Miroku, Teh fight Kthx

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Choo fight me now mkay

I wanna bring our scores up level again.

Btw my reply may be slow as my net access is uncertian

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no worry about slow replies Deverz. I'm handing Magus, then moving onto Hwoarang, then moving on to Smith, then you. I may do a couple of them at once, but we'll see.

oh yeah, I accept

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will referee this battle as well, best of three rounds once again.

This fight will take place in humpie's secret lair.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Three different fights with three different people? I can do that. Deverz, I'm ready when you are. Just keep this in mind: the more you fight me the more your scores are going to drop.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz had been out wondering of late and had gotten himself lost. He could see no visible landmarks to help him at all. Somehow he had ended up in a forest. Looking around up at the tree’s Deverz didn’t notice the rock at his feet until he had tripped over it. Deverz braced for the impact of the forest floor but instead fell down hidden stairs. He fell for what felt like 5 minutes until he hit the bottom. Deverz got up a brushed the dirt of his robes. He looked around and saw various types of rubber gloves, a cabinet with a big label saying PEWP on it; shelves with stuff only Humpie would touch. Deverz knew he had fallen into Humpie’s lair.

From up the stairs Deverz heard something slide and then the noises of someone falling down the stairs. He quickly dashed behind some boxes which behind to move by themselves. Deverz waited for 5 minutes until he heard the thud of someone finally hitting the floor at the bottom. He peeked out from behind the moving boxes and saw Miroku lying on the floor. Deverz was reluctant to get up and help. Every time Miroku and Deverz have met they always end up fighting. Miroku began to move then got up and looked around.

“**** not Humpie’s lair, How the hell did I end up here.”
“The same way as I did by the sounds of it.” Deverz said as he got up from behind his boxes
“Deverz! How great… No wait, it’s not great to see you. I have the urge to beat your ass.”
“I too have the same urge to fight you Miroku, I don’t think we can help ourselves. It appears to be our destiny to fight every time we meet.”
“Lets go then I guess.”

Deverz quickly grabbed one of the moving boxes, which suddenly became very excited and threw it at Miroku’s head. Miroku dodged and charged at Deverz beginning to feel anger rise within him. Deverz could sense the anger rising and knew what to expect. He had faced it once before in a bowling alley. Deverz stepped aside and as Miroku ran past Deverz grabbed him by his spiky red hair and pulled one of his ban dagger’s out and held it to his throat.

“Tap into your power, you know you want to. I may have lost the last fight you did that but I can win now.”
“I’ll do it if you use that strange sword on your back. I want to see what that can do, chosen one.”

With that Miroku twisted out of the grasp, took his ban dagger ban and re-sheathed it. Deverz had totally forgotten about his Katana. He has had it for a while but never even considered using it in a fight. Deverz raised he right arm and grabbed hold of it, he slowly pulled it out, half for sure half from uncertainty. He pulled it all the way out and held it in front of him. It felt more powerful then his trusty saber, it tried to send him deep within the force; he could hear it talking in his head to do it. It said it’s the only way he can win. Deverz ignored the voices for now and leaped at Miroku jumping off a table with assorted toys and food on it. Miroku dodged the katana narrowly, spun around and landed an elbow into Deverz back then grabbed him by the head, spat in his face and punched him in the stomach.

“Good but not good enough.”

Miroku smirked and threw Deverz near the PEWP cabinet. Deverz got up and brushed his robes off and raised his hood. He felt he could fight better with the hood up. With Deverz eyes slightly more shaded Miroku could see the blue glow in Deverz eyes a little stronger then usual he knew he was slowly slipping deep into the force. Miroku knew he would have to tap into his anger but he didn’t seem angry enough to do so, he had to force Deverz to make him angry. Just then one of Humpie’s “fun” toys hit Miroku in the head, Deverz was using the force to fling them at Miroku. Miroku blocked a few but most hit him, as the last one flew off the table its self flew at Miroku and knocked him down. Deverz quickly re-sheathed his katana (the voices dulled slightly but still there) and leaped into the air landing feet first on Miroku’s chest cracking a rib or two. Miroku coughed up a little blood and smirked at Deverz. Miroku was almost ready; the toys hitting him had pissed him off nearly enough for his plan but still not enough. Deverz stepped off Miroku and took his katana out again and waited for Miroku to start the next round.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"How can one describe the Mount GMO, Humpie's secret lair? Words from your average english dictionary couldn't suffice. You'd have to take a few lessons in his special dialect, and even then, only those who have mastered his tongue would know what the hell you were talking about."

Miroku's thoughts always trailed off the topic at hand. He had been having a hard time focusing and the only clue he had was something a wise man described as 'GMO.' It was becoming quite a problem, so Miroku had no other choice but to meet this wise man and see what was happening to him. The journey to the mountain wasn't hard at all, it was quite a breeze for the super-mod. It was getting to the top of Mount GMO itself that was the problem. No sane man would trudge up that place of wisdom, not when it's slopes were covered in... covered in... pewp.

"Miroku, you're leave wasn't authorized and you know that." Deverz came out from hiding behind the tree. "We know you've got problems, but we would never allow you to come to a place like this."

"Deverz, I need this, even if it means taking off for a while." Miroku's stress

"I think your problem is you've been lacking a good beating." And with those words spoken, Deverz instantly pounced on Miroku and began pummeling him. Each fist to his face brought new verbal reinforcement, "You've become lazy and you're blaming it on something stupid. This will get and keep your attention." Every strike stung his senses. "I don't see why they've given you all this power when you fail to even use it properly." Deverz stood up and took two steps back. "Now, are you ready to go back with me?"

Miroku stood up as well, eyeing Deverz. "Given me power? All the power I've used is all natural. I just let you guys control me." Miroku took a small step toward Deverz, bringing them face to face. "But I am ready to go ba... hold on I'm going to snee..." Miroku brought one hand up to his face to cover his mouth. "aaah... aahh... AHHHH!" Miroku reared his head back, then smashed it forward into Deverz mouth. "**** YOU!" The surprise blow wasn't enough to knock Deverz all the way down, though it did catch him off guard and sent him reeling a few steps.

The faint sound of "CHOOO CHOOO" could be heard in the distance; a collumn of smoke appeared on the horizon.

"This is a personal journey you *******. Just back off and let me take it." Miroku's impatience problem was clearly conveyed through the desperation in his voice, the longing in his eyes.

The sound of "CHOO CHOO" became louder and louder, the train had become clearly visible and it was heading their way very quickly. Miroku became distracted looking for it's tracks but could see no signs of them.

Deverz took the distraction to his advantage and took another swing at Miroku, but he had seen it coming from the corner of his eye. Miroku caught the fist in his right hand, sidestepped around and grasped Deverz' shoulder with his left. Deverz tried to take a swing with his other arm, but Miroku put his hip into Deverz and used the leverage to throw Deverz right into the oncoming train. Without waiting around to see the damage, Miroku deftly jumped into the caboose of the train which now had begun it's ascent up the mountain...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fate it seems, is not without a sense of irony and coincidence. Miroku, IN humpie's secret lair, not around, or near, nor outside.

Deverz wins round one on a technicality, though he really needs to put some umpha into his round 2 post if he expects to win.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally a fight :p

Miroku got up and brushed himself off wincing at the pain in his chest. He looked over at Deverz and began to wonder how to take the mighty admin down. He knew his only hope was to tap into his anger. He also knew Deverz would tap his powers. This was going to be tough, two of the best going at it in this twisted hideout.

Deverz twirled his katana obviously waiting for Miroku to make the first move. Miroku took the hint and quickly lunged at Deverz and swung at him hoping to knock him down. Deverz being slightly less injured could move a lot faster and tripped Miroku over grabbed him in a headlock and gave him a noogie.

“Haha, Gotta have some fun down here don’t I, Kicking your ass needs some extra entertainment.” With that Deverz let Miroku out of the hold and dropped him to the ground. Miroku lay still. He was pissed, very pissed. He was being overcome with power and anger. His vision began to blur, random objects rose from the positions on the floor and flew at Deverz crushing him. A doll that looked like Humpie hit him in the back of the head and yelled out “GMO!” Deverz knew what was coming and gave into the will of the sword.

Deverz began to tap his power as Miroku was doing, lights began to flicker from the power of the two fighters cracks appeared of the walls and a strange substance began to ooze from the cracks. Deverz eyes began to glow brighter as he floated above the ground, a blue glow coming from the depths of his eyes. Miroku too began to glow with a mixture of orange and red. Miroku moved into a sitting position facing Deverz watching him. Deverz whole body began to glow, the power within him felt different, the sword adding to it, changing it somehow. The lights began to explode around both of them. Both fighters now in the dark but both could see as if it was broad daylight.

Deverz stopped floating as he reached the level of power he wanted to be at. Miroku too got off the ground and stumbled at bit. Miroku moved quicker then anyone but Deverz would have seen and landed a powerful blow on his jaw, then began to punch Deverz rapidly working the body, Deverz felt a rib snap but it was almost instantly healed. Miroku lifted Deverz and threw him across the room and into the wall. Deverz arm holding his katana hit some off the ooze and became stuck.

“Bah that does not matter. I can still kick some ass stuck to a wall.” Deverz got his saber out and ignited it. Miroku walked across the room to where Deverz was, pushing tabled of dolls and toys out the way. A large cry of “GMO!” came out of the dolls and some of the other toys vibrated as they hit the ground. Deverz swung at Miroku with his saber but missed with every try. It was clear to Deverz he would have to unstick himself very quickly. With his free hand he hacked at the ooze holding him to the wall and freed himself, Deverz swung Katana and Saber at Miroku. The katana stuck flesh and the saber hilt struck skulls. Miroku fell too the floor and suddenly felt less angry, his power faded.

“Please Deverz don’t kill me, I’m beaten.” Miroku looked up towards Deverz only seeing his eyes and saber now unable to see in the dark. Deverz sheeted his katana and replaced his saber. Deverz reached down and helped Miroku up. “Go” Deverz commanded. Miroku complied and left quickly already plotting to take revenge on Deverz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom