• keep the old explosions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep both

• Dont keep either one

• Total voters
Best answers
I think that the way the beam heads are huge compared to beam should be brought back, i dont know about the explosions but i think they should defidentally bring back the huge beam heads

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a firm belief that the team got rid of both for a reason....so if they choose to bring them back, I'd follow that notion. Otherwise, I believe that they were disposed of for a reason, so to me, it matters not =]

Best answers
When it got close a wall it would blow easily, so it is hard to control. That's the reason.

Best answers
well i didnt say brinh back the exact thing, but when i saw the alpha 2.0 video, i thought the big beam heads looked cool, they wouldnt have to be that big but thats how they are in the show

Best answers
But the explosions were cooler before i wished they stayed that way .. but as that guys said all happens for a reason .. perhaps someone could tell me what the reason was

Best answers
na ild rather kil 5 ppls wit a smal hed kameha then not be able 2 c cause of te big hed and hit te wal closest 2 me D:

Best answers
i personally think they look better as they are, both beams and explosions.

Best answers
And another thing, beams in 1,1 looks cool, but the explosions are lame. Have you ever played BID FOR POWER? now thats explosions!!!
I have an IDEA couldn't the team use an explosion of Half_life rocket launcher or something like that ,because the white sphere looks cheap.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lithuania_power said:
And another thing, beams in 1,1 looks cool, but the explosions are lame. Have you ever played BID FOR POWER? now thats explosions!!!
I have an IDEA couldn't the team use an explosion of Half_life rocket launcher or something like that ,because the white sphere looks cheap.
Don't double post please, and BFP beam explosions are just like ESF's, just that it has some dust. The renz explosions are pretty nice, emits dust and rock particles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I can't say that I like the giant beam head on the beams.. and I don't ever remember seeing a beamhead that big in comparison to the actaul beam in the show. Usuualy in the show they stay proportional, maybe once or twice it happened, but it wasn't consistent. It would be ooler if they became bigger during a struggle, I think at that point to make it look better, the entire beam itself wuld have to grow, not jsut the head.

Best answers
Yeah this would look great guess this
1: your in a power struggle without turbo
2: you turn on turbo
3: beam + head size increases like it does in the show
and about the explosions i would say get the old alpha 2.0 back those were the best ^^

Best answers
Isn't the team going to redo/recode the explosions in one of the later betas anyways? I heard it on the Half-Life Radio interview.

Best answers
ssjFajita said:
Isn't the team going to redo/recode the explosions in one of the later betas anyways? I heard it on the Half-Life Radio interview.
I think they already doing that in beta 1.2...
Look at the Walljump 2 video. o_O o_O

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Heh, I can't say that I like the giant beam head on the beams.. and I don't ever remember seeing a beamhead that big in comparison to the actaul beam in the show. Usuualy in the show they stay proportional, maybe once or twice it happened, but it wasn't consistent. It would be ooler if they became bigger during a struggle, I think at that point to make it look better, the entire beam itself wuld have to grow, not jsut the head.
in the CELL SAGA!
Cell fires a kame hame ha on gohan from above...the beam head is 30 time s bigger than cell self,but it looks just wired:Sbema heads should loojk like in 1.1:D
but the spirit bomb explosion form 2.0 alpha was nice^^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Or you can just get someone to make a sprite of it instead of whining for the team to put it back in. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom