CF???

Best answers
ya...ive been playing esf for a loong time and i STILL havent figured out what CF does, sorry for this spam thread but i NEED TO KNOW!! im going nuts!

Best answers
Change Form i gues :] *edit* soz i didnt read his post correctly i tought he was asking the Meaning of CF not what it does sorry bout that :cool:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XXX said:
Change Form i gues :]

Gourmet said:
ya...ive been playing esf for a loong time and i STILL havent figured out what CF does, sorry for this spam thread but i NEED TO KNOW!! im going nuts!
The CF bar is a bar which shows your ability to transform. When it reaches full (when not in turbo), you can press your default ascend key and transform your character.

Best answers
grOOvy said:

The CF bar is a bar which shows your ability to transform. When it reaches full (when not in turbo), you can press your default ascend key and transform your character.
so..its like a bar that tells you, that you can ascend? so you wont have to remember all the trans power levels? like bla bla gokus trans pl is: ??? and i see the bar and aha!! ascend time! that what you mean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gourmet said:
so..its like a bar that tells you, that you can ascend? so you wont have to remember all the trans power levels? like bla bla gokus trans pl is: ??? and i see the bar and aha!! ascend time! that what you mean?
yes ... if it's full in your basic state, you are able to transform
(transforming with turbo not possible ... transforming with HP < 10 not possible)
if it's full in your transformed state you reached perfect transform-powerlevel (attention: if you descend your PL decreases so it's possible that you don't have perfect level anymore)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom