Ridiculous

Best answers
An unknown person has been sighted by me and Optional today going by the name of
~{ape}~Dr. Yoe,
He was a buu, a total newbie. Just candied blindly and when I hit him once, he would amatuerly blockwhore. Just barely turning to block just mostly facing one direction.
Optional forced him to strip off the ape tag. He insisted he was in ape. So he kicked him.
And has been said wearing the ~].SL.[~ tag also.
What is happening to this world now?

Best answers
Honestly, Kids today. First they're pretending to be clan members from a popular Dragonball Mod, next they're on the streets doing drugs and before you know it they're involved with gangs and you don't know who they are anymore.
Like the old saying goes "Never pretend to be a ESF Clan Member for it is the first step on a bad road".

I understand why this would be annoying, especially if he is pretending to be from your clan.

Best answers
majin goketa said:
Like the old saying goes "Never pretend to be a ESF Clan Member for it is the first step on a bad road".
thats an old saying o_O

ps:lots of ppls r posen as ape ppls :talk:

Best answers
DUDE!!! your making a big deal outta nothing. if he keeps imatating ban him

from clan servers or something but c'mon i think he only does it to piss

people off. (this is not intended as a flame.) in a sense it's kinda funny you

would go to the point of making a thread about it. :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really, big deal out of absolutely nothing. If the community was bigger and took clans more seriously than perhaps this thread would be merrited on the forums, but as things are it's just one guy who wore a tag that wasn't his and used methods of beating you that you didn't appreciate. That's nothing to brag about on the forums.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i know seriously, if you dont think he was in ape then why did you keep on pressuring him... i mean you prolly know the apes or not but either way clans arent taken seriously in esf i mean we dont have a CALm or CAL o or CAL im (itthink) so imposters are nothing just 'mollest' him as GMan would say

Best answers
Yea i agree its not that big of a deal now but that might change in newer versions of esf when people become more serious in clans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom