Once upon a time in BAN-land

Best answers
Well, I just installed steam today and decided to check out the ESF servers. There were 3 in my list, so I chose "ESF 1.1 Dedicated Server". I enter the server and am playing for a bit. I am about to leave and saying bye to some people and say "look for more SL members in a week" because our clan is going to move to Steam soon. Well, it just so happens that the admin "Shuga" was present and he says "**** SL" and I ask him why-- he says "no reason, SL is ***" then I am banned moments later. I was in no way rude, and I was even called the N-word o_O. Anyway, thought I'd share a story with you all. I guess I now understand why people complain about bad admins that don't like you because your pwning them. Never once was I ****y. I was only there no more than 5 min.

Anyway, there are 3 servers on steam, and now I can only choose between two of them. That sucks... =\

Best answers
Yea ... 2 is not much hein ;) I know, but the .nl server is good. Hope you're not banned on that one. Anyway that has to be one lame admin :rolleyes: I feel sorry for you you got banned like that :) That's the proof there are pathetic human beings on Earth :) (joke)Happend to me too once. Wasn't rude either. The guy just couldn't stand me because he couldn't hit me :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you wern't banned off the PT server... if you were I'll help you out as much as i can. But also, the board isn't a place to complain.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is unfortunate that you were banned, but like Sierra stated, this isn't the place to complain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom