News

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How come you didn't invite me to the sweatshop :rolleyes:.

:eek: Secksy map Zer0 :). Though the water isn't aligned properly or something causing those choppy triangles at the edges. Still very sweet :).

The shrubbery looks cool too. Who made it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: PWNZ ^^*

That map looks great, and the halo might give me a chance to transform now! ^^*
Good going, and since is a sweatshop, GET BACK TO WORK YOU WORHTLESS BUMS!!! j/k :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's only five seconds though. Doubt that will be enough to transform, well, until later on in the game anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its enough not to die and survive with some HP.

Best answers
yeah, the long transformations are like 8 or 9 seconds. You should be able to survive if youre only being hit for 3 or 4, right?

EDIT: post more shrubs please, they make me happy :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
:eek: Secksy map Zer0 :). Though the water isn't aligned properly or something causing those choppy triangles at the edges. Still very sweet :).
It's choppy because of how far he is away from it. Half Life's engine (quake 2) isn't used for long distance rendering so when you're that far it creates some... weird things.

[Edited... Said wrong engine :p]

Best answers
Smith| said:
It's choppy because of how far he is away from it. Half Life's engine (quake 2) isn't used for long distance rendering so when you're that far it creates some... weird things.
That's because the surface of the water isn't in-line with the edge of the cliffs. It's basically made as 1 large body of water, not an actual river. It's fixable but it would mean slightly higher r_speeds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but it's rendering it like that because he's so far away.

If you got closer it would look better -_-'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom