Bring it Bizznatch!

Best answers
Since my last competitor has forfeited I will fight someone else. I got a bloodlust right now and someone needs to help me quench it. :devgrin: Will the Ref please specify what weapons and abilities are allowed.

*Edit* I changed the title to attract a Ref. I am impatient

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me comes flying in wearing his special referee boxers

I shall be your REF!!!

Venue will be... um... At the bottom of a scenic waterfall, the kind with a cave behind it.

Best answers
Ice... Ice... Ice... you shouldn't have... I will enjoy taking you on in this dance of death. (and then hopefully fighting you again in the Rumble :p)

Best answers
Fajita stood under the pouring wash of the waterfall. The cool water was soothing for his wounds that he had acquired from Snake101. He lifted his head into the water as he felt the cool rush blow over him. It was foolish of him to challenge a person so soon after his last fight. But it was too late. Fajita had already drawn blood from Snake and it wasn’t going to stop there.

His trance was interrupted by the splash of someone entering the water. Fajita smiled as he realized what had entered the water. It was his opponent Iceman…

“So, Ice man you came.” “I was worried that you might now show up.” Said Fajita still soaking himself under the waterfall.
“Someone so naive and inexperienced at the ways of the fight club should know some patience.” “I will personally enjoy beating it into you,” said Iceman coolly under his shaded hood.

Fajita jumped out of the waterfall and into the shallows of the pond. Iceman followed parallel to his opponent, hovering just over the water. Fajita made the first move by rushing at Iceman in midair just over the surface of the pond. The water sprayed everywhere as Fajita cam within a few feet of his opponent and… WHAM! Fajita stopped dead as Iceman, back turned to Fajita, had just moved with blazing speed and rammed his elbow into Fajita’s gut. The half-saiyan just froze there transfixed by what his opponent had just done.

“Its my Taijitsu.” “I can move at unbelievable speeds,” said Iceman with an emotionless tone.

Fajita finally lost his concentration and fell into the shallow water. Iceman turned around and put his foot down on Fajita’s face, preventing him from getting any air. Fajita started to panic as he was losing air fast. His arms waved about frantically in the shallows as Iceman smiled coldly to himself at his suffocating attacker. The smile quickly faded as he realized the problem of not holding down your opponent’s arms. A large blue ball of light began to grow from Fajita’s outstretched arm pointed directly at Iceman. Iceman did not have to think hard to see what Fajita was planning. Iceman quickly took his boot off Fajita and jumped back right as a large ball of blue energy rushed out of the water and into the sky.

In the confusion, Fajita leaped out of the water with the waves rising all around him. While the waves descended back around Fajita Iceman thought he saw Fajita put his fingers to his head. When the water settled Fajita was no longer standing there. Snake looked left and right, but could not see his enemy. Then he heard a voice whispered into his ear.

“Miss me,” said Fajita in an icy tone?

Fajita picked Iceman up by the back of his hood and threw him over his head straight at the waterfall. Iceman recovered in mid-air, only to see Fajita’s heel materialize in front of him and make contact with his face. Iceman was again flying towards the waterfall where Fajita caught him face to face with his hands around his neck. Fajita smiled as he lifted his opponent over his head and like a rag doll threw him down towards the deep water. Hitting the water at high speeds isn’t like jumping off a diving board. Iceman belly flopped the water hard and with a loud SLAP!

From the air Fajita could see as his opponent slowly sank towards the bottom of the pond. But it wasn’t over just yet. Closing his fists, Fajita started to concentrate his chi around the pond. At this time Iceman swam back to the surface and looked up at his opponent who was now giving a most mischievous glare at Iceman. He had good reason too. All at once the water around Iceman began to swell and rise. Fajita pulled his arms in the air, mimicking this action and brought them back down. Fajita the outstretched his arms so they were pointed at the cave. At once, Iceman was dragged into the cave with the massive waves pushing him. Ice’s body was slammed against the wall of the cave by the force of the waves again and again until the water had receeded and Iceman just lay there in pain.

Fajita hovered down to his combatant's battered and bruised body.
“I guess first impressions must be a pain,” said Fajita in a light tone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With his fish hook sinking in the water, Iceman was enjoying his day of fishing. The sun was shining in between leaves of the trees that was above him. Birds were chirping in distances which made the day even more beautiful. This was Iceman's favorite spot to fish. To his left, there was a waterfall that gave off patterns of sound when the water connected with the rocks. To his right, a mountain with his name and his first love carved in it. Iceman began daydreaming about his past life until he finally got a bite.

The force of the line grew, and Iceman knew this was not a small fish. He finally gained his momentum and began to pull the fish in. Out of no-where, a dagger was thrown in the direction of the fighter that cut through Iceman's line, and the fish swam away with Iceman's bait. Iceman glared into the distance and saw a dark figure lurking in the shadows of the tree. There stood a man with baggy clothes that was tied at the waist. He stood about 6' 3'' tall and had his arms crossed just below his pecs. His brown hair was waving in the breeze that was given off by the wind.

"I was hungry, you could’ve waited 5 more minutes." said Iceman. "I missed the point where that was my problem" replied Fajita. A smirk crossed his face as he walked from the shadows and into the sunlight. The water current was too fast for Iceman to swim or run across so he used the trees to make his way towards Fajita. Iceman finally made his way to the designated area, but before he could successfully land from the tree, Fajita came charging at him looking to dish out an attack. He threw a punch that was easily side-stepped by Iceman. The cold one found an open spot in Fajita's posture and went for an attack. At that moment, Fajita regretted attacking Iceman as he received a punch in his gut. Iceman followed up with a spin kick that landed in the warriors jaw and sent him flying in the air.

Still in mid-air, Fajita twirled his body and landed back on his feet. After regaining his balance, he entered into a fighting stance that resembled the dragon style of kung fu. Looking to inflict pain on the cold one, he began dashing foward. He pushed off his right foot and sent himself into the air. Fajita began spinning his body in a 360 looking to land a kick into Iceman's pretty-boy face. Just as his leg was about to connect, Iceman grabbed it and began spinning himself, twirling the warrior in the air. The cold one released Faijita, and sent his body flying in the direction of the waterfall. Fajita went through the rushing water and into a cave that was held behind it. His body rolled along the ground, and his clothes began to rip before coming to a rest at the end of the cave.

"Stop playing around. I do not have time to waste!" said Iceman. He could not see into the cave since it was blocked by the waterfall. Fajita got back onto his feet and brushed himself off. He clinched his fist and began releasing a large ki. The wind's velocity increased, and the water's current began to pick up. The trees were being blown so hard that they seemed as if they were horizontal. He began to wisper the words that started it as "kame..". By this time, the birds flew from the tree and out of harms way. "Hame..." Fajita continued. Iceman knew something intense was about to happen so he transformed, and put up a guarding stance. "Show yourself!" said Iceman as he began running towards the cave. He walked in and saw nothing but an area of empty space. "Up here fool! Haaaaaaa..." A large ball of energy was released from Fajita's hands and came in at speeds that even Iceman couldn't dodge.

The massive ball of energy landed in the cave. It's force was too much to handle as the cave began to crumble into the water. Moments later, there was no signs of Iceman's life force as the ruble from the cave began to float down the river.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
With his fish hook sinking in the water, Iceman was enjoying his day of fishing. The sun was shining in between leaves of the trees that was above him. Birds were chirping in distances which made the day even more beautiful. This was Iceman's favorite spot to fish. To his left, there was a waterfall that gave off patterns of sound when the water connected with the rocks. To his right, a mountain with his name and his first love carved in it. Iceman began daydreaming about his past life until he finally got a bite.
Aesthetics are important. A warrior who does not acknowledge beauty is a fool.
Nice job with that IceMan

And SSJFajita, you did good with utilizing your opponents skills from the Bio thread..

IMO, Ice Man's attack descriptions were a just a little better than Fajita's. But add the beautiful introduction and you've got a winner.

Best answers
Fajita breathed heavily as he descended towards the ground. His last attack had taken a lot of effort and he hoped had hit its mark. The rubble that had been produced from the blast turned this once tranquil river into a roaring rapid. A rapid that, life force or not contained his hiding opponent. Fajita just stood at the shore of the roaring white water… waiting…

Finally, a dark blur shot out of the water and onto a boulder perched precariously in the middle of the rapids. The dark blur was his opponent Iceman breathing heavily for air after being dragged some ways down river. The front of his body had been slightly burned, and his forehead was bleeding profusely from the debris hitting him after the explosion.
“Fool,” gasped Iceman as he stared Fajita in the eye, “You did not think I would be defeated so easily.”
“No,” Fajita replied calmly, “I just didn’t expect you to have such a weak recovery.”
“Weak?” replied Iceman, now with some confidence, “You probably burned most of you energy with that last attack.”
Fajita smiled at his opponent and cracked his knuckles, “Iceman, if you think that last move has sealed my fate than maybe I overestimated you.” “But enough of this flexing of chi powers,” said Fajita sounding more serious, “It is time for me to show you what a Red Style Tokui-Waza master can do.”

Fajita opened his hands and brought them a boxing style position in front of his face. Iceman seemed please that his opponent was going to grant him this handicap and proceeded to get into his own fighting pose on top of the rock. Fajita made the first move by rushing at the rock where his opponent. Hoping to finish him in one overhand slice, Fajita brought his right and down upon the boulder in which Iceman was standing. Iceman in response back flipped onto a neighboring rock where he watched in awe as the boulder that he had just been sitting on sliced into a million separate pieces by Fajita’s right hand. Fajita pulled his right leg back and flew at the adjacent boulder where Iceman was standing. Iceman offset this by returning the charge and facing Fajita in mid-air over the churning river. Fajita struck out with his leg in hopes of making contact with Iceman’s midsection, but not before Iceman had turned sideways so that he could catch Fajita’s anticipated attack. Iceman took control of the situation by spinning his opponent in the air by the foot until they were both a blur. When Iceman finally let go Fajita found himself flying at a large granite slab sticking out of the rapids. Fajita’s whole body made a sickening crackle and split the boulder down the sides with the force of his collision.

He slowly got up and looked at his imprint in the ground, then at his attacker, Iceman, who was smiling at him via the shoreline. Fajita licked the blood off his upper lip and stared threateningly back at the man who had just showed him up in hand to hand combat.
“After that little mishap I guess I can kiss my handicap goodbye” said Iceman in a light tone?
“By the time I’m done with you your going to wish I hadn’t,” replied Fajita through bared teeth.
Fajita was outclassed in close range combat from his opponent’s skill in countering and his Taijitsu speed. It was going to be a battle of keeping out of reach and hitting from a range. As his next idea crept into his head Fajita merely sat back down on the rock in which his outline lay and started a slow and steady hum. Iceman sneered at this seemingly pathetic way of prolonging the inevitable and began to rock jump out to his opponent in the middle of the torrents. The humming soon became louder as well as the surrounding rock debris in the water began to sway. Even the boulder Iceman had just jumped out to began to sway as the humming began to grow louder by the second. Iceman panicked and jumped back on to an adjacent rock only to find with horror that the rock he was on and all the surrounding rocks had now begun to slowly lift out of the water. Now panicking, Iceman saw a path of still stable boulders that led to his foe just within jumping distance. Iceman quickly began to jump towards his opponent in hopes of saving himself from this mass levitation. But it was too late…

As Iceman was halfway to reaching his opponent the stones plummeted towards him. All around Iceman colossal rocks began to pile up on each other and splash into the river sending enormous waves over him. When the water settled Iceman realized that he was now surrounded by a pile of stone slabs, save for the one that he was on and the one that Fajita had been humming from. The humming faded and Fajita stood up to face his baffled opponent. Fajita held out his hand in front of him, which had all five fingers spread out and turned upside. When Iceman saw this he finally why the slabs of granite hadn’t hit him a frosty sensation came over him. It had been a trap…

Fajita closed his hand into a fist. Immediately following the boulders surrounding Iceman came together over the ninja like warrior. A thunderous crash filled the canyon as ton after ton of gargantuan granite came over Iceman in a seemingly endless cascade of rock and debris. After the dust had settled and the river had resumed its natural course Fajita for the first time in a long time took a long deep breath of relaxation. He was glowing white…

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-The massive ball of energy landed in the cave. It's force was too much to handle as the cave began to crumble into the water. Moments later, there was no signs of Iceman's life force as the ruble from the cave began to float down the river.

Time passed on and all the rubble was pushed from the scene. Birds began to return to their homes thinking it was safe again. Fish had returned, and you can see the shadows of them swimming in the water. Fajita remained in the air with an expression of victory on his face. But that expression didn't last that long as it turned into shock when he saw Iceman's hand on the edge of the shore. Iceman pulled himself on the land and quickly gasped for air. His clothes were ripped due to the blast, for he lied there with no shirt and half torn jeans. "Hah, I'm surprised your still alive. But I wont spare you next time."

Fajita lowered his elevation as he made his way to the ground. He walked towards the cold one with an evil grin on his face. The fearless warrior stood above the unconcious fighter and began taunting him. "Ha! Get up boy!" His hair waved in the wind as he thought of another attack. Fajita delivered a kick into Iceman's gut that sent him flying over the waterway. His body bounced off a tree and remained in the air for a short period of time. Before he could drop, Fajita appeared behind him, raised his arms in the air, and delivered a hammerblow to his left side that sent Iceman crashing onto the ground. Dust kicked up from the ground that covered cold guy's body. "Bleh this guy is a weakling, why bother fighting him." Fajita waited for the smoke to clear, and when it did, he realzed that Iceman vanished.

The wind began to get heavier, and the air was getting harder for Fajita to breathe. He watched as his vision became more and more impaired. The river, trees, and the blue sky that stood before him were no longer visible. His body temperature dropped as the area around him got colder and colder. "You've fallen in my trap. There's no hope for you now. You want to live? Kill? Cause pain again? Then run, just run. For if you stay, you will die here and now." Fajita didn't know what was going on. He read up on this attack before and couldnt believe that he fell for it. He threw a desperation punch into the fog but failed. His careless move came back to haunt him when he recieved a right kick from Frosty. He heard the footsteps again and through a kick, but failed again as he recieved a punch in the jaw. He lost his balance and that became another problem for him. Iceman threw another strong kick in the air. Its force was so powerful that it ripped through the fog and revealed his where-abouts. Iceman's leg came crashing down on Fajita's face shattering his cheek bone.

The attack forced him over to the river that was turned into ice. His body bounced off the sheet of ice before coming to a rest in the middle of the solid object. Fajita got back onto his feet. "Give up now. I'm giving you this last warning." said the confident ice-warrior. Iceman began using the solid block of water that was formed below Fajita as a weapon. With his mind concentrating on the ice, he began taking piece by piece from the object and formed needles out of them. He sent one of them in the direction of Fajita as it pearced his arm, and through his flesh it went. "This can go on all day, just give up." said Iceman. "Never! I'm too far ahead in training to give up now." replied Fajita. Another needle pearced Fajita's vein as it was sent through his thigh. Fajita fell onto his knee but showed no signs of giving up. "Fine then, have it your way." The devil of ice sent one last needle into the fog. This time it punctured one of Fajita's major vital areas as it entered his neck. The warrior fell face down onto the ice and remained motionless.

"I'm sorry for your death. I gave you warnings to leave but you acted againts your own will. For your foolish mistake, you was given the ultimate consequence that is known as "death"." Iceman turned and walked away from the carcous. He noticed a trail in the woods and decided to take it. Just as he was about to enter the path of trees, he felt a force coming from the direction of Fajita. The fog that stood before him was quickly blown away. Iceman glanced in the area of open space and noticed that his opponent was back on his feet. Fajita's hair began to stand up and started waving in the wind. The wind rose to speeds of 250 mph and started to destroy anything in its path. The trees was blown away along with the animals that lived there. The solid state of ice was blown into bits of peeble like rocks. Fajita shot out a loud roar as his pupils turned white. The ground beneath them began to shake and the land began to split. Fajita's hair turned gold and his eyes resembled a light shade of blue. "So this is a super saiyan" said Iceman...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O?

IceMan left an opening for a third round... That's interesting.
Anywho, second round goes to him. We can turn this into a best 3 of 4 match if you wish since Ice Man did leave an opening for such.

*It looks more like an opening for a fataility as that's what he is able todo*
-Dev

Best answers
Not up to me, I lost :p . Say what you want Iceman and I will give you rep or give another story.

P.S. Call me a sore loser... but I thought you can't edit your stories once posted. Yet I see evidence of an editing O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I left an opening for the fact that i didn't have an idea on how to end my round. I forgot it was the best 2 out of 3 lol.

Nice Fight SSJFajita. I thought i had lost round 2. Good luck in the rumble m8.

Best answers
thank you... I will never forget what you posted once saying that you had I think four losses before your first win. I admire that in a person... persistance. Like you I will keep trying to be the best and continue fighting/getting pwned :p . I hope to fight you again in the future

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the road in Fight Club sucked for me in the beginning. going from 1-4 to 5-5 has been good for me. *man i wish i wouldnt have challenge engar, then i wouldve one 4 in a row lolz*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
--Fatality--- *nothing personal..

The wind roared through the atmosphere as it ripped through certain parts of Iceman's flesh like a knife through paper. Fajita had the imagery of death for Iceman. "Ah, so this is your full power. Not bad. But not good enough." Iceman tilted his head down as if he was looking at the ground. He began forming hand seals and repeated the patter of "horse, tiger, bear, lion, rat, lion, bear, tiger, horse." He finished the seal by placing his fingers in proper position, while forming a wolf's head. "Ninpu: El hielo del lobo." were the low words that flew out of Iceman's mouth. In an instant, a huge flow of water came rushing in towards the direction of Fajita. The front part is what caught Fajita's attention as it resembled the head of a wolf. Before the ssj warrior could put up a guarging stance, the wolf-like water substance ripped through his abdominal area and out through is back. The warrior died instantly, as he fell into the block of ice that was formed below him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom