Collect the dragonballs

Jon

Best answers
can someone explain this mode for me tnx

Best answers
collect all of the balls and place them close to each other
when they glow press the use key(default is b)
make a wish :eek:

Best answers
Sometimes i have trouble with the CTDB-mode, because when i turn on my scouter, it says that i'm litterally standing on a Dragonball, but when i look around it's nowhere to be found.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes there are problems with the dragon balls "falling through" a level, atleast I assume that. In the cases it has happened to me, it shows the ball as being in a place where map brushes intersect one another.
Just keep in mind, CTDB mode is still experimental.

Best answers
The radar also isnt 100% accurate. You can "be" on the orange dot, but the DB can be a few "feet" away. You need to look around, and if its in the shadows its nearly impossible to see. You can light up the area a bit with some kiblasts and try that. If its still not there, then its probobly what DD said :p

Tox

Best answers
a wee bit off topic, but i cant get CTDB mode to work on steam, so whenever i fancy playing CTDB i have to use won, any remedy for this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason it falls out of the level is due to the fact that the bottom of the level is sky. It decides to get lodged in it and doesn't want to come out :\.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hrm, I just tried a couple maps and you can't o_O. The dragonballs don't show up.

Best answers
lol your esf is broke then :p cause i sure as hell can play CTDB on my own server and a Dutch server called "Gamezone".

Best answers
On some maps 1 or more dragonballs are missing but on esf_cell_day, esf_cell_night and esf_afm or what ever that map is called you CAN find them all :) i tested them personally so if you want to play CTDB i recommend you play that mode on one of the 3 maps i just named.

Best answers
ESF_CellArena_B3 spawn's all the dragonball's in one spot. o_O

Best answers
o_O
for won go to create game then select advanced and select ctdb mode
for steam = messed up =x

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All questions have been answered, thanks to Humpie.

Alternatively, you should read the stickies - these help you find the answers to your queries without having the need to post and wait for replies.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=26473&highlight=ctdb

Also, the current version of ESF (beta 1.1) was made way before we even heard about the Steam engine - and is designed purely for WON. And as it has already been mentioned, CTDB is still an experimental mode... so wait up, everything will be fixed in future versions.

Thread closed.

Chubbs said:
ESF_CellArena_B3 spawn's all the dragonball's in one spot. o_O
And how is that relevant to the topic? Please stop the spamming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom