Gonadz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting tired of waiting for Miroku and Magus to face their demise, so I will end you're miserable existence while I wait.

Best answers
Bahahaha, wanna get a quick fix now eh? Fast win for you? Dont think so. Sure i'll face you AGAIN and beat you AGAIN.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As requested by Smith in his spammed AIM messages ~_~... I'll referee this match. The venue is inside a robotic battle fortress. You are both inside a great big hall, surrounded by stainless steel walls surging with deadly electricity. The hall is very poorly lit, and the only bright light you see is the constant surge of an electric pulse through the walls.

You may proceed with the smack talk and then the first round, good luck to both of you. >=)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Poor Nadzy Wadzy. Must be feeling small now? I'm not surprised, especially with you thinking you're an 'IRC Bad Guy RAWR!'

Best answers
Must be feeling small now AGAIN? Dude, that the second time you used that line. Its getting lame. Smithy... Uhm... I got a news flash for ya. Matrix Revo SUCKS. And try... just use that grain of sand that you call your brains and TRY to make up your own name aight?... God what am i even asking. That would involve thinking... and thats not one of your best qualities is it =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lightning purges through the walls of the great hall, casting blurs of light every few seconds. Skimaru stares, uselessly, through the darkness seeing only faint glares off 2 pairs of sunglasses. A bolt of lightning jumps from one side of the room to the other, illuminating the entire room for a split second. Skimaru gasps slightly as two Smiths walk slowly towards the center.

"Mr. Skimaru." Says one of the Smiths smoothly, "I suppose you've been expecting me, right?" Smith looks around the hall, his sunglasses dancing with reflections from the electricity. "I've brought a friend whom you might already know... myself." The other Smith laughs quietly, "He came with a nice ban sabre, which he won't use though. We won't need it to kill you."

Skimaru stares at the Smiths for a few minutes, trying to think of what to say. More electrical charges sparks on both sides. "So you need two of yourself to have a chance of defeating me?" Smirks Skimaru, "Rather sad... Ofcourse, you probably still won't beat me with how pitiful you tried last time."

Smith's teeth shine from the lightning as he shows a terrible smile accompanied by a short laugh. "You're still using all the muscles except the one that matters, Mr. Skimaru. I've become a lot more sophisticated since our last 'little' match. You'll see how pitiful you are compared to me very soon."

The sound of a sword unsheathing brings both Smiths' attention to a very long and deadly looking sword. They both show a face of utter hatred toward Skimaru. "Oh you remember this?" Asks Skimaru. "Yes, yes I do Mr. Skimaru, but it won't save you."

And with this final phrase both Smiths run at Skimaru. Barely lit from the electricity from the walls, the Smiths and Skimaru are engaged in a terrible fight. Skimaru swings his sword at one of the Smiths, who bends backwords to avoid the hit. The other Smith slides his foot underneath Skimaru and trips him. Skimaru can't react fast enough and the first Smith lands a kick directly in Skimaru's abdomen, sending him flying back.

Skimaru finally lands on the ground and slides about 5 feet, getting increasingly closer to the charged wall. He reaches toward the ground and catches on the cracks in the floor, stopping himself. Looking up, he sees one of the Smith in mid air falling towards him. He grabs his sword and positions it up, impaling Smith.

Smith makes some panting sounds and falls to his knees. The other Smith looks down at him and pulls him to his feet. He pulls the sword out of Smith and throws his hand into him. A black liquid covers the injured Smith and recopies the original Smith back into him. The wound is completely healed.

"What?!" Gasps Skimaru, "But.. how, that's not.. how?!" Smith kicks the sword away and walks towards Skimaru, followed closely by the second Smith.

Best answers
Skimaru :)\ Read my bio next time? Kthx) takes a look around the room jet another time. Still the same as before, still deadly. “What is taking him so long? Why isn’t he here yet?” Skimaru mumbles to himself.

“The waiting drove to insane? Hahahaha, human feature.” A loud voice echo’s throughout the hall. Skimaru smirks and stands up from his meditation. “Finally you made it. Toke you long enough.” As Skimaru cracks his neck from left to right, he’s immediately grabbed by his throat and hold up high into the air. “No more mistakes Mister Skimaru. This time you will meet your demise.” Skimaru, gasping for air suddenly grins widely. Skimaru places both his feet against smiths waist, quickly runs up smiths chest and knee-kicks him in the jaw making him fly back. “Now all he needs to do is hit the wall…” Skimaru thinks to himself. At the same time, another smith flies out of nowhere and grabs the semi unconscious smith. “Oooh he came prepared. Very nice” Skimaru thinks while making his attempt of attack.

As Skimaru dashes towards his recovering opponent, he sees the smiths exchanging a whisper. “…****…”. He quickly ends his dash and waits for the smiths to fully recover.

“We have… Plans for you, mister skimaru. And trust us they are not pretty…”

“Like it matters. Your going down anyways. But now you made me curious. So… You may enlighten me.” Both smiths laugh more evil then before. “And tell you about our master plan too bring you begging on your knees for forgiveness? Its terribly human of you too ask such questions. But then again, you are part of a lost race. Let us end it quickly so we can get to… Important matters…”

Skimaru grins and unsheathes his Katana and swings it alongside of his right leg. Bringing it up too eye height he grins once more. A jolt of electricity shoots right in the center of there glares. “Enough of this” Skimaru yells out. He continues his dash. When he almost reached the smiths, he jumps up bringing the blade too the bad ready to strike with one furious blow. The smiths both stand confused. “A human cant jump like that! Impossible!”. The main smith finally decides to take a look above. A split second later, the other smith falls too his knees. As smith looks behind him he finds his close with a slit throat. And a laughing Skimaru with a bloody blade.

“No… No, this cant be happening…”

“Bahahahahahaha, Well it is. Your clone just got beaten by a mere human. Unbelievable isn’t it?”

“You… Your not human…”

“100% home grown human flesh buddy.”

“Cant be… CANT BEEE!!!”

Skimaru takes a few steps back laughing. He brings the blade up and starts to draw a strange pattern into the air.

“What… what are you doing?”

Skimaru grins. “I’m finishing you off..” Smith races a eyebrow after that last remark. “You know, just by killing one clone doesn’t mean your mister bigshot right away.”

Skimaru stops, takes the blade and puts it against the golden shining patterns.

“What is th..”

“Dance of Death!” Skimaru yells out loud as the golden fairy dust turns fiery red. In a instant, the path all the way too the end of the hall is filled with a blazing inferno. As the fire rages on, Skimaru sits down on the ground and starts meditating.

“… I can feel him… His still here… This is far but over…”

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, both of you made excellent use of your environment in your stories - well done. Gonadz, you had some spelling mistakes - which do tend to spoil the readers fun by a bit - it would help if you did a spell-check or read-through of your post after typing it down. Your story was very biased towards your own character, I must say - the way you write about your opponent is shabby as compared to what you wrote about your own character. Which is bad... try to balance out your story on both sides with equal damage.

On the other hand, your story was very interesting Smith, you got my full attention with your opening instantly. Good stuff, but a bit too short.

The winner of the first round is Gonadz, because I liked his last line a lot - and his story was longer. This was a hard decision to make, I personally think that you Smith, have the talent to whip up Gonadz if you put your mind to it and write a story, which is longer than what you posted... Let's see what happens in the second round.

(Btw, quality always overrules quantity - but there is such a thing as too short o_O )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lightning continues to spark around the room, lighting it like some mystical water reflection. Skimaru sits meditating and resting from the recent onslaught. He hears some footsteps far away, as though someone was getting up aswell as a gun being loaded.

Skimaru readies his sword as he slowly gets up, staring into the emptiness. Out of no where, a shot is fired. The bullet passes straight through the sword, shattering it. Skimaru drops the handle on the ground and falls to his knees, bleeding. A piece of the sword flew into his neck as it was shot.

He yanks it out, and tosses it to the ground. Blood runs from his neck as though it were a crack in a dam. Skimaru holds his hand to his neck, and stares ahead.

Smith walks closer and closer, his footsteps growing louder and louder. Smith laughs out some words in a mockingly manner, "Mr. Skimaru, Mr. Skimaru... what's the matter? Does your neck hurt?" He grabs Skimaru by the head and forces it up, causing more blood to run out of his neck.

"You're a ... *******... Smith..." Skimaru gasps, "You can't win withou... without a weapon?" Skimaru smirks and spits on Smith's tie.

Smith glares at Skimaru and throws him to the floor. Skimaru quickly gets out a small piece of paper, smelling of roots. He rubs it on his neck, instantly clotting the blood. "Still not out of tricks?" Asks Smith, "Well get up, I'm ending this now."

Skimaru raises his hand at the remains of his sword, causing it to come back together, like a puzzle. Holding his fixed sword in a ready position, he glares at Smith. "Your move," he says.

Smith runs to Skimaru and catches the sword in his hand. Blood drips off of the sword and his hand as he crushes it. The blade of the sword is now useless and destroyed. Skimaru stares in awe of it, and Smith lands a punch into his face.

Skimaru reels back and tries to fight back but is still recovering from the first punch. He takes another hit to the stomach by Smith's foot, and bends forward out of breath. Smith goes underhand and jams his hand into Skimaru's stomach, forcing him off the ground and upright.

Skimaru stands looking dazed from the attack and hardly able to keep Smith off of him. Once again he takes a punch to the face and flies backwords, landing ontop of the former Smith-clone. He slowly gets up, panting and coughing from blood in his throat.

Smith runs towards him and throws his hand into Skimaru's chest. A black substance slowly washes over him. Skimaru grabs onto Smith's arm and pushes back as hard as he can. Smith is in shock of what is happening and is pushed away before he can successfully complete the copy. Skimaru's body returns to normal as the substance instantly disapeers.

Smith stares at his hand, apparently in shock, and is hit in the face by Skimaru's elbow. Smith falls to the ground, landing with a hard 'THUD'. He gets up fast but is forced to the ground by Skimaru's foot. Skimaru keeps his foot on Smith's chest and slides him to the wall. Seeing the reflection of lightning in his sun glasses, Smith panics and grabs Skimaru's leg, throwing Skimaru behind himself.

Skimaru collides with the wall, causing a sound, much like that of thunder, from the force of the shock. He is sent hurdling away by the electric shock. Skimaru falls onto the ground face first, the back of his shirt is completely burnt and falls off revealing burnt skin.

"AHHH!!!" Skimaru screams as he spasms from the pain of the shock. Skimaru pants cries and coughs yet still tries to get up.

Smith laughs from Skimaru's recent injury, "You're pathetic, Mr. Skimaru. I cannot believe you didn't see that coming! You're almost as pathetic as --"

"Shut Up!" Screams Skimaru, "Shut the HELL UP!" He makes more sounds of crying and panting.

Smith runs to him again and readies his arm and continues his onslaught on Skimaru. While burnt and in terrible pain, Skimaru can dodge every one of Smith's punches. Smith growls and fakes Skimaru into dodging, only to meet Smith's knee.

Skimaru's head and torso reels up and Smith jumps up, floating momentarily, to punch Skimaru into the ground. He readies his arm in a split second and starts to move his hand down, but Skimaru blocks it with his forearm and grabs Smith, throwing him toward the charged wall...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz: I think we've waited long enough, please reply with your 2nd round in 24 hours from this post - or you automatically forfeit (unless you've got specefic reasons why you want to delay posting, and it should be ok with Smith).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was a little mad with him after the closing of the last round and if he decides not to continue anymore, I'll take the forfeit instead...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 days after the 24hour warning, and Smith wins the second round by default (And it was a very well written as well).

Gonadz you have another 48 hours to write your bit for round 3 (the final deciding round), or else Smith wins this fight club match.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*BUMP*

I'm sick of reminding Gonadz on IRC to get a nice big *ignored* from him. Fight club judges aren't meant to go around reminding you in the first place, and if you are so irresponsible to completely forget about this thread even after bieng reminded... no comments.

Smith wins this fight club match since Gonadz has decided to chicken out/back out/ignore this match/gone awol/etc etc.

Gonadz is now forced to give Smith some reputation points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom