Promoting ESF.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't it about time you should start to promote ESF? Allthough the forum community seems to be growing the playing community is not. I'm quite sure some game magazines are interested, like PC zone Benelux.

Best answers
cant really promote cuz if funimation finds out about it then it will sue. Bid for power went the same way.

Best answers
LordNazrath said:
cant really promote cuz if funimation finds out about it then it will sue. Bid for power went the same way.
finimation already knows about this,they know and watch al te dbz mods,bfp went cause they had som money maken ideas for te mod.

Best answers
and next to that, half-life protects it's mods for people suing them in one form or the other, so i dont now how it exactly works but what i heard was that funimation couldnt sue esf because it is protected by half-life, quake3 hasnt got the same protection for its mods, or atleast something like that i think it was!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe ... ESF Beta1.1 was already in german TV ;) ... Giga

I'll try to contact them if we're gonna release B1.2 ... maybe they'll make another preview (/me hopes so)
since we're now 2 german dev team members :p

you can try to tell most of your friend to test ESF ... that's the way it got famous ... if you find any way to promote it in magacines or something else, ask one of the dev team members if you're allowed to do this ... but I think everyone would agree :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yo Nretep .. lets goto giga games live on stage and play esf live on tv when 1.2 is out lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom