AMX powerlevel plugin??

Best answers
Is there any ESF related plugins for AMX besides EVM? I need one to change power levels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you need one ... if you really would need one, it would be in ESF (without AMX)
and hopefully noone is going to release these/ such scripts

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
because its would be used for cheating

Best answers
No, the guy is asking if there are any AMX plugins. That is to say, to plug into a server.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
see, if u make ur own server, you could use this plugin to cheat since u are teh server admin.

Best answers
Then people won't play in your server. There's already plenty of plug ins that let server admins own people in their server.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are no scripts which will be released by third party teams involving changing of power-levels etc. I know of mods like EEA which are under development which have the ability to do so - but the commands which allow you to change pl/hp/etc are strictly dev-only. What this means is, that when EEA releases - you will have multiple transformations, but you'll have to earn it yourself, no shortcuts by using commands.

For more information, check out the stickies on these forums.

Best answers
Well EEA isn'`t the only one. EVM can do that too, and cause I really love you guys :devgrin: I'll give you a tip its done by offsets used by e.g. an metamod module/plugin. I wont tell you which offsets are the matching.

In fact it means that someone who know how its done can change his pl; etc with a cheated dll on every server.

Best answers
{Cx2}Orca said:
Well EEA isn'`t the only one. EVM can do that too, and cause I really love you guys :devgrin: I'll give you a tip its done by offsets used by e.g. an metamod module/plugin. I wont tell you which offsets are the matching.

In fact it means that someone who know how its done can change his pl; etc with a cheated dll on every server.

What is E.G.? And Im not trying to cheat .. Im sick of people fighting over the dragonballs whos wish is next. How about a plugin like AMX_senzubeans and a bunch of sezu beans rain from the sky ;D

Best answers
senzubeans. well np :
this lil baby will give you a senzubeanbag. Further questions np jsut ask.

PHP:
#include <amxmod> 

public g_sensu(id)
{
give_item(id,"item_sensubeanbag")
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}

public plugin_init() 
{ 
   register_plugin("Sensu","0.1","Orca") 
   register_clcmd("gimme_sensus","g_sensu") 
   return PLUGIN_CONTINUE 
}

Best answers
Is there one to spawn a set of dragonballs? item_dragonball doesnt work :]...
oh and mystic why are u asking him for PL when u said earlier why whould u want plugins like that????

Best answers
for cell arena type mp_dbsrespawntime 439574398503495734057 and they cant move them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I KNEW IT!!! Kid Vegeta and .::princeVegeta::. did know some code to get a large PL. They used it about 4 months ago when GSF-United was still there, they automatically gained a PL of like 4 mil without ascending and after the server had just restarted with a new map.

Best answers
KaZaMa said:
What is E.G.? And Im not trying to cheat .. Im sick of people fighting over the dragonballs whos wish is next. How about a plugin like AMX_senzubeans and a bunch of sezu beans rain from the sky ;D
-Offtopic- Isn't that (dragonballs) what they fight over in the series? -Offtopic-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheating and powerlevel editors will not be discussed on the esf forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom