Sig Idea

Best answers
Now this isn't some crap sig idea that involves the 10,000th ESF forum member, but something harder to achieve.

How bout a sig for the first person to defeat Cucumba in a fight club match? By defeat I actually mean they beat Cucumba in two rounds of combat. This seems like a worthwhile goal to me. The only reason I am putting this up is because of the fact that I suck at making sigs, and someone good should do it.

Best answers
I surpose that would be an idea but i really doubt any time soon that cuc is gonna lose -_- he is the almighty green machine i like the idea because its not gonna be easier to acheive

Best answers
Super Bolt V2 said:
its not gonna be easier to acheive
Thats why i suggested the idea. Its a goal worth working for. I'm sure Cucumba wouldn't mind having people challenge him just to try and get a sig
:smile:

Best answers
Majin_Sasuke said:
I'm sure Cucumba wouldn't mind having people challenge him just to try and get a sig
:smile:
Just a sig? o_O Hell, someone who beats Cucumba will want a Sig, avatar, profile pic, stretch limo, cheering crowd, free games, e.t.c, e.t.c.

Dude, if u are gonna reward someone for beating Cucumba, make them a sig, avatar, and personal profile pic.

I agree with the fact that it is a worthwhile goal, not like the 10,000th user of the ESF forums like someone suggested
*cough* Neoboy *cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejimaru said:
Just a sig? o_O Hell, someone who beats Cucumba will want a Sig, avatar, profile pic, stretch limo, cheering crowd, free games, e.t.c, e.t.c.

Dude, if u are gonna reward someone for beating Cucumba, make them a sig, avatar, and personal profile pic.

I agree with the fact that it is a worthwhile goal, not like the 10,000th user of the ESF forums like someone suggested
*cough* Neoboy *cough*
stfu o_O...... damn people will never get over that o_O .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vejimaru said:

*cough* Neoboy *cough*
like neo said...STFU..mind youre own bisnes

Best answers
neoboy said:
stfu o_O...... damn people will never get over that o_O .
Don't worry Neoboy. He's like that. Sees you screw up once and he'll make fun of you. I guarentee that he'll of forgotten about it already
:devgrin:

Best answers
I'd like to be the first to say who cares? If he's taken shots at you neo o well. And I would just like to ask...who makes the sig???

Best answers
We don't know who it is yet. And neoboy, I am a big fan of your sigs. I was the one who suggested you to Majin_Sasuke, even though he doesn't like to talk about it. We have to wait until some one beats Cuc...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think anyone who wants to make 1 should make 1 and than once the person beats cuc, than he can get all of those sigs and use the 1 thats best.

Best answers
Good suggestion. We should also PM all of the sig makers who have done well in the past (i.e. your sigs have recieved nice reviews, unlike mine...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom