New too EFS, very confused

Best answers
Well, I've been playing for 2 days now. I'm slightly confused on how some people (I assume they are vets) I fight can teleport 5 times around me hit me and still have enough KI to teleport after me and hit me once more.

I can guess they charge after hitting me or in between teleports... it makes no sense to me though.

Note: its like this from the start of a fresh game.

Best answers
Im pretty new to but have you notcied that when you attack other people your maximum Power Level increases? Mabye these attackers are already powerd-up from fighting other people before attacking u? At first I was really bad at this game, but practice makes perfect :) download a BOT program and practice on them.

Best answers
yupperZ figure they charge when they are behind ya, just tele up or down :p

anyway download the official esfbot u can pratise well on them :D or find a good friend to practise with..

Best answers
Or get someone good to train you, like a close friend or a clan owner or someone who has the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ2vegeta said:
lol EFS thats a good one
don't spam ... post something to topic or leave the thread

on-topic:
your PL (Powerlevel ) has nothing to do with the amount of your KI ... it just depends on state

normal state: you can teleport 6 times and kick then ...
but about kick twice ... I'm not sure

transformed state: you can teleport 13 times (but no KI left) ... so you could teleport 12 times and kick twice

(I'm not sure about the transformations with 1.5x as multiplier ... was too lazy to test)

so this is normal if your opponet was transformed

Best answers
After you been playing for a while it gets natural...They just know how to maintain a how KI rate. Also they are experienced to warp all arround people and maintain good ki :p

Best answers
i think nobody said this... you gain pl everytime you hit youre opponent with something, and the more people and higher pl they are the more pl you get.
WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pl has nothing to do with ki .. only when u transform u can use up more ki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom