About the release date(Not asking for it...)

Best answers
OK, i never asked for the release date and i dont want to, i just wanna suggest to put more information on the mainpage. I mean, i love this game, but this is ridiculus, last year i read the update list of 1.2, and as i could recognize, it was almost finished, only testing, and bla bla bla....
If you have problems, the put on the mainpage "we have problems with...and its hard so do not wait for the release soon...."
its much more easier for all, by the way, is your webmaster doing anything.
once a month new picture, and thats all...
This thread is only a critic, so if you cant accept critics, then close me or ban me, i donno, but its still only a critic.
Thank you all and sorry for the bad english....
PS: Keep goin with the mod you are really the best!!

Best answers
wer u heer when it was 1.0 goin on to 1.1 o_O te teem took a whoopen 5 mounths 2 finish it `_` 1.2 probebly aint comen out tomarrow and i tink te teem dont want 2 giv "false hope" on te newspage if a feature they report has 2 be taken off.

PS:te webmaster just dosent sit in his comp chair thinken up mor esf news 24/7 ;p unlike som ppls around heer they achuly hav lives =p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't want to give TOO MUCH away, they want to leave some surprises in there. And the reason they don't give releases dates is because everyone gets mad when they get pushed or aren't met... So how do you avoid that? Don't set release dates.

Best answers
no one talked about setting release dates on the mainpage, only more news.
i just suggest to put any news on the mainpage, no matter if bad news or good news.
And i know that the teammembers have they own life, im just trying to help to avoid this stupid threads about release dates....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If any single thing has taught me patience, it is ESF.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last year i read the update list of 1.2, and as i could recognize, it was almost finished, only testing, and bla bla bla....
I dont remember us saying that, assuming is a bad habit to pick up.
If you have problems, the put on the mainpage "we have problems with...and its hard so do not wait for the release soon...."
We don't have problems, just a lot of work. If anything we want to get this out of the door as soon as possible. The "Don't expect a release any time soon" is self implied, do we really have to waste our time posting it?
its much more easier for all, by the way, is your webmaster doing anything.
once a month new picture, and thats all...
Mastasurf updates the page, and he has something called a "life". He's very busy with college, work, and whatever other random **** he takes on. He spends what little free time he has on ESF though. Also what do you want us to update with?
"Today, we implemented a NEW bar for melee throws!"
"We implemented KICKS, so you can kick and punch now"
"oh my oh my, this one is even better then the last two. We now have ARROWS on the hud."
Alot of this work is tedious and not worth posting, but we do update you guys with the larger notable features.
This thread is only a critic, so if you cant accept critics, then close me or ban me, i donno, but its still only a critic.
Is it just me or is the whole "If you dont like it ban me" thing getting annoying -_- Do you think we're nazis or something, banning people just because we dont like your opinions? If you don't spam and post useless topics, we wont have a problem with you.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That pretty much sums it up :0)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Do you think we're nazis or something
he forgot that two of are nazis ..............

(damn german stereotype)

abouts about you post one line of your code every week ???
I can help ya with my codes, with my changelog (PLE) ... or the installer source

what's about we post every day what we did this day (not only things related to ESF)

I think ... we should keep in the way it is ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom