Fight

Best answers
I want a fight

Not just any fight, however. I wish to have a battle where I can use my anime powers (after all, I am the fusion of Vejita and Sesshomaru :devgrin: ) to the fullest.

I challenge ANYONE

<FONT SIZE=1>Except the almighty green one.</font>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok.. just who the heck is Sesshomaru?

Your challenge interest me for some reason. Are you a demon like me? Do you like to see peoples blood ooz for entertainment? If so this battle will be thrilling.

Best answers
Sesshomaru is a demon indeed. He is probably one of the strongest demons known. Combine that with the strength and intelligence of Vejita, and you have one hell of a combo. For more info on Sesshomaru, watch Inuyasha. Tell, do you bleed red?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I dont bleed red. I dont bleed at all. But you tell me. How precious is your blood to you? You wouldn't mind me cutting up your organs and eating them for dinner do you? Are you afraid of ghosts? A real live ghost? If so, then you better run fast.

Best answers
Hey, how bout a tag team match? Majin_Sasuke and Me, and you and an ally. How bout it? By the way, I am a demon, and I eat ghosts for breakfast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok... for my ally i choose hwoarang. thats if he excepts of course. or i should just take you both on my own.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i apologize, but i don't do tag team matches unless it involves members of my association. i'm sure someone else will accept.

Best answers
But could you take us Ice Man? We've known each other for a while, so we know some decent combination attacks. But whatever. If u wish to fight alone, just say so, while we wait for a judge.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman, if it is your wish, you may go alone.

Vejimaru will make the first post, then Majin_Sasuke will follow his story. Iceman will be allowed four successful combinations and two opponent successful attacks.

Venue is an inner-city basketball court... you know the kind you see on TV in the run down neighborhoods...

FIGHT!

Best answers
Sorry that my post has taken so long. I haven't had a chance to use the internet much recently, and the only times I have has been at school, using a mac for about 15 minutes. Okay, here it is
---------------------------------------------

The smell of smoke, urine, and body odor filled Vejimaru's nostrils. He thought the city smelt rancid, but then, he had a more accute sense of smell then those pathetic humans. He hated humans, mostly because of the fact that they ruined the world. He was only in the city for one reason, and that was to fight. He had received a challenge from a nameless person a few days ago, and gladly accepted. Vejimaru opened his eyes, and looked around. He was standing in an empty one-on-one basketball court, the kind with only one hoop and half a court, which was made of concrete, the official material of man-kind. It was surrounded by a garguntan chain-link fence. Looking through, Vejimaru could see a crowd forming outside the fence, all with gaping expressions. Vejimaru chuckled to himself for the first time in a long while. He didn't exactly fit in here, with his black combat gi, and blue undershirt, with sleeves that fell down to his wrists. The most peculiar thing about him though, was his face and hair. He had storm gray eyes, and the marking of a reverse crecent moon on his forehead. His hair, which was snow white, flowed down past his waist, and seemed to be made of silk as it billowed in the rank breeze. He looked over at his companion in his journeys, who had also come to fight. His name was Majin_Sasuke, and he was probably the only human Vejimaru liked. He wore thick, black cloaks with a high collar, and had a mop of black hair that couldn't be tamed. He too had peculiar markings, his one being a jet-black 'M' apparently burnt onto his forehead.
"He's late" Majin_Sasuke started, "We've been standing here for hours. He is so dead IF he shows up."
"He'll show" Vejimaru said in a voice that was barely above a whisper. A grin started to appear on his face, as he could feel a powerful ki rapidly approaching the area. Vejimaru looked up at the hoop. It was an old metal one, judging by the build-up of rust. He turned away, at which point the challenger landed on the hoop with a clang. Majin_Sasuke took up a fighting stance, while Vejimaru kept staring at the crowd.
"You're late, Iceman"
"Yes, well, I was...detained, unfortunatly. How did you know my name, Vejimaru?" Ice man said.
"Your reputaion preceeds you. I knew it was you when you challenged me, and I have heard about and witnessed your battles. I thought you a strong opponent, so that is the only reason I accepted" Vejimaru replied in a cool manner.
"Though we thought you would be punctual" Majin_Sasuke added.
"Forget the small talk, lets begin!" Iceman shouted, as he jumped off of the hoop, tearing off the ring as he went. As he landed, he threw the ring at Vejimaru, who caught it one handed.
"You can do better than that, I know that much" Vejimaru said. He leapt into the air with such speed and force that it created an afterimage.
"Crap" Iceman thought to himself, looking up, "He's much faster than I had imagined".
"Combat lesson #1:" Vejimaru began, "Never let yourself be distracted".
"What is he talking about?" Iceman thought to himself, but he realised when he found himself on the end of a flying kick from Majin_Sasuke. He flew through the chain-link fence and into the builiding opposite, bringing it down entirely.
"Don't forget, I'm in this fight too!" Majin_Sasuke yelled at the rubble. He began to do a kind of dance, which had the crowd clapping, while Vejimaru landed by the hoop.
"Sasuke, pay attention!" Vejimaru suddenly shouted. Coming back to reality, Majin_Sasuke was able to dodge several large pieces of rubble that had been hurled at him by Iceman, who was now standing up, with the rubble floating around him. Majin_Sasuke was about to dash in, when Vejimaru stopped him.
"Stand back. This is my part of the fight, and I don't want you involved".
Majin_Sasuke noticed that Vejimaru was still holding the ring that had been torn off of the hoop.
"So, are you the first to die?" Iceman roared, as he dashed at Vejimaru.
"We'll just have to see, won't we?" Vejimaru retorted. As he said it, he hurled the ring at Iceman, who stopped mid-dash and bent over backward in order to dodge the lethal object. In the split second that he did, Vejimaru zanzokened right above Iceman and began to throw lightning fast punches that all found a home somewhere on Iceman. Majin_Sasuke watched the onslaught, and held his ground when the very earth itself started to rumble and split in two. People started to scream and the crowd became a mob trying to get away from the center of the earthquake. After about 15 minutes of beating Iceman into the ground, Vejimaru hoped back to admire his handiwork. Most of the street across from the court was gone, and in its place a crater at least 15 feet across.
"I think that means one thing: I win" Vejimaru said, being unable to feel any ki what so ever from Iceman. He turned around to leave, when he suddenly felt an explosion of ki from right behind him, and he turned around to see Iceman, who looked worse for wear, crouched on the ground, and a ethereal aura crackling around his right fist.
"Surprised?" Iceman roared as he bought his fist up to Vejimaru's chin at breakneck speeds. The resulting shockwave blew the crowd off of their feet, and even made Majin_Sasuke brace himself. Vejimaru flew up into the air and before he could right himself, Iceman had zanzokened up and bought two clasped fists down into Vejimaru's gut. Vejimaru landed with a sickening thud, and Iceman touched down about 50 feet away. Majin_Sasuke rushed over and checked Vejimaru's body, which showed no signs of life.
"I think THAT means I win" Iceman said with a cackle. He was laughing to himself over his apparent victory until he felt an amazing ki coming from Majin_Sasuke.
"You..you won't get away...with...THAT!!!" Majin_Sasuke screamed, dashing straight at Iceman...

Best answers
Majin_Sasuke was shaking with fury. Here, the only person whom he could ever consider a friend, lay aparently dead in front of his eyes.
"Wow, he really hit me hard" Iceman lamented. He started to tend to his wounds which were more serious than he had previously thought. He started to apply pressure to a deep gash on his right arm which was bleeding profusely.
"Using most of my energy in that uppercut was a desperate move. Vejimaru was much stronger than I thought." Iceman thought to himself. As he was giving his legs a once over for any major injuries, he felt an amazing ki coming from Majin_Sasuke. He was hunched over Vejimaru's body, shaking rapidly. He suddenly looked up, a fire burning in his eyes. He dashed forward at Iceman, fist raised. He foucused his ki into his balled hand and swung. His fist found a home in Iceman's cheek, but Majin_Sasuke wasn't done yet. He followed with a lighting fast flurry of ki-enhanced punches, and finished up with a roundhouse kick to Iceman's temple. The kick had so much ki forced into it that it left a blackish-purple energy trail in its wake. Iceman flew into the building behind him, which, as it collapsed, killed all its inhabitants and some of the crowd standing outside.
"Damn!" Majin_Sasuke panted, "That attack used up a lot of my ki". He scoured the rubble for any traces of Iceman's ki.
"Crap. He's still alive".
Iceman pulled himself out of the rubble. He was holding his right arm and appeared to be in a lot of pain.
"Damn boy. You really hit me hard. Unfortunatly for you, however, I can close my wounds, so that they don't bleed". As he spoke, a vortex of wind seemed to form around him. When it disappeared, all the cuts and gashes on his body had disappeared.
"There. Now, lets begin". He dashed at Majin_Sasuke, who was defenseless against the onslaught of the cold one.
"His blows are getting stronger with each and every second" Majin_Sasuke thought to himself. Iceman then disappeared from in front of Majin_Sasuke. Before he could even gasp in surprise, Majin_Sasuke found himself being thrown forward from a ki blast that had found a home in his back. He flew forward and landed in the rubble that was a building. He was about to give up when he heard a gagging noise coming from Iceman. Majin_Sasuke painfully picked himself up, and turned to see Vejimaru, aparently unharmed, with his hand clasped around Iceman's throat. He then threw Iceman backward, who landed on the ground a few feet away, gasping for breath.
"How...how can you be alive? I used my strongest technique on you!!!"
"Demons are not ones to be underestimated. I learnt that lesson with you" Vejimaru said in a calm manner. He then turned to Majin_Sasuke. "I told you to stay out of this fight"
"I thought you were dead!" Majin Sasuke exclaimed. Vejimaru ignored this comment, and turned to Iceman, who was now standing and exerting an amazing aura.
"Looks like I'm gonna have to get serious" Vejimaru growled...

Best answers
Iceman, since you are fighting Engar right now, who is one hell of an opponent (and one who I hope to tackle someday :devgrin: ), we (Majin_Sasuke and myself) have agreed to let you finish your fight with him before you post your story here. Good luck against Engar. I'm rooting for you. I want you at your best when you fight us, hear?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i take it that i have three honorable opponents. Engar led me rewrite mines due to my head-ache. And Vejimaru with his noble post. Though i have already started my story and will post it tommorrow or the 4th of Feburary.

Best answers
Thats fine. But after that, finish all your fight with Engar, and rest up so that you are at your best when u face us in round 2. Good Luck, and may the best man win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sun shinning, and the court occupied, Iceman knew it would've been a busy day. There's three sets of courts in the park, six if you're planning on playing half-court games. The cold one walked his way through the gates doing "and-1" tricks, and noticed a free spot on the court. "Yeah I can practice my shots." He ran towards the court, coming to a stop at the free-throw line, and planted his feet carefully. He wore black shorts and yellow tank-top that ruffled in the wind. Iceman glances to his left and saw a group of people shooting dice, which caught his attention for a few seconds, but he focused his attention back to the ball. Raising his arms, he released the ball in the direction of the rim which hung a net made of metal. The ball bounced off the rim, landed on the ground, and came to a stop beside two men. One of them picked it up and taunted Iceman.

Iceman: Hey that’s my ball.

Vejimaru: Its mine now. If you want it back, then take it.

Majin_Sasuke's laughter was heard in the background as Iceman made his way towards Vejimaru. "Have it your way, but i warn you not to blink." In an instant, Iceman planted his knee in Vejimaru's gut. The recoil of the hit sent the warrior tumbling on the ground. The cold one shifted his stance into his famous awkward position, in which he planted his right leg on the ground, and shifts all his weight and power into it. "I see, thats why he stands like that. He leaves himself open for any attack to catch his opponent off-guard, and when he does, he strikes, leaving damage that will leave an average man out cold for days" said M_Sasuke.

Vejimaru got back to his feet, but he showed signs of pain with facial expressions. "You're hurt, I told you not to blink." Iceman was still in the akward position with his mind set on M_Sasuke. He stood with his right leg slightly bent backwards, but is held above the ground, and his hands behind his back. Vejimaru saw an open spot in Iceman's stance and decided to take a shot. He swung looking to catch Iceman in the gut, but the cold warrior anticipated his attack and swung his leg upwards. Before Iceman's leg was to connect with Vejimaru's face, M_Sasuke appeared before him and blocked his attack. "What the" were the unstable words of Iceman. The warrior recieved a crashing palm to his chest from M_Sasuke that sent him tumbling across the ground, and tore half of his tank-top off.

He laid there face-down for a short moment before getting up to all fours. "Need two people to beat me eh?" said Iceman. "No, but I just like to join in on the fun" replied M_Sasuke. "Fine then. Just make sure you have your insurance set." Iceman's emotions suddenly changed. His face went from a tan complection to pale, and his eyes turned from black to red. He got up to his feet and stood before M_sasuke with a half torn tank-top, with blood that ran from his shoulder down to his hand, and his head bent down as if he was looking at the ground. Iceman made eye contact with M_Sasuke that froze his body, and made it vunerable to any attack. His eyes widened as he saw Iceman charging at him at full speed. Iceman leaped into the air, twirled his body in a 360, and as he came around, he threw a crashing kick to M_Sasuke's jaw. The majin one's body spinned in mid air, landed, and rolled across the ground before coming to a stop beside a crowd that was currently watching the fight.

"You're a monster" sounded one of the onlookers. "Not a monster, Im the devil." With his spine bent low to the ground, Iceman ran towards the direction of vejimaru. His legs moved so quick, that they were a mear blur to the human eyes. His speed was unmatched, and was closing in on the unstable warrior fast. Vejimaru has fully regained his balance and reached in his back pocket. He pulled out a kunai and launched it in the direction of Iceman, which threw him off course for a few seconds. Vejimaru's disctraction worked, and he charged at Iceman punching him numerous of times in the face and torso. He finished off his combo with a spin kick to Icemans jaw that sent him flying through the metal pole which had supported the basketball goal. By this time, M_Sasuke was back on his feet and wanted to continue.

Iceman slowly got back up to his feet and whiped the blood that was dripping from his gums. He looked ahead and saw Vejimaru and M_Sasuke standing side-by-side with their clothes ruffling in the air. The ice devil charged at both fighters at blazing speeds with his mind set on his next maneuver. While he was running, Iceman bent his spine and planted his right arm on the ground. He pushed his feet into the air and balanced himself on one hand. Iceman began spinning his body with his legs spread in an obtuse angle, and his right heel connected with M_Sasuke's face. As he came around, his left heel hit Vejimaru in the jaw, and they both went flying in opposite directions.

Iceman focused his balance back to his feet and looked straight ahead at the open field. The crowd was silenced by the cold one's attack as he spat blood out of his mouth. Iceman chuckled, and walked to the opening gates of the court. Just as he was about to walk through, both fighters was at their feet with their fists clinched, and their feet shoulder length apart. They both began to power up, and their speed, agility, and power was higher then the ice devil himself. They both set their fighting positions and taunted Iceman on. The sky tone darkened as it resembled nightfall. Both fighters moved thier way towards Iceman at speeds that the human eye couldn't see. Iceman's emotions turned into a face of terror as the two fighters was closing in...

-now i must say im done with my part of the story. sorry to keep you two waiting.

Best answers
S'okay. Love your story. I'm gonna have to show my hidden talents in round 2. Thanks for setting up my next story even if I lose. If ur confused, you'll see what I mean later...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh i cant wait. though you are a tougher opponnent then i thought. you sure as heck proved me wrong. now to await our results.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GJ IceMan, you take round one. I must say you've certainly become a strong competitor.

To both Majin_Sasuke and Vejimaru, try and get your format cleaned up. I didn't count off this time because of it, but it did definately make your fights harder to read.
I also took the liberty of closing the tags you left open in your first post Veji

Best answers
Huh? What do you mean by getting our format cleaned up? I don't get it...but GJ Iceman, you did a great job. I'm really gonna have to push my limits in round 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom