Hey Cuc...about the Rumble Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can someone sticky the rumble thread, please? I'm so eager to get in the matchup that i can't wait for people to realize it's moved down the board!! Hurry up already! I want a piece of Smith, too--so let's get this show on the road already man!

You can delete this, afterward...I just think the Rumble thread should be stickied. Oh, and Cuc, you should tell all the rumble participants to subscribe to the thread, too, so we can keep it going. I dunno how you're planning on doing it, but it might be good to fit the loss token thing into the announcing part.

I.e., first two entrants come in and battle, and the announcers come in afterward to judge but IN CHARACTER as the announcers. Then the countdown can go at the end of the Announcer post and the next person can be introduced by the Announcers, and then he can come in and post some more, so on and so forth. Just a thought. But still--sticky that thread, and lets get this show on the road!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a PM first, then I thought I'd paste it here so other admins could see it and maybe get the job done sooner.

Apologies. :0\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom