o_O advanced meele even in 1.1?

Best answers
o_O

ah well.. maybe its my bad eyes but i wonder what happened last night with me on a server..

am i that bad or are others THAT good!?

its hard to explain but ill try(guess thats the reason about this thread^^)

i fought a dude in meele mode but he.. was really good i htink(even i thought this was a cheat) he swooped at me, i blocked, then say, 0.2 secs later he hit me from the right/left/from behind from above and stuff..(it was the same guy!)

okay, he teleported around and stuff, he had a very high mouse sensivity but how he could have locked on me that fast? turning around and stuff!?
i mean.. it was REALLY REALLY (really) FAST!!!! i tried to escape with teleport too but it was the same. he teleported around me hit me from diff directions and stuff.. i dont get it..it was too fast ,but i saw him moving. it was like autoaim(or heat seeking *** gohan or trunks meele fist) but.. lol maybe that guy played months over months without sleep... are there cheats for esf?(i dont want some, just would like to know if there are)

this is not whining, not a complaining. i just wonder if someone else saw stuff like that too..

and IF! tell me how to do that!^^

Best answers
Well this has nothing 2 do with cheats that for sure its just PURE skills..........as for telling you how it just takes practice im willing to teach you if you like.

PM me your e-mail ( i prever msn ) so i can contact you when i get home :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I experienced the same thing once, and it's definietly no advanced melee. Some people can do magic with the current melee system. Not bacause they play 24/7, some are just talented.

Best answers
I remember gr00vy killing me somewhat like that when I 1st started playing at the end of june. It was pretty sad how bad he beat me..he also beat me just as bad a few weeks ago...crazy stuff. lol

Best answers
dunno... it.. he was in a clan..had a tag in front of his name but dont remember hte name..

it was awful.. i spawned, then it all begun again.. and he didnt move away from the spawn area.. just got me down.. and he had stupid binds like: im the best, you suck and stuff

Best answers
I played vs Nazgul (Something like that)
His one of the most telented players i have encounterd in a long time, even tho i had like about 120 ping and he had 40 it made no diffrence he swooped and played in acc and speed i had never encounterd before...

i allmost peed my pants when i finelly managed to hit him twice ;)

Best answers
I fought a guy, well I fought many legends from esforces.com :p But an hour ago, I said to a guy, damn you're good compared to me, then he answered. LOL I kinda suck compared to ***** the name doesnt matter but I just wonder how you get THAT good. I try to keep up some guys but I'm not even close... Everytime I think I'm gonna hit him, they tp right in front of my nose and hit me in the back, it's like teh most stressing moment if you don't hit some1 in a whole round ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol acid. I cant believe you didnt realise who you were up against.... I was there.....lol so was Miro. He said his name clearly lol. Here's a clue: He uses Buu, and is an 1337 player that was in |::Z::|, and his name is a species of cat ;D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the beauty of the 1.1 system. Players who get good enough can pull off mid-air moves just like the characters on the show. When I used to play I lot I could do it too, as well as block that kind of thing. That's when it gets exciting; when you're both that fast and it turns into a Goku vs. Perfect Cell match.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I get compliments all the time from people that are below my skill (which is pretty rare). In reality, I know that there are people that can whoop me without breaking a sweat. It's unfathomable to some people that just start the game. I remember the first time I was a victim of a combo, I instantly thought the guy was hacking. I'd never seen such a thing done before, later on I realized it really wasn't taht hard to pull of combo's.

Best answers
Combo's in 1.1 ?? explain, or do you just mean hit them very fast, swoop back, hit them again and stuff. ...

Best answers
Kamiya said:
Combo's in 1.1 ?? explain, or do you just mean hit them very fast, swoop back, hit them again and stuff. ...
Combos are a series of hits dealt giving little or no chance at all to recover or stop it. It is very useful in battle, something I have yet to practice and use for myself.:p

Best answers
combos, as in getting free hits when youre recovering from a melee hit.
the most hits ican pull of currently are 4 but i know people that can do 5 and/or 6 hit combos

Best answers
i had a combo of 7 then the guy died(too bad:() it is not so hard to do i usually smack a guy to the ground swoop at him kick him in the air teleport and kick him down again. I normally dont play good unless they are good..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep playing and practicing and maybe one day you'll be as good as the '1337'.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought j00 where on the lowest part of the esf leaque ranking list o_O

Best answers
My highest combo was 8 cause the guy just had a respawn and i was able to get that many hits in. Then he got me with and 7 hit combo and ended it with a burning attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom