next street began to focus in, his paranoid head exited the alleyway. Turning to his right, then to his left where he saw Ice Man running toward him. He dropped back behind the corner, trying to slow his heart rate and control his breathing as he heard Ice Man's footsteps grow louder.

"This is it," Hwoarang adjusted.

Leaning against the alleyway as much as possible, he watched as Ice Man ran past him. Hwoarang jumped forward, lowering his body and launching off the concrete.

"Ahh!" Hwoarang screamed.

His right foot swinging at the back of Ice Man's head. Surprisingly, Ice Man leaned under it, jumping to Hwoarang's right. Hwoarang landed, throwing his left shoulder back. His left arm came blurring forward, hoping to catch Ice Man in the face. Ice Man quickly dunked under it, his eye's filled with fear as Hwoarang's fist put a dent in the brick wall.

"I am dealing with a force beyond recognition," Ice Man pleaded to himself.

"If I am to survive, it will take all I can bring," Ice Man continued.

Ice Man was still pinned against the wall and Hwoarang throught his right shoulder back this time, hoping to connect. But Ice Man summersaulted back, his legs flying up in the air. Landing on his hands, forcing Hwoarang to lean back and dodge Ice Man's rising feet. Mocklingly, Hwoarang summersaulted back as well, catching Ice Man in the chin. Hwoarang continued to flip back till he landed in the middle of the street, dropping into his infamous fighting stance.

Ice Man blurred forward, closing in on Hwoarang. Ice Man suddenly stopped, throwing his right arm in an awkward position. Easily blocked, Hwoarang retaliated with a right upper cut. Ice Man leaned around it, jumping up and swinging his left foot forward. Hwoarang threw both his arms up to block and jumped back. They both jumped at the sound of a car horn. Hwoarang turned to his right to see a car sitting there, it's lights almost blinding them. Ice Man turned to the car and gave it the bird. Hwoarang saw this opening and charged at Ice Man, back handing him with his left. He then jumped to side of Ice Man, planting his feet as his arms began a lifting motion. He picked Ice Man up and threw him over his shoulder. Ice Man spiraled in the air, landing upside down as his back almost went through the windshield. The driver of the car screamed and quickly flung open her door, throwing her pink high heels into the street, and ran down the street in the opposite direction. Ice Man was slowly rolling off the side of the car, carrying broken glass with im that scattered across the street. He slowly began to rise. But Hwoarang continued his assualt and blurred towards Ice Man, flinging his right foot up into Ice Man's face. It connected loudly and Iceman's eyes rolled back into his head. Blood poured out his mouth as he landed on his back.

Ice Man layed motionless as Hwoarang, whose eye's showed focus elsewhere, stood over him. Wind found its way into the street, whispering loud enough to barely hear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice hwoarang. win or loose, you were a great opponent. i hope i didnt waste your time :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You were an enjoyable opponent as well. I hope to see you in the Royal Rumble.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad.

A couple grammatical errors on both fighters parts though... such as:
"One cop signald for ambulances on his walky talky. Others were shocked to see what they saw. The ambulance arrived about 15 minutes later and took both fighter to the local hospital." -- Iceman.
A missing E in signaled and fighter should have been plural...

"His right foot swinging at the back of Ice Man's head." -- Hwoarang
got a little sentence fragment.

While well-written dialogue is important, monologue can weigh down the story, and both fighters suffered a little from this as well. We all make mistakes, I definately have lost a few rounds due to these.

I'm going to give the win to Ice Man. His combat descriptions seemed to flow just a little easier and gave me a sharper mental image.

I can't wait to see you both in the rumble!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh man that was a close one. i thought you won this one for sure. my first battle that actually came down to the wire. im looking foward to seeing you in the royal rumble. and you too miroku. ;)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes that was a terrible fragment sentence, that I even noticed and didn't change.....

Due to my awful attempt and retarded action, you really deserved this win. Good Luck against Engar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom