command for upload ?

Best answers
i notice when im hosting my dedicated server for esf that when ppl have to down load stuff off of my server it seems to only have an upload speed of 6.15k is there a command to change this so it takes less longer to upload my full upload speed is 256 i whould like to change the upload to maybe 30 k upload for map or some thing

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rock Lee said:
i notice when im hosting my dedicated server for esf that when ppl have to down load stuff off of my server it seems to only have an upload speed of 6.15k is there a command to change this so it takes less longer to upload my full upload speed is 256 i whould like to change the upload to maybe 30 k upload for map or some thing
The upload speed that someone gets during the transfer of a file depends on various factors including:
- Connection speed of server (computer uploading)
- Connection speed of client (person downloading)
- Distance between the server and the client
- etc.

As far as I know, I doubt that the Half-Life dedicated server (HLDS) has any options or functions for capping or limiting uploads from the server.

Best answers
well the reson i was asking cuzz awile ago i had join some server that was running the map ape_foreshadow and i didnt have it installed so i thout it was going to take some time getting from the server but for for i disconnected i saw that the map was upload really fast it only took about 35 secs to get the full map and when i got in there my ping was only 125 so i thout that maybe the person who was running the server at the time did some thing with the upload

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom