questions from a moron

Best answers
Hope this isent spam, but i have some questions.

1. The Telekenisis, that Frieza will get, ehh...you can throw rocks?

2. What is this infamous and evil...."outwar" i hear so much about?

3. I read about a "Adult Gohan" to be planned in 1.2? Is this true, if so, will it replace Kid Gohan, or can you choose? And will...*scared*..will Saiyaman be in the game? (dear god i hope not)

4. Perfect Cell will be added when more transformations are added i guess?

5. Umm...sometimes when i power struggle with a bot/person, it ends with an explosion, but it doesent do much damage and the...impact, where the beams meet is still in the air (like the kienzan) is this a bug?

6. And If you turn High Quality Models on Trunks sword gets stuck in his hand, im just wondering if there is a difference if quality mdls are on or off?

7. no more questions, just plz dont flame me or anything for asking these things. plz...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Yes
2. What?!?
3. Adult Gohan will be in, I think you get to choose and Saiyaman won't be in.
4. Yes
5. Out this in the bug report section
6. I don't think so, just leave it off
7. Ok :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
outwar is a site where somebody posts a link and asks you to click it. You click it and it sends you to a site saying that you are now a part of a persons army. This wouldn't be such a problem if people didn't make posts with nothing but links to that site. That and it's advertising a site with nothing to do with ESF, a violation of the AUP....

Shadow got the rest...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) yes
3) NO!!!!!
4) NO!!!!!
6) Maybe

Best answers
Well, I really hope there will be more transformations in the future. I think it's cool to become the full form of Freeza or to become ssj3.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you should download evm even though i know when esf will get more transformations the transformations will look way better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom