sig request(plz)

Best answers
:rolleyes: could some one make me a sig with this photo

, umm make it with a redish fire background ans it could say, rikku-boy, learning to rock

i would be realy, realy grateful, i would make it but my photo shops ****ed

Best answers
i will make it but im at my dads and i dont have PS over here......i will get it done by tommorow

Best answers
thx in advance, and ill save it and host it once u put it up, and thx agen

Best answers
I know someone else is doing one, but I got bored, so here's the sig I made -

Enjoy!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks ok, but the guitar wasn't cut out very well.

*edit* Vejimaru, close your tags! >_<

Best answers
Gomen, Gomen.

I left the shadow on the guitar for effect, but if you are talking about the larger one (on the right) I agree that it looks crap. Here are two more variations of the same sig...

---

Critz plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why must you have the guitar? i think it would look better without it, and Vejimaru, you sure aer making my job easier:D your getting better but you are stuck on that same style, but dont worry i made the same mistake. just keep working on your skills and you will get better.:D

Best answers

Here is another version of it.

I took off the shadow, fixed the cutting (there might be something that I still need to cut off however), and improved the font. And Neoboy, I know how to do sigs on everyone elses level, its just the fact that I literally can't with my version of Photoshop. When I get version 7, you guys are gonna see some much better sigs

Best answers
In photoshop, use multiplay, overlay , hard/soft light, and play with brightness and contrast, u dont need to cut out anything.

Best answers
Sorry if I seem rude, but what the hell u on about Tim? Dude, u suggesting that I should put that WHOLE guitar pic in? Sorry, I'm kinda tired right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are getting a little ****y. i was encouraging you which is more then i got when i started sig making, so dont even start acting like an ******* when we are trying to help you.

Best answers
Hey, I wasn't getting ****y, I was just sayin. I apreciate the encouragement. In fact, I'm following your style. I'm now doing animated sigs, like you.

Best answers
o.k sorry for not posting, i wos on hols, the sigs cool but i got ma photo shop working so ill post one up soon @ mods: should i start another topic when i make it?

Best answers
Yes...that would be a good idea, other wise this thead will be way to long.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vejimaru said:
Sorry if I seem rude, but what the hell u on about Tim? Dude, u suggesting that I should put that WHOLE guitar pic in? Sorry, I'm kinda tired right now
He was just giving advice. Considering the fact that he's one of the best graphics artists I've ever seen, you should probably heed it.

Best answers
Hey, it was was tired has hell, and extremely grouchy. I have found that to work some of the time. so I thank tim for his advise, and apologise for yelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom