Multiple block struggle?

Best answers
Is there such a thing? I can't really tell if it already exists, it's hard to get two blasts to hit me in the front.

I thought it'd fall under the same category as multiple ps, since they seem to be the same principle in feature, but I haven't been able to get two blasts to hit me within my blocking range (I've had them hit me from the sides and back, but even without already bs'ing those would detonate anyway).

So can anyone just confirm whether it exists?

Best answers
Hmm, I don't know if it's possible, but IF it's NOT :) it will probably be a guy powerstrugglin' his own teammate so the beams come side to side towards you and you can block them both. but basicly you were just blocking 1 beam :) are ya with me ? k :) That's what happend with me. Didn't came up with such a thing as multiple block ...

Best answers
I see.

Well, if it does not exist, or is not in the game, then at least now I know. I'd suggest it, but at times where a new version is soon to come out, tension is high, and they have tendencies to go for the throat at these times.

I'd lose an arm.

Best answers
Yea, you're smart :) I can see that. Ok, glad I could help you! later

Best answers
i am almost sure it is impossible, because if you are blockin one beam all the others explode if they hit you so i think no...could be a good suggestion though......

Best answers
I can garauntee it's not in the game right now, don't know about 1.2...I don't suppose it would be that hard to code, but it would be kinda lame...the point of a multi PS is teamwork, and I don't see a practical or realistic way a teammate can help with a block struggle(other than shoving a beam up his teammate's agressors arse).

Good idea, but might be impossible.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not what he meant, Abe.

Being able to block more than one consecutive beam sounds great but more than one beam would likely drain all the ki you have before you had deflected them both, meaning they would blow you up.

To answer your question more effectively, no, it's not possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom