Best answers
ok seriously, i know that the team is really busy n stuff, coz im sure its hard work, but when the hell does 1.2 come out!?!?!?!?!

u may not be able to giv me a definate date but a rough one would be nice.
last i hear, it was coming out last year!! please help me, i need something to go on here. i desperatly wanna know

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, whoever told you that it was supposed to be out last year must have been mistaken. As for a ball-park figure on the release date, I'm not sure the team can even give one of those. Trust me, when they are ready to disclose any sort of release date, precise or ball-park, they will.

Best answers
Why should they give you a date ijime? Because you 'desperately' need it? C'mon, this game can't mean that much to you... :S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contrary to popular belief, even asking "pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top" will persuade the team into telling you anything. Why? Because simply they don't know when they are going to release it.

Please, try and have some patience.

closed

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We can't release what isn't done. It's that simple. As for release dates, we don't set them so don't bother asking. You will know a couple weeks before it is time to release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom