Another ESF?

Best answers
Hello hello comrades, its been a while since I've posted. Anyways let me get to the point, I have a friend from one of my classes who SWEARS that hes played ESF. That hes gone SSJ3 Goku, Majin Vegeta, etc. He swears its a Half-Life Mod and that it has all that. According to him the newest version is coming out on the 23rd and that the new version will be a Stand Alone not a HL Mod. Can anyone tell me WHAT ON EARTH this kid is smoking or if hes telling the truth and just confused this with another Mod? He's never lied to me before which is why I find this so strange.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There is another ESF addon he could be talking about. There are 2 such mods any information about them can be found here

PS : These are addon's taht will only add more transformations to your ESF tahts it

Best answers
Holy Crusader said:
Hello hello comrades, its been a while since I've posted. Anyways let me get to the point, I have a friend from one of my classes who SWEARS that hes played ESF. That hes gone SSJ3 Goku, Majin Vegeta, etc. He swears its a Half-Life Mod and that it has all that. According to him the newest version is coming out on the 23rd and that the new version will be a Stand Alone not a HL Mod. Can anyone tell me WHAT ON EARTH this kid is smoking or if hes telling the truth and just confused this with another Mod? He's never lied to me before which is why I find this so strange.
The SSJ3 Goku, Majin Vegeta, etc. would have to be EVM. It allows you to fully transform with every character. This is the EVM website.

As for the stand alone mod, the only one I know of that is coming out is SOS (Saviour of Strength), but I don't know what their website is offhand.

Edit: Damn..beat me to it, .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hes lying, I have dealt with a lot of people like this in my lifetime.
Edit: Whoops! I forgot about EVM..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom