ESF DEAD?!?!?!?!?

Best answers
Hi, i was wondering if esf is gonna leave or what? cause i mean yall barly update on ur site..and it keeps me thinking that u will stop esf..well..if i got iot wonrg srry...reply asap ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, they dont have to update there site every day, they wnt to keep most of the info a secret.

Best answers
lol esf is not dead the been updateing there site they showed the new wall jump not to long ago .

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't blame him for it though. The teammembers said they would be posting in their dev journals more often, but they all haven't posted in there for months.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it can be around exams-time for some team members, or getting close to that for others. Dev Journals, hence, can be hard to update when changes are made to ESF in the midst of exam preparations.

Best answers
but still..why keep a secret..i mean dont they have to intimidate us?..and likestill..why keep a secret..they really should post often to tell us thir progress... :laff:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They dont have to show you anything if they dont want to. They might not update from 5 months then BAM 1.2 is out. Their lives dont revolve around esf 24/7.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me looks at ammount of people on the fourms

yes... its soooo dead

and no they wont show every thing about 1.2 otherwise would be lame cause u know everything about it its way cooler to be alittle surprized instead of expecting everything

Best answers
I can't remember the thread name, but it shows the progres of beta 1.2. THAT has been updated. Keep an eye on that little beauty and you will see the progress that the team is making.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol there was a thread last month saying that ESF works too much on trying to show us updates and not hard enough on the mod itself....

Trust me, ESF is far from dead. even if they decided not to update anymore at all, people would still play the mod.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=401009

see?

Retired
Best answers
yeah it will take a lot to actually kill ESF ;)

people will be suprised when 1.2 comes out, because they havent shown everything. I think thats a good thing. but no, like stated above, esf is far from dead.

Best answers
yes but many people I know are getting rid of ESF on their computers because the team can't even give us a damn slight idea when 1.2 is coming out....JUST SAY either this month or the next or whatever just dont keep us in the dark by saying....its done when its done....for most people that just pisses em off.HELL LIE if you have too but just give us a damn idea if its gonna come out any time in the next month or so??!!

Best answers
well then..why dont they show what they have accomplished..like a % bar or some ****..it will be better w/ that dont u think? ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only got one reason why they probly dont update much, and u should be thinking that too, "They are working so hard on the game, that they forget to update"

U should almost be happy that they dont update, since that means they are working on it....hard

Best answers
what about the gallery? they should update the gallery w/ atleast the potw

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why? They're not obligated to show off anything. They don't need to pull a Carmackian .plan war with eachother. Just be content to wait and eventually it'll be done.

-Karrde-

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was never an update bar due to all the stuff they do

One day it could be 70% then go back down to 50%

Like it has been said many times

THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO UPDATE THE SITE

Best answers
Dude who care's if they dont update much they are still working on it. Your lucky to get any update's at all some mods dont update. Go check out the mod GU they havent updated in a year and there still alive and kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom