animated kakashi sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as you may know i have been experimenting with animation and 1/3 of my experiments got good feedback. so i really like kakashi so i made an animated one, i took a while to figure out how to do this and it was hard as hell so please tell me what you think:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make the part actually spin like in the show... not just go back and forth... Right now it is a good start but the animation is just odd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In addition to that which Hsu said, there seems to be a whiteness where you cut out the pupils..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In addition to that which Hsu said, there seems to be a whiteness where you cut out the pupils..
Yeh, but does it stand out and make it look bad? Nope. o_O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the sig, it's pretty sweet, but if the animation went all the way around it would be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supershenlon said:
Yeh, but does it stand out and make it look bad? Nope. o_O
Well, I'm a person who spent 2 hours to make sure that a two pixel difference in a huge GIF (was alternating between white and off-white) was fixed.. so yes, it stands out and looks annoying to me. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, ok, i forgot to post my new one last night. i was working on it last night and uploaded it but forgot to post it, well anyway here it is:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a lot better, now if you could just the smooth the animation (has a split second pause) and it's perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom