Devil-haters, you want to read this.

Best answers
I was just playing in an EVM server earlier. Now I ran into Devil crashing the EVM servers before, he said his motivation was to make them release the server pack. Anyway, that's old history...

So I'm playing in this EVM server, and one player has of course, used the dragonballs, has a power level of 1 billion and is kicking everyones ass. I land about five hits in the entire game, and I don't think any more of it. I thought he was just a good player who had huge speed and damage etc

His friend in the server asked him to change the map. He had to change his name to get Admin access to the server to change the map. When i saw his name change, it clicked with me. he changed from LSSJ Brolly to Naruto. I had met him earlier under the name Naruto. The change didn't work and (funnily enough) the server crashed. I joined again, statused straight away, and there was only his friend and him there. He left pretty much straight away, telling his friend he had to go to the store.

I asked this other guy if he knew who that was, and he said "yeah, my friend" I asked why he just didn't use his well known name, since it wasn't like he was groing to crash his own server. I was then kicked and banned for about 23 billion minutes (haha) without another word. Sure enough, I checked LSSJ Brolly/Naruto's id against the list, and I got a match (2 actually, it's listed twice).

His friends id (it's up to you if you trust him);
vahn9: 27369
LSSJ Brolly/Naruto aka Devil: 333709

Best of all..

Server name: ~{evm}~ 1.014
Server ip: 67.160.252.251:27015

If someone were to visit his server and...I dunno. I'll leave it up to your imaginations.

Best answers
He didn't crash the server, they didn't have the EVM patches installed.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is either devil or EC and I know who vahn is. Knowing some more names is inciteful but they can ban and act however they want in their server. They can also exec commands on you if so stated when joining the server.

Best answers
Maybe he did. Anyways, Rock Lee, why did you edit your post?

No, I don't have any screenshots. I know I'm right. You don't have to believe me. And I'm not suggesting anything. Lot's of people have wanted to talk to him before. I dunno, maybe they want to pay him a social visit.

As to your edit, he did, because I was in one, for several hours that he crashed continually.

And as for banning, well, if everyone knows it's him, he can't ban everyone. ;)

PS: I don't know very much about it, but a server IP and time doesn't help any of our Enforcers like the green guy does it?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil is known to imitate forum users.

That and Rock Lee is also a character from an anime, not like it's a unique name or anything.

Please have more basis behind accusations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh. I have many names in ESF and one of them is Rock Lee. Devil isnt necessarily some guy called Rock Lee.

Best answers
Just to clarify, XXX said he thought that was him, not me. I made no mention of the guy in my first post.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you all give way too much attention to people like Devil or Naturo or whatever the hell hes called. Maybe he gets a thrill of annoying people. And making threads about how you hate him just make him feel happy. Weird kid but there are a few in the world just forget bout him and hopefully he'll just go away.

Best answers
Actually under Steam rules and conduct and the Steam User End Agreement, he's broken quite a few rules. I'm surprised nothing has been done to perma remove this guy. Either that or he's working for Steam/Valve to improve the system.

Anyways - It's Devil and he's back at it again. He has no name as he assumes others. We just know him as Devil.

I've sent in a couple emails to Steam to see if they'd reply. But I'm thinking as per usual they'll do nothing to assist.

-Abyss

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why someone here with some clout would need to send them in some letters maybe with some server logs attached.

Best answers
ive been in that server it crashes all the time u cant even play there the admin is a *ss

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Naruto might of been me................... Because sometimes I use that name..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*smacks you*

This thread was old and is definately going to be closed.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not, and I repeat, Do not revive dead threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom