New Fan Fic courtesy of Vejimaru

Best answers
Here is a fan fic that I have started to write. I am posting the WORK IN PROGRESS epiloge to see if u guys enjoy it. If u do, I will re-work the epiloge and write the chapters. Here it is. Enjoy!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
**HEALTH WARNING**
Warning, this fan fic contains references to people and admins on the ESF forums. Look for them at your own risk...
**END HEALTH WARNING**

Epilogue -

Akira slammed the door to his apartment shut behind him as he walked in the door. His girlfriend, Kitsune, had just told him that she was leaving him for another guy.
"Stupid cow," he muttered to himself, "I shoulda known." He unpacked the groceries that he had picked up and put them away, and went over to his computer. Akira is a 21 year old human male. He has a successful job as a games programmer, and up until this point, had a girlfriend who happened to be an attractive model.
"I'm leaving you, Akira!"
This kept on reverberating in his head.
"SHUT UP!" he eventually found himself screaming at a picture hanging on the wall. He then opened his eyes and looked at the picture. It was a picture of his father. One of few in the world. He was a famous warrior, and was known world over for mastering the use of ki. This had given him a strange colored skin, not normally seen in a human, but people loved him anyway.
"Sorry dad..." Akira mumbled to himself. His father had disappeared when Akira was 14. His mother had disappeared also, so Akira lived off of the streets. It was only because of the fact that his father had taught him everything he knew that he was able to find a job a year later. Akira had a shrine set up for his father, and prayed that someday he would return. Akira was pulled back to reality when his computer beeped to inform him that he could now log in. This computer was Akira's pride and joy. He built it himself, and was faster than most of the local government computers, which he had also built. He typed in his password, and put on his industrial size head phones (You know, the oversized ones that DJ's are always wearing). He booted up a game that he had been playing since he was little, ESF. It had advanced so much since his father first introduced it to him when he was 6. Back then, it was fly around a few levels, and blast your opponents, in which there wasn't much variety, considering that there were only 9 characters. Now there were over 300 levels and 30 characters to choose from. Some of the characters lacked attacks (the least amount of attacks on one character was 6), while others had many (Goku, the most versatile character, had around 20). He logged onto his account, and booted up his strongest character. This was another difference between then and now. Then, you started from scratch in every single game. Now, if you so wished, you could still do that, but you could also store characters for tournaments and such. Akira's strongest, a Gotenks, began with a power level close to 50,000,000. This seemed like a lot but it was fairly average in the leagues he fought in. Akira then pondered to himself. The biggest change was that of the very essence of the game. It used to be a mod for an obsolete game called 'Half-Life', but now it was a stand-alone game, and a best seller at that.
Akira was flying around in a level, just randomly blasting things to get rid of his stress when somebody knocked on his apartment door. He got up and opened it.
"Hiya Akira!" a cheery voice said.
"Hi Ryoko..." Akira half sighed.
"Hmmm? Wassup?" Ryoko quized, tilting her head at an angle as she said it.
"I'll tell you in a minute. Are you going to come in?" Akira said, with little cheer in his voice.
"Sure! Thank you Akira! You're always so nice!" Ryoko was a 20 year old human female, who had been a long time friend of Akira. So she wasn't exactly modest in her clothing choice when she visited Akira.
"You want anything to drink?" Akira asked as his friend sat down on the couch.
"Nah" the reply came, "Wanna have a match? I'm stronger than before!" Ryoko winked as she said this. Akira came out of the kitchen and gave his friend a once over. She was wearing what appeared to be a ribbon and a SHORT skirt. This showed off most of her lean and tanned body, but it also mader her seem top-heavy (she looked top heavy in everything due to the magnitude of her chest). After she told you she was a gamer, only one thought popped into your mind (after all those OTHER thoughts, if you are a guy ;-) ) : she was not your average gamer.
"You know, you could be more modest. Oh and..." Akira started, but was interupted
"I know. My boobs have gotten bigger by the way. Okay, continue" Ryoko interjected.
A sweat drop ran down the back of Akira's head. She was always saying things like that to try to distract him. Ryoko liked Akira, a lot, and she was always dropping hints. Akira was about to tell Ryoko about Kitsune dumping him, but decided it could wait.
"It's nothing" Akira said.
"Okay, lets get the match started!" Ryoko was of course talking about ESF. She set up her laptop (which she always carried with her) and logged into ESF. She suddenly squealed with delight. Another sweat-drop ran down the back of Akira's head.
"They finally came out with ESF v. 10.2!" Ryoko exclaimed in a high pitched voice.
"I know. I've already logged on and downloaded it. The character creation system is the new mystery feature that the ESF forum admins were hyping. I've already made my character." Akira said. He was starting to relax. Something about Ryoko had that effect on him...
When he realized that he had been staring, he jumped a bit. Ryoko was blushing deeply, which was a first, but maybe that was because Akira never stared at her before.
"Can we just...you know...start the game?" she barely whispered. Akira started to blush himself, and quickly looked down at his screen again.
"Sorry" he mumbled.
"S'okay" she replied in a cheerful manner.
"Damn, she can get over embarresment pretty quick" Akira thought to himself. He could feel the air around him getting hotter and hotter. Akira didn't get over embarrestment so well. They started a game, which had a password so only they could play in it, and started to hunt each other down. When Akira found Ryoko in the game, he sighed. She looked exactly like she did in real life, and seemed to have the same lack of modesty with clothing.
"A two piece bathing suit. Why do you not surprise me?" Akira asked said in a sarcastic tone. Ryoko was about to reply when Akira got a strange message on his screen. "Hey, Ryoko, did someone just enter our game? Cause I'm pretty sure that this is a private game that I'm hosting, so only you can get in."
"Yea, some one just joined the game." Ryoko said, "Holy F---! I have him on the scouter. His powerlevel is well over 1 billion!"
"Can't be!" Akira almost yelled, "I set the max level to be 3 million!"
"Bail!" Ryoko yelled and logged out. Just in time. As Akira logged out also, a huge blast destroyed most of the stage that they had previously been in.
"Lets go to the ESF forum and see what is going on" The forum had everything you needed to know about ESF, and current events in the ESF universe. Both Akira and Ryoko logged on and be came 'Majin_Muffins' and 'Big_Chi-Chis' repectively. They went to the 'ESF Battle' forum and clicked on the 'Hacker Complaint' sub-forum. When they got in, they found around 130 fresh posts on the subject. All of which seemed to involve one hacker.
"Did you catch our hackers name?" Akira asked Ryoko, who was across the room on her laptop.
"Majin_Seiryu" she replied.
"Thats who has been hacking all these games mentioned in these threads..." Akira said.
Then the hacker himself put up a post...

**UPDATE**
The fan fic finally has a title. Akira's Legacy, and ESF will be removed from this fan fic, as it is now set in the world of the ESF Forum moderators, and it will tie in to some of the fight club fights. If you are a fight club admin, just PM me and tell me what special abilities you want and I'll be sure to include them. Oh, and it will now be written from the first person perspective, a different character each chapter (i.e. Akira for chapter 1, Ryoko (now Arimi) for chapter 2, Cucumba for chapter 3, Miroku for chapter 4, e.t.c.)

Best answers
Sweet. Even for a work in progress, I like it. Whats with Ryoko though? She seems odd, but, hell, I'd like to meet her. I also like her screen name 'Big Chi-chis'. Chi-Chi means breast in Japan...

Best answers
Majin_Sasuke said:
Chi-Chi means breast in Japan...
I know. I chose that name because it relates to the character ;) There is only one reference to a forum admin in the epilogue right now, but it is very obscure (you won't spot it, trust me), and will eventually become part of the story. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom