Royal Rumble rules!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, as far as I can see, the following people are entered in the Royal Rumble for that piece of gold; the Forum Fight Club Championship!
  • Brim
  • Engar
  • Ice Man
  • Sierra Sonic
  • SSJ Fajita
  • Deman (formerly Miroku/ChannelforthePain)
  • Hwoarang
  • Magus
  • Naruto Kun (formerly Kaigeta)
  • SaiyanPrideXIX
  • Vejimaru
  • Scruffie
  • SA_Gohan
  • MadDogg
  • Kyo_Kusanagi
  • Deverz
  • T.G. Cid
  • MinesSkylineR34
  • Gpas
  • Gonadz
Current Referees:
  • Cucumba
  • Hibiki
  • Optimus Prime
We have *20* entrants currently, and I'd like to get to an even number. So we will start as soon as we have 20 entrants. I hope to have these entrants this weekend. I would also like any referees that are not participating to aid in the judging of the rumble, please contact me if you ARE a referee and ARE NOT entered in the rumble.

The match will play out thusly:

Each fighter will have his name selected out of a hat, I will personally do the deed so that there is no cheating. The order in which you are drawn, will be the order in which you are posting, it will also be the order in which you enter the rumble. After every round (all fighters currently in have posted once) the next named entrant joins the fray on the last post. It is likely that people will be eliminated as the night goes on, as all the referees can hand out individual loss "tokens". After the first round, the active participants will get a randomly selected posting order. I will post this order with the Results at the end of every round. Hibiki and I will be the announcers for the event. I wonder which of us is JR and which of us is King? (or are we Taz and Michael Cole . . . *shudder*)

Each fighter will post AS IF THE POST BEFORE HAD ACTUALLY HAPPENED. At the end of the round, the judges will select the weakest writer currently in the rumble, and give him a loss token. After you recieve two such tokens, you will be eliminated. The player immediately after will write in your "expulsion" from the match.

Each round will have you attackin twice successfully, and one opponent must retaliate succesfully in your post. If you fail to meet that crieteria, you will recieve a loss token.

In the end, it will be the best fighters duking it out for the prize:

As a final note, don't delay too long or you will be skipped and recieve a loss token.

1 Championship

Rep boosts from all the entrants and judges. (yes kiddies, this is a major step to gaining fatalities!)

The right to say you single handedly kicked the ENTIRE fight clubs collective ass.

Booya!

You have untill this friday to enter your name or remove it from the list above, the massacre begins on saturday.

Best answers
no u wont, cause hes mixing the order my picking names out of hat, and can we have 24 hours or more to post, since im in australia and the time is diff so if its night for u i might be at school

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no im afrade he is the 18th fighter

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time will be somewhat lenient, I just don't want people taking a month to post.

And he is the 18th entrant, not the holder of number 18.

Best answers
yo cuc could you add me in to the rumble

Best answers
shot man
well good luck to u all at the rumble

Best answers
cuc, i know this isnt to do with the tournament but it sais Miroku got his name changed to Deman, who would i need to speak to to get my name changed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a thing called a pm u know

Best answers
Oi! You spelt my name wrong! :shocked:

Good luck all, I hope I'm not first... I won't know what to do!

Best answers
I think if ur first u post ur fight about the person thats 2nd then they respon to urs, i THINK, im not really sure so dont kill me if im wrong, lol, and this is Kaigeta with a new name ppl, gotta change me sig, and im trying to aim u screuffle, but it wont work, aim me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so its about to begin. *straps boots and puts hoodie on.*

i hope i dont dissapoint none of you.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do we have to succesfully attack each fighter twice and they all have to attack us once?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, we get two succesful attacks. and any opponent can attack us once. *just one opponent*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might I suggest that people read the BIOS thread to get an idea of your competition and if you haven't made one do that so people know what you look like and such :)

Best answers
Mmmmmmmmkay i posted in the sticky but dev said too post here too so here it be. Me wanna join teh fun ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All positions have been filled.

All competitors will have to read the bio thread, and all competitors will have to have a bio written, so that they are reproduced faithfully by other authors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...I'm all over this one. Won't be like before where my 'net crapped out in mid-fight. I will personally expel so many enemies that your asses will be earning frequent flyer miles.

(And Cuc...don't even joke about being Taz and Cole. Hib is definitely King, and you are definitely JR. hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom