New Trunks attack

Best answers
I just checked the Beta 1.2 outline to see what was gonna be in it again, and I noticed something peculiar...

Under the "optional" section I noticed a new attack for Trunks named "flamethrower". What attack is this???

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And has crushing damage always been [in development]? I would imagine a 'flamethrower' would be a very close rapid succession of ki explosions emitted from the hands directly in front of the user. In other words: A flamethrower.

Best answers
id say its the move he used on freiza he sliced him then flamed his remains :yes:

Best answers
Hmm that part was cut from the Funimation version.... I recall seeing a pic where Trunks chopped Frieza into a million little pieces with his sword; the little bits flew through the air. So you're saying Trunks then used this "flamethrower" to vaporize the bits?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wasn't edited out...that episode was on Cartoon Network here just the other week. It showed him get sliced in half just fine, if I recall.

Anyhow, the flamethrower attack is probably exactly what's been suggested a million times (think like the kame Goku threw at Broly). The same effects as a flamethrower but with ki energy. Hopefully it will be an instant low damage move but have the capacity to launch the guy on your beam head and smash him into a wall for good damage. That'd be a nice innovative move, no?

Where's everyone seeing this outline, anyhow?

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
That wasn't edited out...that episode was on Cartoon Network here just the other week. It showed him get sliced in half just fine, if I recall.
They edited out the part where trunks slices Frieza into a bunch of pieces after slicing him in half. Funi edits all the good shtuff :rolleyes:

Ontopic: Yeah maybe the flamethrower is a stream of small blasts or just one large blast that flames out for a bit maybe...? Either way, keep up the good work ESF team :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah we already got that part down buddy...we wanna know what it is...

SaiyanPrideXIX said:
(think like the kame Goku threw at Broly)?
goku only did 1 kame at broly and it didnt look like any type of flamethrower...what are u talking about?

Best answers
You ****ing suc like ****...just kidding!

Trunks is awsomeANd he transformes fast
forget the freekin "flamthrower' AND KILL... :fight:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
japanese_pee said:
You ****ing suc like ****...just kidding!

Trunks is awsomeANd he transformes fast
forget the freekin "flamthrower' AND KILL... :fight:

We have rules against this kind of spam on the forum. I'd also highly suggest contacting an admin to have your name changed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus said:
id say its the move he used on freiza he sliced him then flamed his remains :yes:
you're right !!!
I can tell this for sure, because it was me who suggested this attack :)

first Trunks sliced Trunks Frieza in half ...
then he made his sword finishing move (sliced him in about 15 pieces)
and to be sure, he used a short ranged ki attack, which doesn't explode ... it just hurts enemies inside of it

this won't be for any beams, because beams are for long distance and big explosions

does anyone here know the original name of this attack ??? I called it flamethrower, because it looked and acted like one ... I didn't know that harSens it gonna include that in the outline with this name

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno.

A sidejump. if these are kiballs then did they fix renzoku aswell?

never knew that it was a weird attack. i thoughed it was a close range burning attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that's sort of what I meant when I refered to the kamehameha on Broly. It didn't hit him and explode, it engulfed him; that's what I imagine the flamethrower idea might be like.

Best answers
well in Budokai2 they call the move: Burning slash attack
(he charges a burning attack, wich misses, then suddenly trunks is above the enemy he then slices him up once then pauzes for 0.5 second and they chops and then does that flame thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom