model and sprite prob

Best answers
ok this is my prob...
i have a new skin for piccolo with the cap...i want him to trans from cape piccolo to no cape piccolo.....but i cant seem to find the piccolo 2..also i have a brolly skin for cell and a ssj skin for gogeta...and for the gogeta i have a Big Bang kamehameha sprite...but when i use cell and do the kame..he does the BB kame and it just doesnt look good....same for the SBC i have a sprite for it that makes it into brollys green ball...but when i use piccolo..it just doesnt look right..so pretty much..wheres the picolo 2 folder..or is there none??....and how can i get only certain characters to use certain sprites...

Retired
Best answers
The new model should replace the old one in the model folder and each model should only effect one character unless you put it in several folders, as for where exactly these files are I don't know off hand but if you can't find them I'm sure some one can get you the exact directors if you ask.

Best answers
there is no model slot for piccolo2 =x
sorry if u replace one sprite that many characters use they all get affected

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That should be a suggestion, give each character their own sprite for things, although... it could make the file a little big. It wouldn't be that much work, just copy the sprites that have multiple people using it, and change the name to like krilkame (for example) and then just replace the name of the sprite called when the attack is released. But there is a probably a good reason why they didn't do that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom