howing...

Best answers
ok i was on a server earlier...and ive read the guide on melle.....i did the whole swoop tele tele swoop...only i added small power ups after every tele...cuz it drains alot of ki...and so im doing this....and im beating the guy....were both really close to beating each other and i win...because of my constant powering up...but the thing is...im usually the first one to swoop..not him...and what i do is i try to get behind him and hit him when hes off guard....now if im the first one to swoop...and im the one doing all the astuff and im winning...just because im slipping in small power ups in the mean time and getting away with it without getting hurt...does that make me a hower??...i mean all im doing is conserving my ki...so why does that make me a hower....he kept whining about me howing...but i dont think i was...since i was hte one swooping first and i was teleporting as much as he was...jsut because i did the small pwoer ups...am i a hower??....wanted to get some opinions on it..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt mean your a hower. a hower is only when you swoop at the last second to hit him. if you go behind him and hit him it doesnt make you a hower.

Best answers
but because i kept slipping in my small power ups he said i was howing....is that considered howing???....i mean im not standing there...like most howers...im on the move...and if i slip in a small power up to keep my ki down...is that wrong???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it really matter? If you're beating him, then you're doing a good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A hit is a hit.. There are more fancy ways of doing it, there are simpler ways of doing it. However, there is a way around everything. Personally I like fighting howers, easy to beat... it's when you meet someone that doesn't how.. ugh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't condone HOWers, but if someone is going to do it, then heck, I'll do it too. That is, if I can. It depends on how experienced the HOWer is. Like Phat said, "A hit is a hit" .. It doesn't make you a HOWer, but I could care less, I don't really play ESF anymore..

Best answers
Yea ... I hate them howers. really gives me a bad mood. It's like they don't know how to melee. anyway. Don't pay any attention to them, just kick their ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom