Gohan under rated

Best answers
i think that gohan is under rated because for starter his maskinko is weak, in seris he uses it on friza and he almost kills him he alos kains 100% friza when goku got hit once but when goku came bk goku told him to leave and goto ship... he also kains garlic jr wiht his moves...... he kains cell.....and he isnt as weak as he is show in game he is way stronger and at end of z he is strognest un fused char.... he shouldnt be this weak he should be one of the best. so tell me wht u guys think about it, and will gohan be better in 1.2 (i htink he should be) and can sum 1 give me a image i can post on this :) thanx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
gohan has fast transformation and then has kame in my oppinion gohan is a pretty strong caracter all caracters has their good and bad sides

Best answers
euhm, gohan is one of the best char in early games...so I dunno whats wrong with him, but I would like to see gohan's speed to 300 because he's faster then everyone in the cell saga

Best answers
uhhh thats not a good idea hellguy... that would mean that buus speed would have to be like 310(million) cuz when they fought buu was many timestaniously faster than gohan... i think its fine the way it is. well. with some minor adjustments for balancing

Best answers
well gohan kicks buus ass when he gets his mistkic powers utill bii get gotcnks, also in the ersi his masinko is way better

Best answers
In the game the characters must be balanced, in the series you can do whatever you want; hence boss after boss, junior after junior.

If you increase Gohans speed or power, you'd probably make him too powerful; everyone who wants to win would pick him. You also have to make sure you don't make him a mere Buu v.2 with a few different moves.

Best answers
well thats just wht i think and every ones entitled to there opinion.... hey can tell em how to gte me avator (or w/e) tow work plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you need 100 posts to get a custom avatar, and the avatars are broken at the moment. I've no idea when they're going to be fixed. Been like it for quite a while =/

Best answers
hey ne no were i get get evm or w/e it is i wanna try it...o and ne 1 got bud 2 and think its good..i like gotcnks he's ace

Best answers
also ne 1 got a site were i can get good picks for my avitor and thingy pic under me righting when i post cherz

Best answers
is gohan really better than ssj3 goku in buu saga ?
that seems pretty crazy to me
what level of sayan can gohan reach and why is he so hard ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus. Not to be rude...but they really ought to make people take a test before they get the internet, sometimes. :0\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough spam, this is closed. Cloud you should have stayed on topic if you wanted to stick to it. Ask about avatars in the off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom