the best

Best answers
i would like to now who has played SaTaN i have and he is impossible to beat he is also my friend and the way he moves when he playes is just mad :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are loads of good people in esf now a days. Im pretty sure theres more than a handful of people that could rape your friend =P

Best answers
I dont think so man it took 12 of us just to hit the guy and that was only because he ran out of KI so what eva ur thinking i would i bet i could beat u with my eyes closed. LOSER

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yo you gotta chill he wasnt being offensive or nothing.As good as your friend is im sure there better that's just the way it is in everything.

If you still think he's that good you should get him to play Groovy,Lynx and Carnage or the other l337s of this game then youll know if he really is. (you made a thread to say your friend is really good) :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S.W.A.T |Zepher said:
I dont think so man it took 12 of us just to hit the guy and that was only because he ran out of KI so what eva ur thinking i would i bet i could beat u with my eyes closed. LOSER
hes probably good to u, but im sure there are lots of people better than this guy.. and yes, calm down :rolleyes:

Best answers
also depends on the KI to if he was 20mill nad you where starting pl he could kill anyone in one hit i myself tought the bots not to fudge with me ..erm....so he probaly had a ghaint pl but the moves maybe you where laging unless it was over LAN but yes he mite be good

Best answers
I know of people who could beat him. And they can beat me too >_<. Just be patient and practice more

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know a guy who used to go around by the name Miroku that is really cool at these forums. He used to close pointless threads with subjects like "I know somebody who is the best" It takes like 12 newbies on the forums to take him down.

Even though they always started out nice, he could always tell they would get horrible. He would tell me "See this thread here?" and I would say "Yeah" then he would say "It starts nice, but within a few more posts it will eventually become: 'I am the bESTZ0rz!!!' or 'MY FR!3ND IS TEH rOckXORZ'" Then he would close them... such a cool guy.

Who knows what happened to him?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S.W.A.T |Zepher said:
You need a serious ego check. Warning #2, you don't call people losers just because they have a different opinion then you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom