Question bout Meele 1.2

Best answers
as almost everyone in the meele movies saw, when you contact the opponent youll hit him with several punches till hes unconst.. un.. stunned.

this all happens in a horizontal way

what if you hit him from above? will you punch him down?

heres a sample pic to make you understand without trying to get what i want to say..

and what if you push him into a wall? will you do more damage then?

Best answers
Yes that will do more damage. I think it will do as much damage as not recovering a hit and smashing against a wall. I THINK. And about the vertical melee I don't know accualy. I think it's possible. Would be kinda dork if not :S

Best answers
dont talk bout other things now! please, any of the developers, anser me

Best answers
hey peeps im new of the froum but i wanna know some thing with the new meele can u tely on top of the person and smack em down

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
la la la I cannot hear you!

well.. yeah.. if you come from the top, you autopunch downward, and all the other directions as well. we got that in a long time ago :D

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good question :0). Like DT said, we made it so that when you are aiming up you autopunch them upward and aiming down you punch them downward. If the person your autopunching comes in contact with a wall or the ground you will pin them against it and continue autopunching. They should take extra damage for getting pinned.

Best answers
I'll challenge u in Hyper Dimension any day, ill whoop u!! lol...i love dat game...whos ur fave char?me luvs vegitas deperation, though not as much as gokus ssj3 onslaught....anyways.....im stoked to c ppl still play it to this day, i thort i was the solitary z warrior of HD who still bothered with the 16bit generation....

Best answers
going along with the pinning them against the wall thing--do little rocks fly off the walls as you pound them? that would be purdy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom