GPAS!!!!! REMATCH RIGHT NOW

Best answers
GPAS U MAY HAVE BEATEN ME BUT UR LUCKY I HAD A HEADACHE DURING THE NEXT DAY THIS TIME I AM BETTER AND I WILL BEAT YOU ALSO IT WILL STILL BE AN DRAGONBALLZ MATCH LIKE LAST TIME COME ON GPAS GIVE IT A TRY........come on dude i wanna have a rematch and belive me TYLENOL DOES NOT WORK I TIRED IT AND THEN A WROTE THE STRY I COULD GET MY THOUGHTS STRAIGHT SO I WANT A ONE ROUND REMATCH DO IT MAN

Best answers
ok tonight then (cause im busy at the moment)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref this battle, and the venue can be the a wrestling ring, (chairs allowed ;)). This could get interesting. But I beg of you naga, please use punctuation this time... :]

Best answers
SUp man im gonna own you
you grab a chair heck wrapit round my head but with a strength like yours nuffil will happen
it will be a repeat of the last one
brign it

(btw i will have to go on tomorow as for i do not have time tonight)

Best answers
ok man im gonna go and not play around anymore i have played to much its time to grow up and this time its gonna be you thats down on the ground and you thats bleeding and its gonna be you that is gonna be screaming for there momma

Best answers
Gpas walked down the ramp to the ring flairs igniting, crowds cheering
Gpas entered the ring full of hope and eager for another round a durgon
Durgon entered the ring thinking he is all gangster grabbed the microphone and said
“Man I am not goanna waste time on this pussy” yelled durgon

the fight started with the first swing taken by durgon gpas blocked and then took a punch to the jaw and then thought he ought to step it up a bit gpas let out a series of kicks to the gut and one to the head this all caught him by surprise and nearly leveled him
gpas then rebounded off the ropes a dropkicked durgon in the face and took a few steps back but retaliated by a left hook to a right hock both hitting and sending gpas him spinning to the ground

gpas got up but durgon stomped his head down the got him in a figure 4 leg lock but gpas grabbed the rope and durgon released him as gpas got up he was slammed in to a turnbuckle by durgon

dazed gpas turned just to be approached by durgon who went to kick gpas but
gpas propelled him self up and kicked durgon in the face as he stumbled back gpas followed though combo of punches and kicks which dazed durgon

gpas climbed the turnbuckle and jumped and dropkicked him in the head and slammed
him down and out

gpas climbed the and put up to hands in a proud first round

Best answers
Durgon entered the ring very quite,the crowd puzzled by why he did not say anything,even as he entered the ring.Durgon looked up at the light that hung above there heads and then clenched his fist,this time he would win.

Gpas enterd the ring talking trash and thinking he was good.Then the bell rang the two ran at each other,both holding there opponents arms trying to win a contest of strength,Durgon gave a good hit to the stomach with his knee and then brought up his elbow and smashed it down on his opponents head,he ran over to the ropes and bounced off of them then jumped in the air coming down with his body,but as he did gpas jumped out of the way and then gave Durgon a good kick to the ribs and then dropped down on him.

Gpas then put his hands around Durgons head and began to squish his eye area,Durgon yelled in pain and then head butted Gpas in the nose a crack noise was heard and Gpas fell back grabbing his nose blood trickling through his fingers,Durgon winced a bit before getting his version back to normal,he then went a got a chair he picked it up but the chair was kicked by Gpas and it went smashing into Durgons face,Gpas then took it and smashed Durgons face a couple times before finally being punched in the stomach,he stumbled back but was then punched repeatedly in the face he kept on getting punched but then referies had to jump in and pull Durgon off of Gpas.

Gpas was bleeding heavly but still held on to the chair he ran at Durgon but then jumped to the side and hit Durgon with the chair and then went to hit him again,but was kicked and then given a painfull uppercut,Durgon retreived the chair and put it on Gpas's head then he climbed onto the turnbuckle and jumped of landing on the chair,he then got up and waited for round two of the match.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent use of the venue guys. Naga, thanks for actually forming sentences this time, makes it a lot easier to read ;). Gpas you gotta watch out for your grammer a bit stuff like,
gpas said:
sending gpas him spinning to the ground
But now lets move on to the important stuff, the action.

You both used the venue well, and I'm glad, Naga's flowed more like a story and was a little more exciting to read. I'm gonna give round one to him.

Best answers
Durgon looking at the beaten gpas on the ground smilied,what an easy victory.He climed on to one of the turn buckles on threw his arms in the air the crowd cheered,but it was cut short as gpas hit him in the back of the head with that chair,Durgon fell clutching his head but was forced to stand up as gpas grabbed his hair trying to pick him up.

Durgon fought through waves of pain and kicked gpas in te stomach then backed off and helld onto the turnbuckle trying to regain some strength after the unexpected attack,but before he could gpas came at him and close lined him over the turnbuckle.Durgon fell on the hard ground not speaking for the pain was to much,but then he chuckled with some quick speed he got up and grabbed gpas by the legs and pulled him down onto the hard floor as well,then he began to kick gpas in the stomach repeatedly untill finally giving him a chance to get up after a few moments Durgon lost patients and picked gpas bye the head and rammed it into the short wall that held the crowd back.

Then he went and ran him over to the plastic stand that lets you get up easier,he then while running let go of gpas and the now uncontolled gpas ran right into the steps falling down from the force and clutching his head,Durgon climbed back into the ring and took the belt then walked up the ramp that led into the lockers and offices but before he could enter them he was struck in the head,and then was pulled around and then put in a neck hold and was sent face first into the ramps hard metal.

Durgon began to see double as he stood up but was then punched in the stomach repeatedly,finally Durgon grabbed gpas's fist then spun around and threw him into the ramps wall,running over to gpas he turned him over and then punched him over and over again till gpas was near the edge of the ramp,down below was a table,Durgon smiled and then went to the side of gpas,he yelled to the crowd "thumbs up or thumbs down". The crowd cheered and put there thumbs across there necks and then showed the thumbs down signal,Durgon put his hand around gpas's neck and then held him over the edge of the ramp then threw him up in the air and brought him down. A giant crash was heard as gpas hit the table and was knocked unconsious,Durgon smiled and exited through the entering door.

Best answers
Gpas stood across the arena from durgon who still had a lot of fight left in him but so did gpas

They started lashing out at each other but all attacks were either blocked or dodged until gpas struck durgon and winded him durgon stepped back as gpas cracked him right in the face with a right hook durgon how was taking this assault deicide to go for it as soon as gpas stopped durgon kicked him in the gut and which made him bend over which was followed by a swift boot to the head and sent gpas flying on to his back

Gpas recovered only to be smacked in the head with a chair then durgon walked over to the turnbuckle as gpas was still dazed he started shouting some stuff but gpas just heard blah blah blah as he was to dazed to make any sense of it gpas rose to his feet and walked of to durgon who still was gloating about his hit with the chair gpas the had the idea

Gpas stepped over to the chair and smacked durgon right in the back which caused him to fall over and slam on to the concrete out side the arena gpas hoped out of the arena and garbed durgon and shoved him in to the crowed which then proceeded to slam him with the GO GPAS!! signs this did not damage durgon much but slowed his recover and made getting back to gpas hard

As durgon got back he felt his adrenalin pumping and started to attack gpas who was taken by complete surprise but this new power durgon found and was slammed back in to a pole and then on to the desk then he finally released though the pain durgon was trying to kill him

Continued in round 3 (that’s why durgon isn’t toast at the end)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm gonna have to give this one to nagaking for a few reasons.

First reason, gpas' story didn't flow off of nagaking's round one which it should have since naga won.

Second reason, gpas, your entries are just too hard to read. You use no punctuation whatever. I don't know where sentences end and where new ones begin. Just too much confusion.

Naga however, your writing could be improved too, although spelling and grammar don't count for all of fight club, this has got to be the longest sentence I have ever read.

nagaking said:
Durgon fell on the hard ground not speaking for the pain was to much,but then he chuckled with some quick speed he got up and grabbed gpas by the legs and pulled him down onto the hard floor as well,then he began to kick gpas in the stomach repeatedly untill finally giving him a chance to get up after a few moments Durgon lost patients and picked gpas bye the head and rammed it into the short wall that held the crowd back.

Best answers
ok i see where i went wrong thnx optimus and gpas good match man i told you i wasnt gonna go easy on you anymore

Best answers
yeah well im no good at this wrestiling style
im adding rep now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom