Animated Naruto Sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well havnt made a sig in a few days so i thought what the hell, so i made a new animated naruto sig, check it out:

Crits please!!

Best answers
i say u use that 1 and not the blue 1 u have now! OMG i love it, thats the best sig i have seen you make EVER!

100000000000/10

Best answers
Looks good Neo. Definatly better than your last one (the blue one). Slow down the animation a bit though...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Maybe I've been sniffing way too many magic markers, but I don't see anything Naruto-related about this sig. Could you point it out for me? o_O

The animation itself... doesn't seem to fit. It looks too complex. Then again, I could be full of crap, since I can't even spot the Naruto-essence of the sig. >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya, try to cut down on the magic makers man, the pic on the left IS naruto. so ya it is a naruto sig. and if anyone that has a 6 letter name wants it pm me and i will change the animation to say your name and you can have it:D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh.. most of your signatures are almost-good-ideas-that-got-messed-up-somewhere-probably-due-to-your-inexperience.

Yeah... I'm so useful.. I know.. my suggestion would be to have all the letters get pushed over one box (Like the N in Neo goes in the E spot.. the E moves to the O spot..) until every letter returns to it's original place. Right now the letters look like they're having seizures from that epileptic sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMan said:
Uh.. most of your signatures are almost-good-ideas-that-got-messed-up-somewhere-probably-due-to-your-inexperience.

Yeah... I'm so useful.. I know.. my suggestion would be to have all the letters get pushed over one box (Like the N in Neo goes in the E spot.. the E moves to the O spot..) until every letter returns to it's original place. Right now the letters look like they're having seizures from that epileptic sig.
ROFLMAO :laff: !!! good idea but im not going to mess with it, cause im going to give it to anyone who wants it:D. [and chaos im gong to kill you for that sig, my sister glanced at it for about 2 secs and we had to take her to the hospital!!] [J/K]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom