Animated Shikamaru Sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this one was a huge pain in the ass.all of those frames!! 93 to be exact. well it took a while but i finally got it it. well here it is:

Critz Please!!

Best answers
It's very nice, but why did you have it say that stuff? Look's like you put your info off a dating site in it. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well believe it or not the shikamaru pics are the only part thats inverted. i just did it to fit the bg and i think it looks cool. and whats wrong with the text. and give me a break this one took a while to make, anything you like about it?

Best answers
I think it look's really good. The only problem I have is what you typed as the markee, make it a quote from a show, just don't have it sound like a personal add in the newspaper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it's alright in it's own right. It's a bit too blue for me, and the text is just, well........bleh.

It's ok, but i've seen you do much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i put that stuff in there instead of putting it in boring text under my sig. its kinda like an all in one thing. i am going to change the text though. think of it as a updating message board.:D

Best answers
well i put that stuff in there instead of putting it in boring text under my sig. its kinda like an all in one thing. i am going to change the text though. think of it as a updating message board.
Good, I look forward to update's. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
invert = ugly
font = ugly
colors = ugly
animation = too simple

overall i really dislike this sig. u can do so much better. those colors do not fit shikamaru, at all. u should add some dull colors, brown, grey, white. i mean cmon, when u think about shikamaru, u think lazy and boring :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well here some updates:

and be expecting updates every week.:D

Best answers
invert = ugly
font = ugly
colors = ugly
animation = too simple

overall i really dislike this sig. u can do so much better. those colors do not fit shikamaru, at all. u should add some dull colors, brown, grey, white. i mean cmon, when u think about shikamaru, u think lazy and boring
MyStiX, you gotta see it for the effort he put in it. I think it is great that he put alot of time into it, it make's me like it better. Don't listen to anyone neoboy, as long as I like it no other opinion matter's. :laff:

Also, awsome update! I can't wait for the next one. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for sticking up for me and i noticed that i made a typo in my new update. i said "im currently playing gunbound so come on and fig" i ment to put "im currently playing gunbound so come on and fight me" so i fixed it and here it is.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it but I would have not inverted the colors of the image on the right.

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neoboy, i like your new sig as well, and the animation runs smoothly, and thats not a simple thing to do Mystix. It looks decent anyways. But i dont like the text though o_O, but otherwise, i give it 8/10. And i also think the invert looks ok :\. Its your style, you like it so i aint gonna cuss you for it. g/j :yes:

Best answers
Sorry i dont like it. The colors arent very good (especially on the character). The text ,IMO, should be fully centered in that little box thing. The animation is a little rough ( i dont think 93 frames is all that much) and the font is bad. Sorry, but i must say that i do like the other 2 sigs you are currently using.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dont listen to all them. Theres nothing wrong with the sig. It dosent matter how you color the damn character, we all know what he really looks like :p And i like teh uber original idea of putting the text in the sig itself instead of in the sig area... erm... or something like that o_O

ORIGINALITY > J00 ALL EXCEPT TEH SIG MAKER GUY WHO USED TEH ORIGINALITY \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom