Sound FX

Best answers
My sound effects are gone! I have no idea what happened but there aren't any sound fx anymore. Could someone help me out?

Thanks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turn the volume up. Seriously lol, its happend to me before :S

Best answers
that's not it... I reinstalled it and it worked for a while but it's not working again

Sound Artist
Best answers
First go into your ESF folder, then Sounds, then check and see if there are files in the character folders like Vegeta, Goku..ect. Then check the weapon folders, make sure there are .wav files in there as well.

If there is, make sure you've updated your sound card/onboard drivers, try toggling the Sound Quality in the menu. High Quality is preferred. Try turning off EAX, especially if you've got some low POS card;) Make sure all your speaker plugs are in tight. Uhm.. hell might as well update your Directx and Video drivers while your at it. Make sure you disable onboard sound if you have a Sound Card installed. I dunno what else... Uhm, if that doesn't work, come back with your system specs. Your OS, Hardware, stuff like that. Are you using the playlist editor? Are you listening to Mp3's while you play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom