LILhelp!

Best answers
;( MY ESF IS LOCKING MORE AND MORE FERQENTLY!! WTH .... some 1 plz tell me what is going on ... ill b on all night (prefers AIM msgs) < i dont check this every 2 mins> only like 1c a hour o_o

Best answers
Doesnt sound like anything to do with HL or esf if its just locking up more frequently, sounds more like a memory problem or something to do with your actual computer.

Best answers
lol righhhtttt... heres me specs on my comp 2.4 ghz. 512 ddr ram (basicly 1024) and a 128 ddr vid card (again basicly 256) <4 all u newbs out there DDR dubbles your space on your ram or any other chip> its only on the new comps dont try to put it into a old comp

Retired
Best answers
DDR doesnt double the space...it's just a dual date rate. which makes it go twice as fast. if your PC locks up a lot, it might still be your PC. doesnt really matter how good the specs are.

Best answers
well ok.. but i dont have that prob. w/ any other games but what ever , ok new question how do u get thoughs pics. i go to it and try to upload 1 off my comp and it dont work (its not to big)

Retired
Best answers
what pics.. signatures?

go to your user CP, and edit the signature. then type this: [img ] URL [/img ]

without the spaces, thats very important. the "URL" is the url of the pic you want to use. you must have it uploaded on a server somewhere.

Best answers
no like the lil guy next to humpie's name ... that might b what im lookin 4 ill go try it but wht do u mean by i have 2 uplead it to a server

Retired
Best answers
ah you mean an avatar. you can set the avatar in your user CP aswell, and you can upload it, or use a server to show it.

Best answers
im kinda lost still ok i got it but its no good c

Best answers
like tipe out what u did ... i dont quite get it

Best answers
this is what i get every time i try to make a avatar

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home2/esf/www/forum/customavatars/vbupload3702) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/esf:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/esf/public_html/forum/includes/functions_upload.php on line 60

Retired
Best answers
first of all, dont triple post. edit your previous post. í've seen you do this a few times, and i'm not going to keep warn you about it.

2nd you typed the signature thing the wrong way. the /img should be the last one. you got it the other way around.

3rd I believe you need 50 posts to be able to have an avatar.

and last but not least, the img you're trying to put in the signature aint a .jpg or .gif file. it's an IP with port. which you shouldnt have.

Best answers
lol u told me to make a server to ddownload it from and thats my comp IP i memed it like 3weeks ago
it still dont work ... ok i tipe
right?

and im sorry for msging the bord... i didnt , dumb newb *hits him self in the head*

new prob. how do u close a thred u started.. or does it close by its self BTW can any 1 c my pic? ... i cant its all wierd its like a paper w/ a X though it ...

lol 2 pics i cant c...

Retired
Best answers
you should get a free site somewhere, and upload pics to that site, and use that. cause I cant see your pic.

you can delete your own thread if you want, just edit the first post you made. and you can tag a box which has 'delete thread' on it. tho you dont have to do that really. unless you accidentally made a thread etc,.

Best answers
well im getting closer ... where do i find this free sight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom