Hardest 2 beat

Best answers
Hey, I think I knowdest EvilBuu is the hardest charac to defeat ... avarage player that is. Because he's so fast ... Am I right? EvilBuu or SSJ Vegeta. Now I think Buu his PL is way to high when you begin .... Compared to Gohan .... oh Well, I tried to defeat that guy :) I could sometimes, but most of the times he was killing me instead of the other way.

PS: this is ESFchat right, this ain't spam .... right ? o_o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah eveilbuu and his candy attack are pretty hard :). After that a transformed krillin would be the hardest i think, he's the fastest and has a kame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only hard part about him is his HP..... the speed makes no differance in the hands of an inexperianced player. they wont be able to control it, and if they can what will they do? run away and line up head ons? please.

Best answers
lol Pain, you sound like a Buu has beaten you thousands of times :s
Me, you're kidding rite ... Krillin the fastest one :s w00t :shocked: That was the last one who came up in my head. His kame is almost as good as Goku's, maybe as good as goku's but just too bad he starts with only 600 000 hp.
Well, My skin for Krillin r0x0rz your b0x0rz so I might start playing with him, but for now, Gohan is my first choice :)

BTW; Buu is not often the noob charac. Cell or Goku, or Freeza are ... Speed is everything in a melee fight, trust me. KI is only second option!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MasterTrix said:
His kame is almost as good as Goku's, maybe as good as goku's but just too bad he starts with only 600 000 hp.
Yeah too bad he only starts with 600 000 hp while the others start with 100......j/k You'd better chage it into KI...
:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O

lol my bad I haven't played ESF in while :(

Best answers
:D no sweat dude. Everybody makes mistakes. Including me ^^ so that means no1's perfect, except my cat, but she's dead, Ok back ontopic. :) Thanks for teh info Me ;x now I can avoid every Buu and every Krillin, naah jk :) I just have to keep practicing. I have to say, last week I couldn't handle some1, I'm not gonna mention names. But now he's all mine :p muhahahaha

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol krillin is the fastest, when he is transformed (like i said). Otherwise he's kinda slow :)
* Transformation *
Mystic Krillin -
Transform Powerlevel: 3,000,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 2
Max Health: 150
Max Speed: 350
buu has about 320 when he's transformed :rolleyes:

Best answers
ouchie .... Well, I didnt see a lot of Mystic Krillins, cuz time limit is always up.

Best answers
:cry: :cry: ;( ;( why cant u guys get it right?

In ESF 1.1 You have Fat Buu, and Super buu. not evil buu, evil buu is when he starts absorbing more people, and his eyes go totally black, with red pupils, what we get in 1.1 is super buu, not evil buu, its starting to get real annoying people calling him evilbuu, when he really isnt.... :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knives said:
:cry: :cry: ;( ;( why cant u guys get it right?

In ESF 1.1 You have Fat Buu, and Super buu. not evil buu, evil buu is when he starts absorbing more people, and his eyes go totally black, with red pupils, what we get in 1.1 is super buu, not evil buu, its starting to get real annoying people calling him evilbuu, when he really isnt.... :cry:
That's wrong, but okay..

http://www.dragonballz.com/index2.cfm?page=characters&type=b

Anyway, the hardest to beat is Evil Buu, followed by Form 2 Frieza, just because of the HP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knives, think before you argue otherwise you just look stupid.....:\
Krillen is 2nd best in my opinion. It takes ages for him to ascend, but Buu, has his candy beam which gives 100 000 KI for one donut, and the others act as refills for either KI or HP :]. Thats why Carnage and Lynx use him loads, then use Krillen, with his PL multiplier of 2 :cry: and the pwnage of the servers gets much....MUCH worse :cry::cry::cry: I use Buu in a server with average players, and Trunks in a server with decent players like Miro-sensei :]But Gohan is better than Trunks, since speed is everything, and Gohan has the same speed as Goku and Vegeta when Super Saiyan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom