hey ppl judge my work please

SSj Willy

S
hey, can everyone tell me if u can see my current online avatar and sig, they are my first gos at doing an avatar and a signature image so if so what u think of them, u can chec,k my work out on

www.freewebs.com/esfmovieswilly/index.htm

Any critz is good so plz go ahead and criticise. if anyone wants a sig done id be happy to do it as a challenge to test myself and give me something new to do.

Best answers
Wow dude really nice.
Think you can do up a nice Broly one for me?
Just put Daz on it thanks ^^

SSj Willy

S
yeah man ill do it, u have msn cause ill add ya and send it to you through there. sounds like fun to :D

SSj Willy

S
hey ive made it for ya, its a first attempt at a brolly sig, im not sure what u will think, come on msn as soon as u can and ill send it through to you, my addy is [email protected] incase i havent added u right

SSj Willy

S
any advice on how i could make it better? and i have a question, it isnt ripping to download a dbz picture and use it in your sig is it? like my majin vegeta face on the right hand side as an example? thats ok right?

Best answers
is it me or does the pics in the left and right side look blurry? o_O

Best answers
SSj Willy said:
any advice on how i could make it better? and i have a question, it isnt ripping to download a dbz picture and use it in your sig is it? like my majin vegeta face on the right hand side as an example? thats ok right?
It's alright, as long as it's from a freeware place. If you took it from someone that wants credit, give it to em. Oh, and change up your font a little, it gets pretty dull after a while
http://www.1001fonts.com

SSj Willy

S
hey, about the blurryness of the side image, its because i added the blur effect to sort of give off the effect that the side characters arent as important as the centre one. i wanted to make it sort of a tribute to vegetas life. on the left u got the older more sensible vegeta, and he is facing majin vegeta which was vegeta at his worst. in the background we have a ssj 4 vegeta to show how far he manages to go and the original sayan saga vegeta to show where he came from. the centre image is supposed to represent how he struggles for power and pride in himself. hehehe bet not many ppl are into doing it this much ay :S lol. by the way what did u mean about freeware? if u mean the gallerys i got them from then yes, it was a free gallery :D i dont want to rip anyone off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom