A Qustion to ESF Team

Best answers
before i start i am not asking when its realeased!

ok what happens when the ESF team has nothing else to add like its nothing else do (last version) will ESF team make a GT Version off ESF or just go there seprate ways? just curoius

Best answers
im gonna answer for the mods sense its late in america....they probobly cant tell you anyway. Its to far out for them to know what they are gonna do by then...Anyway Halflife 3 will probobly be out by then lol!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have hear that the team plans on moving on after ESFs final version, hoping to develop commercial games. In the interim, only the DBZ television show will be covered, there were rumors that some movie characters might be made, but it is highly unlikely that they will add elements from Dragonball or Dragonball GT.

Best answers
Checkplease said:
im gonna answer for the mods sense its late in america....they probobly cant tell you anyway. Its to far out for them to know what they are gonna do by then...Anyway Halflife 3 will probobly be out by then lol!!
hl3 be out O_O te esf teem aint that slow :D

Discord Member
Best answers
will be in the final version a single player?if not they could add it after it is finally complete (the multiplayer part)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm, I think Cuc meant never will there be a DBGT character ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they said that ESF was a learning experience, and boy, what a learning experience at that! If and when they go Commercial, I'll be a loyal customer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as Cuc said - I don't think we'Re ever gonna add any GT things, because it's not even from Toriyama ...

It we released the final version ... has any mod ever reached its final version ???
if we ever finish doing ESF, we'll .... hm ... maybe live our real lifes ... I dunno ... we'Re gonna decide that when we're releasing the final version

Best answers
i think that whether or not ESF continues after its final release is unimportant. wot is important is the implementation of wot ESF had to offer. i mean, the sense of actually fighting your opponent in true martial style, instead of just spraying bullets at them...the code is soooo useful in the inspiration of other mods yknow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom