Cool combo's!!!

Best answers
At the movie when you do all the combo's do you have to charge them cause i personally think it's a bit lame to just look at your opponent and stand in the air and do nothing and than afther a while you launch a massive attack op punches and kicks; maybe its better to do somthing like you have to double click and than you make a combo it will look better that way... :talk: :talk:

Best answers
I'm confused...are you asking a question or making a suggestion or what? What's the point of this post?

Best answers
Brim said:
I'm confused...are you asking a question or making a suggestion or what? What's the point of this post?
I am confused as well :S

Best answers
I think he wants to know if it's like pressing the arrow keys for those combo's or if you have to just load it without doing a thing and then let go and your charac does all that. You will have to load everytime, but I think you have to press the arrow keys for massive combo's like you've seen in the clip of improved melee. I could be wrong, correct me pls.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In one of the clips it displays you have to press buttons to initiate a combo, if memory serves, you have to use the arrow buttons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the charging thing too it sux just standing there...

It should be instand attacks...not charged...lamo..

Best answers
That would be harder to make, just wait and see until 1.2 comes out. Before then, it's only the clips we have to judge. I don't think it's that bad you have to charge. The opponent is stunned anyway! :fight:

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You aren't just standing there with your thumb up your ass. If someone is inputing a combo you are trying to block it at the same time. It's not bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but you stand there for way too long it should be a fast charge, judjing from the clips you stand there way too long...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
yeah but you stand there for way too long it should be a fast charge, judjing from the clips you stand there way too long...
That clip is way old for you to be making huge presumptions about 1.2 - you don't just stand there. One guy performs his combo on you, and you try to block his attacks and then retaliate back on him. Like masta already said above, it's not bad... just wait and see for yourselves.

Best answers
One thing i'm wondering about though is this:

say you're doing some combo's on certain player and suddenly someone else appears besides the two of you and blows you to hell with a kamehameha. Is there gonna be any kind of protection against these kind of things?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, if you were to just click one button and a massive combo commenses, how are you supposed to block it? and that would get very repetative after the first 2 minutes =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah they can KMHMH you when you are charging the combo's...

So it should rather be instand IMO...

But let's rather wait... and see wot happends I just hope it doesn't spoil the game

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Besides, if you were to just click one button and a massive combo commenses, how are you supposed to block it? and that would get very repetative after the first 2 minutes =P
On what grounds can you say that "you click one button and a massive combo commences"? You make use of your direction keys and the attack keys to excecute a range of lots of combos. And the way joe has coded this system makes it very diverse and userfriendly at the same time.

"Patience is a freaking virtue."

Best answers
Yes gr00vy is very right. Besides, while you're trying to block the combo, you're stunned, and hanging there exhousted! If you think the waiting sux, then what are you doing playing ESF man ... when you charge a beam, you have to wait too. Big deal, It's very nice what the esf-team did. Combo's are a huge improvement! wait and see. that's all I can say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
On what grounds can you say that "you click one button and a massive combo commences"? You make use of your direction keys and the attack keys to excecute a range of lots of combos. And the way joe has coded this system makes it very diverse and userfriendly at the same time.

"Patience is a freaking virtue."
ermm
>>DeMoN<< said:
maybe its better to do somthing like you have to double click and than you make a combo it will look better that way...
Jonesdaniel said:
Besides, if you were to click one button and a massive combo commences
I was speaking to the guy that suggested that you just clicked 2 buttons and a massive hit combo commences, not about the system itself :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom