new POTW

Best answers
Since I see thread for this new potw i'll start one. Looks like the result of a head on to me. o_o

:fight:

Best answers
0.0 that would hurt its probaly a one off thing cause there so closed and since ESF is a fast paced game you wouldnt even noticed but otherwise its gonna be so good Great job ESF Team

Best answers
whats happening in that pci? is that what happens when they hit eachother? ah, i just noticed the struggle meter, so what is goin on?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee "burst" struggle (alpha status), teleporting and punches, unlike the "grab" type melee struggle we showed you guys before. I say alpha because the struggle system isn't finished yet, and that picture uses temp animations. At the moment they're both playing the prepunch animation, but we'll fix that up as soon as DT finds the time to do some anims for the new melee struggle :)

Best answers
1.2 is going to bring enjoyment to everyone and again gotta give a big well done to ESF Team *starts a chant with noone else joining in* -_-

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Melee "burst" struggle (alpha status), teleporting and punches, unlike the "grab" type melee struggle we showed you guys before. I say alpha because the struggle system isn't finished yet, and that picture uses temp animations. At the moment they're both playing the prepunch animation, but we'll fix that up as soon as DT finds the time to do some anims for the new melee struggle :)

So do you mean that its basically holding down the mouse, like when your in a ps, while the two fighters teleport and hit eachother? Not sure i got what you said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked: Excellent! Melee burst sounds great! Who knew that you could take the HL engine and do the things you guys do. *Kisses ESF team*

I know I come off pretty nerdy when I say this, but that just made my day. :yes:

Best answers
I agree, but PcJoe, could you please explain a little clearer how it works, sorry i dont think i understood you completely

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think everyone should know everything about the neat features just yet :p

Best answers
you should make it (if not already done) that they take little bits of damage after each hit if they are losing
and (or)
very fast paced

Best answers
super great pic, and it looks like it is going to be a great future. Thanks for the screen!!

Best answers
:yes: looking good

keep up the good wotk guys :laff:

Best answers
geez i gotta start playing the beta lol. i still got the nov.03 build lol

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
perhaps we should had posted hars 1337 drawings as potw lmao

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is that map not using the new trees?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Probably because they didn't have them yet

Best answers
it would be great if you would make a c-var to remove those stupid diamands above people's head

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main thing I wanted to stay away from while developing the melee struggle system is holding the mouse button down with the stronger person always winning. The melee struggle system is quite different, but I think we'll leave that as a surprise :)

And icu2, without the diamonds it's close to impossible to see your enemy. Remember, esf is on a .25 scale down, without the diamonds they look like ants. But just to make you happy i'll make you guys a cvar to remove it.

Best answers
Thats sooo cool... This is for sure the only mod that pushes the limits of half-life so far. Maybe Natural Selection or DOD pushed it only in graphics... and some counter-strike mappers like 3dmike. But esf is awsome. GOOD JOB ESF TEAM!
-Edit-
Change that sky :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom