fav characters

Best answers
Hey im just wondering what everybody's favorite character is on esf. I dont really have one yet i just started playing, but trunks is pretty sweet so far. Love that sword. And the finishing buster rocks the house. What do you guys think?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i dont play ESF much, but when i do i like to use Frieza. That melee + laser combo pwns.

Best answers
My favorite character is Gohan.
KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have to go with teh Frieza, melee god and the death ball pwns you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that guy, with the funky hair that turns gold, and he wears a blue armor suit, and he's jealous of that one guy, and he has a son and a wife and stuff, and he shoots this beam, and the enimies go OBLAH SHU WAM SHAKADOOM WAAAA! yeah that guy pwnz.

Best answers
vegeta? lol I cant use him he takes to long to go ssj and he doesnt have any useful attacks in his normal form. I hope they improve him in beta tho, hes my fav on the show

Best answers
i gotta sat vgeta turn majin and u can big bang everyone its to gd plus once i had my pl with him majin up to 665.788,000

Best answers
i would have to say goku is my fav but vegeta is my second fav and piccolos ki blast thing were he fires them every were and then u right click and the go to were u are pointing that is a sick move!!!

Best answers
seeing that i only like melee.......i would have to say trunks his sword ownes block spammers and he has a good Transforming pl so yep definatly trunks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I rarely play ESF, but when I do, I always pick Goku.

Why?

Even if everyone around me is doing melee, I will hide in a corner of the map (near the top if I can), and start charging a Spirit Bomb. Usually, someone will come over and kill me before it gets fully charged. But I keep respawning and trying again.

Eventually, I get a fully charged Spirit Bomb, and I send it right into a mass of people in melee. After getting about 5-6 kills in one shot, I generally get kicked from the server.

And that is why Goku is my favorite (when I play every 3 months or so). :)

Best answers
Piccolo their is no other player to chose and thats all you need to know!

(Actualy Piccolo Transing over water always makes me feel warm and tingly inside looks so beutifull, that and piccolo powns everyone!)

Nuf said

Best answers
Trunks if I am feeling melee ish. Vegeta if I am feeling "pwn the noobs, transform, and beamspam the whole map till the admin gets mad." Goku most of the time cause Kamehameha OWNZ as ssj. Gohan If I just wanna Spam the Kamehameha Right as I transform. :p

Best answers
im very good with vegeta i can take on a frieza in second form and cell in 2nd form at the same time in normal mod against my friends who have played for 2yrs

Best answers
im very good with vegeta i can take on a frieza in second form and cell in 2nd form at the same time in normal mod against my friends who have played for 2yrs

Best answers
i fav vegeta,but is takers long to get him SSJ!That sucks but when your SSJ you have ten best character!no one gets better attacks after his transform!
but mostly i play with Trunks or Gohan!
Fast transform and nice attacks

Best answers
I have to say my fav are Buu because he transform pretty fast and when he does he is unbeatable if your good in melee.

second is trunks because he transfor fast and he is Anti-blocker.

thierd are Goku and vegeta because they got cool animations like when you hit your from above so it crashes straight to the ground:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom