Me want battle NOW!

Best answers
I'm in. I want a good battle while I wait for a judge in my fight with Majin_Sasuke and fighting in the Royal Rumble.

Xam

Best answers
I sure hope Cuc can judge this oen since he is the battle royal champ and all.

Xam

Best answers
Ha you need a blade to defeat me?
How pathetic is that.
With my special abilities there wont be a sword left to sharpen.
Ha ha ha ha haa!
*Trains for the big event*
My special abilities are mine and no one will take them, but; I can take any ones special powers with a simple touch.
*Masters Special Attack for the match.*
I really dont care who judges as long as they are fair, I'm good.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, lookin for a ref huh? I can take care of this one for ya ;)

The venue for you guys is an empty valley. The wind is trecaherous, the sky is dark and overcast and lightning can be seen in the distance. There are some large rock formations sticking out of the ground, and there is also a fast flowing river.

It already looks like you've done the smack talking, so let the fight begin.

Best answers
Vejimaru stared down into the canyon at the rushing river below. The sound of the water fall would have been peaceful, where the wind not blowing at hurricane speeds. Vejimaru looked up.

"I was wondering when you would show...Xam"

A Jet Black Elf had appeared on the opposite side of the canyon, nearly invisible under the black that was the sky. Xam stood, stock still, cloak billowing in the gale force wind.

"Do you ever take that damn cloak off? I haven't seen you without it." Vejimaru went on.

"Let's just take this fight to where no one can disturb us."

Vejimaru looked at Xam as if he were a total baka for a second, then said, "uh...why do you think that we are here? For an Icecream Social?"

Xam said nothing, just floated down into the canyon, and landed on a rock that was jutting out from the cliff face. Vejimaru followed suit. They were both on opposite sides of the canyon, staring each other down. Xam was about to make his first move when a giant face appeared in the waterfall to their right.

"I should have known that you would show, Optimus." Vejimaru said, "glad you could make it."

"Blah Blah Blah, just get on with this fight." Came the reply from the giant face, with a voice that rumbled off of the canyon walls.

Vejimaru looked back at Xam. Vejimaru had known him for a while, had been there when the giant sword that hung at Xam's side was forged. He knew every technique that Xam used. The same went for Xam, who had been watching when Vejimaru transformed for the first time against a mere mortal. Both fighters stared each other down, daring the other to move. Xam suddenly dashed to the right, leaving an afterimage that then dashed straight at Vejimaru. The Crescent Demon shifted his attention fully to Xam himself, knowing that the afterimage could not physically hurt him. Vejimaru then dashed straight at Xam and planted his right knee in Xam's stomach. This sent Xam into the canyon wall, creating a small crater. While Xam was disabled, Vejimaru drew his blade Toukijin and pointed it at Xam. A million bolts of raw energy erupted from the tip of the blade, spearing Xam and destroying more of the canyon wall. After the smoke cleared, Vejimaru looked around. Xam was floating above him, sword drawn, and holding the left side of his chest. Xam then rushed in and swung his sword horizontally at Vejimaru, who countered by bringing his sword into a vertical postition. They both vanished and met in random places around the canyon, which now echoed with the sounds of their combat. All of a sudden, Xam appeared quickly, then teleported behind Vejimaru in the second that he had appeared. He then swung his sword down on Vejimaru's head. A normal mortal would have been cut in half by this majestic blade, but Vejimaru was no mortal. He plummeted down into the river below, causing a large splash when he hit the water. Xam shifted his blade to his sholder, and waited. After half an hour, and no sign of Vejimaru, he stretched out his palm, and sent a purple blast into the water. The blast hit the river bed, blowing half the canyon apart in a large purple explosion. Xam was about to fire another blast when he felt a massive surge of ki behind him. He turned to find Vejimaru finishing up a roundhouse kick that landed hard on Xam's right temple. Xam was sent into a shelf that stuck out from the canyon wall, and when he pulled himself up, he found the most horrendous sight that he had ever witnessed. Vejimaru's eyes were blood red, and his hair was swirling around as if it were alive. But he wasn't changing.

"Xam, you are pushing me too far. It's time that I turn the powers of this world against you."

Xam

Best answers
"Were are you Vejimaru?" Xam says while looking in every direction with Infra-vision. He glances at a cold figure in the distant night. "Ah, there's the little demon." Xam switched back to normal vision. "YOU'RE LATE, stupid half demon." Xam said with anger. "I don't have time to wait for your dead corpse to get here." Vejimaru keeps silent as he continues walking toward the dark skined elf on the other side of the canyon.

Xam silences him self and slightly tips his head down, watches Vejimaru, and readies him self for the battle he has been waiting for.

Vejimaru comes into clear view, across the canyon, "If you really want to die, then please, start the battle." Xam stares at Vejimaru calm and cool. Vejimaru slowly pulls his Toukijin. "Ooh, look at that, you've got Toukijin, aren't you special."

Vejimaru grins. He teleports leaving a perfectly solid after image. "Ha, now that is cool." Xam looks up and spots Vejimaru in the distance, "but not cool enough." Xam teleports also leaving a perfectly solid after image. Vejimaru looks up. Xam unsheaths his giant scimitar and jets down at Vejimaru. Xam moves his scimitar up and behind him and brings it down with such a great force. Vejimaru thinks quickly and brings Toukijin up to meet the giant scimitar. The two great blades collide into each other making a lound ring of metal against metal.

The two warriors push each other a way, causing a major shock wave. They both go into a furry of slashes and thrusts. Xam teleports and ends up behind Vejimaru then teleports again in front of Vejimaru bring his scimitar down toward Vejimaru's head. Vejimaru brings Toukijin up to block it but Xam teleports again reappearing behind Vejimaru and connecting the scimitar to Vejimaru's hard head.

Vejimaru is forced down to the feirce waters below by the blow of the scimitar. "Okay now that was to easy, I know Vejimaru is stronger than this." Xam said while quickly desending to the fast moving waters and waits for Vejimaru to apear.

From under the fast moving currents of the river, Vejimaru fights the water's speed as he slowly rises from the water, completely drenched. "I knew you were powerful Xam, perhaps I underestimated you. It wont happen again my friend." Vejimaru teleports with great speed bringing his sword to meet Xam's jet black face. In the blink of an eye Xam brings his scimitar up and dirrects the sword away. Then brings his left hand up against Vejimaru's stomach "Final Bang!" Xam yells creating a giant purple wave of energy and connects it with Vejimaru's body. Vejimaru looks Xam in the eyes, "you can't kill me with that attack." Vejimaru holds his place while the attack is against him. "Then I guess I'll have to add more power." Xam said with a smirk. Vejimaru looks at him slightly confused at first. "Take this Vejimaru." Xam throws more power into the Final Bang this time causing Vejimaru to move away from Xam.

'How is he getting so much power?' Vejimaru thought to him self. He looks behind him and sees the canyon wall coming up behind him, faster and faster. Vejimaru connects with the wall, "Is that all you've got Drow or are you just afraid to kill me?" Vejimaru said trying to itimidate Xam to really try.

Xam's face goes from battle hungry to blood thirst from what Vejimaru said and makes more energy flow through the Final Bang. Vejimaru is being pushed inside of the canyon wall and watches as the wave nearly misses the wall. 'I have to keep the wave from hitting the wall or this canyon will be history.' Vejimaru said, eagerly. Xam adds just a little more power causing the wave to increase in size. 'This isn't going to be good.' Vejimaru watches as the wave hits the canyon wallk, a bright light blinds him. As the Final Bang explodes with great power.

Xam drops his hand down to his side. "Man Vejimaru, you really can put up a fight." He said as he watched the canyon walls begin to crumble from the blast of the energy. The canyon was blown from the top of the water to the top of the canyon wall. As the dust thickins Xam switches to infravision to find Vejimaru. Xam spots a slightly warm color. "The boy lives." Xam switches back to normal vision and waits for the dust to die down.

As the dust dies down he can feel a powerful serge of energy from Vejimaru. The dust dies and there floating in the air with blood red eyes stands Vejimaru. "I WILL DESTROY YOU XAM IF IT MEANS I TURN THE POWERS OF THIS WORLD AGAINST YOU!"

"I'd like to see that Vejimaru but first I think it's time to bring this fight to another level." Xam sheaths his scimitar and stands in a saiyan's power up stance and starts to gather energy. Xam's hair begins flurring with anger, his cape starts to raise up with the power of energy, the rocks below begin to crack and the water starts to raise with the power of Xam's energy. 'This will be the strongest battle in the universe. Every planet will crumble from our mighty strength. All raises will tremble in fear.'

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Round 1 goes to Xam,

His post flowed a little bit better, in yours Veji, everything happened so quickly, I would have liked it if it had have unravelled a little more, but it was a close round.

ROUND 2, FIGHT!

Xam

Best answers
As the water rises from Xam's extreme power, the sky above is covered with black clouds, lightning strikes the ground leaveing five foot deep craitors, it strikes the water, bringing it up ten feet with every strike. A dim violet aura surrounds Xam's body. The lightning strikes closer and closer to Xam as if being attrackted to his power.

Vejimaru is watching as he focuses his energy. His hair begins flurring with anger, eyes blood red. His body is surrounded in a bright yellow aura as he tapps into the powers that control the world, increasing his speed and strength 10 fold.

Xam's power brings the water up and it surrounds him completely. A white water pillar surrounds him, the lightning closing in. The lightning strikes the water turning the pillar into a giant electric water pillar. The lightning strikes inside the pillar, the final bolt of electricity strikes Xam with such force causing a beam of light from the sky to cover him inside the electric water pillar. Xam's speed, strength, and intelegence increases 20 fold.

Vejimaru's aura grows larger with every pulse of energy.

"Get ready Vejimaru you are about to witness your defeat. Heaaaa!" Xam screams with extreme power, as if in pain from the strength being gatherd.

Vejimaru's aura begins to decreases in size, eyes change back to normal, hair continues to flurral. "I believe Xam, that you..." Points at Xam with a ten inch claw, "will be the one to witness your deadly defeat in this battle."

The pillar of electric water slowly dies, desending back do to were it came, the rocks below completely destroyed, the pillar of light that was arround Xam has completely faided out.

Xam's once short white hair is now 10 inches in length, his cape falls down behind him. His body is letting off static bolts, with the power he has obtained, from every muscle, every strand of hair, every movement he makes. "This is only half of my first transformation. I do not with wish to bring my full potential against you." Xam said raising his head up slowly.

Vejimaru looks at him with an evil look, turns to his side, raises his right hand up, fully open, claws extended outward. "Well if you say you are as strong as you look then you will have no problem catching this." Bright blue energy bolts emit from his claws creating a giant blue ball of raw energy. "Die Xam Nadroj. BIG BANG ATTACK!" Vejimaru screams launching the ball of energy.

The ball of energy hurles at Xam with great speed, glowing with anger. Xam watches the ball come closer and closer. The ball reaches a foot away when Xam puts out his hand and catches the ball. The ball has so much power it hurls Xam into the canyon wall behind him. Vejimaru laughes watching Xam being carried into the wall. Xam's body creats a cavern in the rock wall. The ball still in Xam's grasp. 'Man, Vejimaru is stronger than I thought. I shall not obsorb this attack but use it as my own."

Xam stops him self, stands up, and starts charging the ball with his own energy. The ball changes from a blue to a purple with only a few charges, it increases in size. Xam looks down the cave and realizes how far he has gone. He starts at walking speed and slowly start into a run with extreme speed, the ball still charging from his energy.

Vejimaru watches the dark cave and starts seeing a purple light emit from it. "NO, how can he still alive, what... What's this energy, it's enormous." Vejimaru watches the light get brighter and brighter with every second.

Xam continues running, he reaches the cavern entrance and jumps out, teleports, appering in front of Vejimaru. Xam's face shows the anger of a true warrior. Eyes glowing with anger, the light from the bright purple ball of Xam's Big Bang shows this anger.

"Vejimaru, you are my friend, my rival, my enemy. Now if you do not wish to die, then please stand down, I don't wish to destroy a life that I can verse in the future."

Vejimaru looks at him with a straight face. "You can't defeat me Xam, I am demon, you are nothing but a lost drow, still searching for a purpose. I have found my purpose in life, do you know what it is? It's to get you out of my way!" Vejimaru raises his hand, claws fully extended. "All I have to do is swipe and your soul will be destroyed." Vejimaru smiles with pure evil in his eyes.

Xam still holding the ball looks at him, "are you willing to take that chance?" Xam questioned. "You fool, It's not about chance but about skill." Vejimaru slashes Xam's chest, terring the chain mail and cutting Xam's skin wide open, blood spirts out in every direction. Xam's body falls to the ground as if it were nothing but a worthless wrag doll. Vejimaru smiles, "My work here is done."

"I'm sorry Vejimaru." A voice came from behind. "What, no, how the..." He looks down and watches the body below disapper into thin air. "Curse that afterimage." Xam smiles, "SUPER BIG BANG ATTACK!" He throws the giant ball of energy at Vejimaru. Vejimaru catches the ball, "YOU ARE TO WEEK DROW!" Vejimaru screams as he is taken away into the darkend sky.

"This battle is not over yet. Vejimaru is still able to throw it back. I guess I'll have to prepare for the counterattack." Xam throws his hands back makes two purple energy balls, increases their size drumaticaly, slowly brings the two giant balls of energy together. "DOUBLE FINAL FLAAAAAASH!"

Best answers
Xam's hair started to grow out, getting spikier as it lengthened. Vejimaru floated in the air, focusing his strength, pulling power from the world around him. The air started to to reverberate with the energy from the two fighters, as lightning crackled in the air around them. The sky grew darker yet, and the flow of the river increased. Xam's cape flew off and was ripped to shreads by the energy being produced. Vejimaru grined wickedly. Xam and he had fought together at one point, along side archangels and archdemons to carve a place for themselves in a corrupt world. As the top half of the Cresent Moon Demon's Gi was torn to shreads under the pressure of his muscles, Vejimaru thought of his past. Traveling the globe, looking for a master. Finding the Toukijin. Sealing the demon blade's soul within himself. Being granted the Tenseiga by his father.

"VEJIMARU!"

The yell bought him back to reality with a jolt. Xam stood before him, in his transformed state. He was at least twice his original size, and he had an air of power about him. Vejimaru looked down at himself. He had been strengthening himself all the while that he was remembering his past. He grinned to himself. A warrior shouldn't be distracted in a fight...

Xam dashed in, his speed increadible. He punched Vejimaru hard in the gut, then spun into a roundhouse kick enforced with ki. Vejimaru flew into the rubble that had previously been a canyon wall, and stayed there. Vejimaru knew that in his current state, Xam had him out powered. Vejimaru could not get his mind off of his past though. He tried and he tried, but he could not. This had never happened before. Then, he remembered something that one of his first masters had taught him. Vejimaru powered up, expelling all the rubble around him in a blaze of power. Xam looked down, nonplused. Vejimaru then drew the Toukijin, hardly thinking. He foucused his energy into unlocking the blades soul, something he hadn't done in a long time, if ever. Xam kept on staring.

"Hmmm...he isn't focusing on the battle at hand. It is as if something is preoccupying him."

Vejimaru found what he had been looking for in himself, a buring evil kept back by a dominant soul. He focused on breaking the bonds that held the soul in place, and channeled the power that was flowing out into the Toukijin.

"I hope that Toukijin doesn't possess me. Theoritcally, I am strong enough to prevent that scenario, but there is no guarentee..." Vejimaru said to himself.

Xam grew impatient. He dashed in once again, reaching for the scimitar that hung at his side. He drew quickly, smoothly transitioning into a horizontal swing. He found himself cutting thin air, as Vejimaru disappeared. Xam started to worry now. No one was as fast as Vejimaru had just been. Has he reached the next level of his powers? Xam then had a flashback of one of the former clan's old masters.

"Xam, come here a second. I want'st thou to be careful of Vejimaru. His talent and ability is limitless. He, however, doesn't know that. It will be a while before he taps his full ability. Also, he will not do it all at once. He will go step by step, getting faster and stronger each time. When he is at half his potential, few people in the universe shall be able to stop him."

"Why are you telling me master?"

"Because thou art the one that must oversee his transitioning between levels. Thou must push him beyond a level's limits to get him to the next. I would get Magnus, the best warrior in our clan, but he is away dealing with clan affairs, and I know not when he shalt return. Go. Make'st the Earth ours as as much as it is those stinking monkey's."

Xam shook his head. That had been before the global war that separated him from Vejimaru for an age. 50,000 years ago. When the first saiyans landed and colonized earth. Xam chuckled a little, remembering how he recieved his saiyan blood, but then bought himself back to reality. He couldn't feel Vejimaru's spirit or ki, which worried him. Vejimaru was surely producing amazing amounts of power. Wielding the Toukijin required that as a minimum. Xam suddenly caught an accidental flare of spirit. He didn't move however, just looked at the spot in the distance from whence it came.

"Uh oh." Xam said to himself, starting to sweat, "His spirit is increasing. When he uses Toukijin, his ki increases, not his spirit. He is moving up to the next level. Looks like I just might have to power up to my full form against him..."

Xam dashed towards the source of the energy at blazing speeds, changing as he went. His hair grew even longer, flowing down onto his sholders and back, and he was getting bulkier. His eyes started to glow in the dark night, and his aura changed from a pale purple to a deathly black. He stopped suddenly, looking around. He was right on top of the spirit he could feel, but there was no one in sight. He suddenly jumped up high, as a column of energy broke out of the earth, nearly hitting him. The column faded, and Vejimaru appeared where the top had been. Toukijin was glowing, giving off its own energy.

"So, Toukijin was masking Vejimaru's ki. Interesting."

Xam closed the distance between Vejimaru and himself in less then a second, and brought his scimitar down in a powerful veritcal slash. Just when it seemed that he had cleaved Vejimaru in two, he saw what seemed to be an energy shield surrounding Vejimaru. Xam moved back, and saw that it was in fact a giant blade of energy. Toukijin's aura had somehow become solid. The aura flared at the hilt of the blade, giving it the appearance of a giagantic germanic blade, a faust of kinds. Vejimaru was looking intenly at Xam, a new passion and power in his eyes.

They rushed at each other, trading blow after blow with their blades. There was a bright flash and a wave of seismic energy whenever they clashed. After a particularly powerful encounter, they both flew back from each other. Xam was sweating a little, Vejimaru was panting heavily. Xam chuckled to himself. Vejimaru was in between levels, so he lacked energy. Xam shealthed his scimitar, and Vejimaru shealthed Toukijin, which dispelled its aura when it felt that it was not being used. The drow and the demon rushed at each other again, this time trading blows with their fists. Vejimaru got in a powerful punch to Xam's gut, and followed with a sweeping kick to Xam's shins, followed by a double kick that sent Xam into the earth. Within seconds, however, Xam was back in the fray, trading blows with Vejimaru once again. Their fight had taken them over the canyon itself when Xam stopped, afraid to take the battle on. Vejimaru was getting stronger while they were fighting. He was regaining his stamina instead of losing it. Vejimaru was getting to another level faster than Xam had expected. A few more minutes of fighting, and Vejimaru would be on an equal level with Xam. Vejimaru wiped some blood off of his lip, and suddenly zanzokened behind Xam, hands cupped above his head. He bought them down on Xam's skull, sending Xam into the rushing river below. This time, Xam waited a while before coming back. As he rose out of the water, he cursed himself for his idiocy and arrogance. Vejimaru wasn't reaching another level at all. He was a new level. Their eyes met, and Xam knew that he had found his equal.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, two well written posts, both very descriptive.

Vejimaru's story/going into his past intrigued me, I am really enjoying this, round 2 goes to Veji. I want more! :D

Round 3... FIGHT!

Best answers
Vejimaru looked down at Xam, a hellish look in his eye. Xam stared right back.

"It seems that I may need to further my training..." Xam muttered to himself as he shealthed his scimitar. Suddenly, Xam started performing katas at lightning speed.

"<B>ART OF THE DOPPLEGANGER!</B>"

Vejimaru found himself staring at hundreds upon hundreds of Xams, all focused on him. Vejimaru flew over to the rim of the canyon, and right as he touched down, the clones swarmed over the lip and attacked. When the real Xam floated out of the canyon and looked at the scene, all he saw was a mound of his clones.

"Heh," Xam half muttered, "too much for you to handle."

Suddenly, a light started to eminate from the core of the pile of bodies. The clones flew through the air as an awsome ki displayed itself, disappearing one by one. When the smoke had cleared, Xam looked down at what had been the mound. Vejimaru was coming to a halt from spinning, energy blade flaring once again. Vejimaru came to a halt, and stared at Xam.

"You should know by now the only way to defeat me is one-on-one combat."

"So be it" Xam said, drawing his scimitar. Xam then appeared behind Vejimaru and swung at his neck, hoping to make a clean cut. There was a flash of blue light, and Xam was horrified to see a blue energy blade blocking his attack. Xam leapt back and stared upon the hellish sight. Vejimaru had drawn the Tenseiga and activated its aura, which looked exactly like Toukijin's aura, only a baby blue.

"Hmmm...so you were holding back..." Xam muttered.

Both fighters rushed at each other at speeds invisible to the human eye. When ever they clashed, a bright flash of light was seen and the ground beneath them would crack. The canyon and land around it was groaning under the strain of the power of the two warriors. After a particularly powerful clash, both fighters were sent away from each other, both skidding to a halt about 10 feet away. Xam wasted no time. He disappeared, and then reappeared behind Vejimaru, bringing his scimitar round in a horizontal attack. The blunt side of Xam's blade struck the side of Vejimaru's head, sending him skidding along the ground head first. Vejimaru came to a rest a couple of feet away. xam stepped forward, chuckling, wanting to finish the battle. He only took one step, however, before he was kneeling on the ground, clutching his chest in pain. He moved his hand to see three long, deep gashes running across his chest.

"How?"

"I attacked when you attacked me" Vejimaru said, pulling himself to his feet, "when you hit my head, in a split second, I let go of Tenseiga, swung round, clawed your chest, and grabbed my blade again."

"Damn" Xam said to himself, "I knew he was fast, but not that fast."

Xam picked himself up and threw his scimitar to the ground.

"Vejimaru, the rest of this fight will be hand-to-hand."

"Fine" the demon said, plunging both of his blades into the hard earth.

Both fighters rushed at each other and started to trade blows with great force. As the battle dragged on, Xam started to gain the upper hand.

"I was always the superior close combat fighter" Xam thought.

He suddenly keeled over from a sharp blow to his stomach. He coughed up some blood, and quickly got a kick to the jaw that sent him straight up into the air. Before he could right himself, Vejimaru appeared above him.

"<B>DOULBE DEMON ICE SHAKER REDAN</B>!" Vejimaru yelled as he plunged his fist into Xam's gut. He then flipped and brought his left heel down hard on the same spot, then his right. Xam was thrown down to earth fast.

As Xam pulled himself out of the crater, he realized what had happened. He looked up at Vejimaru. His eyes had changed. They were white, and where his pupils had been, there were two blood red crescent moons.

"The second Kekkei Genkai: The All Seeing Eyes..."

Xam

Best answers
"Yes Vejimaru you maybe equal to my strength but there is one

thing you have frogotten. I obtained a companion during the global war."

Xam reaches to his dark green cloth belt and pulls out an onyx figurine.

"Nightshade I summon thee." A grey mist mist flows out of the figure,

"combined with me my friend!" Just before the firgure took full form it

melted and surrounded Xam in a ball of grey mist, the ball reaches pich

black.

"Are you trying to kill your self now? Oh well I'll just end it quick."

Veji puts his hand out and creates a ball of energy. "You are a fool, BIG

BANG ATTACK!" Veji screamed. But before fireing a sound echoed in the

air, something unnatural, Veji cancels his attack, "what is that sound?" He

listens hard, images flash in his mind, "the sound of flesh and bone

changing to a new form." Vejimaru descends down to the other side of the

canyon. A faint raspy scream comes from the ball of black mist. "The

scream of pain, never get tired of hearing it, it calms my nerves."

Xam is curled up in a ball screaming from his bones breaking a

reconnecting to each other in another location, muscles growing rapidly,

blood flowing with great speed as if mimicking the river below, what ever

was left of it. With one last breath the ball explodes from his loud raspy

scream. The area around the ball desintegrated instantly. Xam's second

form floats in mid air both eyes glowing pure white, small spikes apon his

shoulders and above his elbows, ears twice there size, horns growing

above his temples, a white main apon his shoulders and longs claws

growing from his hands and feet.

"What in the nine hells is that?" Veji yelled, "its power is

awesome." Veji pulls out both Toukijin and Tenseiga waiting for the

moment of attack.

Xam looks at Vejimaru's double blades, "so you finally desided to

bring that blade out." Xam said in his raspy voice. Xam starts to perform

katas at an incredible speed with out any errors. "ART OF THE

DOPPLEGANGER!" Xam shouted. Clones started forming all around him,

hundreds, thousands, millions of clones appeared in the air. "Ready on my

word!" Xam said loudly. Every clone pulled out their scimitar, a metal ring

sounded in the canyon. Veji nearly had to cover his ears from the high ring.

Vejimaru saw all of the shimmering blades being held by a million

Xam copies. "This is going to be fun." Vejimaru smirked.

Xam aimed his sword forward, "CHARGE!" Xam screamed. Every

Xam clone flew at great speed toward Vejimaru, Xam stayed behind and

began to power up to his third form. Vejimaru was to accupied with all of the

copies trying to kill him he did not realize that Xam was powering up.

Xam's hair begins to grow with an extreme rate, his spikes and

horns shrink back into his body and his scimitar begins to glow with a black

aura around it, a purple aura serounds Xam increasing his strength, his

right eye goes pitch black the left stays pure white. Xam finishes, his aura

dies down to hide in the crowd of Xam copies, he flys forward at a faster

rate than the clones toward Vejimaru.

Vejimaru was taking out clones left and right hitting them with

ease, hitting every one with Toukijin and blocking with the tenseiga. With a

flash Vejimaru is struck by fast moving Xam and nocked down, 'that one

was real,' Vejimaru thought to himself getting back up from the ground

striking more Xam clones, searching for the real one, cutting all clones that

opposed him.

Xam smiled that was an easy strike as he flys further out of Veji's

vision. Xam begins to power up even more creating a huge crator in the

ground, Summoning more power to his leet body, his hair shrinks but

sticks out in every direction, both eyes are now pitch black with strength,

armor slitly torn from the power being released. Xam's scimitar now has a

solid black aura around it with white flashing in different spots. "The power

of the vampire." Xam said with a powerfully strong voice.

Vejimaru stops fighting and watches as all of the clones die away

into dust. "Finnally they all died, but where is the real one?" Vejimaru

looked all around and sees a giant purple aura in the distance. "So you

thought you could power up to your full form while I took care of your

clones. You'll die for that." Vejimaru flew at Xam with great speed holding

bolth Katanas close to him.

Xam's aura dies down as he finishes, Vejimaru coming up with

great speed. "That was fast." Xam said in suprise. Vejimaru readies his

Toukijin and thrusts the sword at Xam. Xam blocks the attack with his giant

scimitar. Xam jumps and kicks Vejimaru in the temple with such speed

Vejiamru had no time to react. Vejimaru tumbles on the ground, Xam

apears again next vejiamru kicking him into the air then apearing behind

Vejimaru and swings the scimitar down on Vejimaru's back sending him into

the ground causing a huge crator in the ground. Xam watches vejimaru

lays on the ground motionless.

"I thought he was going to be a challenge to me," Xam shakes his

head, "what a waste of energy."

Xam is taken into a flash back. "Master why must I help Vejimaru

become stronger?" A young Xam said "Because Xam Nadroj chan, his

power needs to be awakend by some one with your power, you exceed his

power by far but his strength is tomuch for you to handle." The old Sensei

said. "why...."

Xam continues at Vejimaru's Corpes laying on the ground. Xam

swoops down and checks to see if Vejimaru is really dead. "He is dead,

pitty." Xam turns around and starts to leave. Vejimaru's hand grabs Xam's

foot with great strength causing it to break. Xam falls 'he's alive, but how?'

Vejimaru stands his eyes are red with black upside down crescent moons.

Vejimaru raises his toukijin up and stabs Xam in the chest. Xam still living

grabs his scimitar from the ground and quickly stabs Vejimaru through his

chest causing him to fall.

Both warriors lay on the ground lifeless. Xam's hand twiches, he

sits up and pulls the Toukijin out of his chest with anger and throws it far

away. Xam stands pulls the glowing scimitar, 'it saved my life'.

Flash back

"Xam, Xam! Where are you Xam?" A young female voice called

out. Xam was sitting on his roof thinking of what the battle will be like

against Vejimaru. "Ah ha, I found you Xam, I new I would find you here."

The girl said with a smile, her ninja head protector glowing in the light. "Oh,

hi Ashley, Just thinking of the battle against Vejimaru." Xam said

stressfully. "Oh, about that, I have something that will help you in the

battle." Ashley said quietly. "What is it?" Xam said while getting up.

Ashley reaches for Xam's hand and pulls him to her house through a small

portal. "It's over here." She runs to her closet, opens it up, and pulls out a

scimitar as tall as her. "Here it is." She said giveing it to Xam. "I hope it

helps you like it did my father." "Wait this is the legendary scimitar that

every one has been searching for? I thought it was a myth." Xam said

wide eyed. "Nope not a myth it's real and I'm giving it to you." Xam puts it

on his shoulder, grabs Ashley, "Thank you Ashley." Kisses her, takes a

step back, and transports out leaving no trace behind "I shall return."

Xam's voice echoed in her room.

"Thank you Ashley." Xam hugs the blade, Sheats the scimitar

with a tear in his eye and transports, leaving Vejimaru laying on the cold

hard ground.

Tenseiga begins to glow with anger, Vejimaru grips the warm

pulse of energy....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm gonna have to give this one to Xam. Veji, why did you leave your post open for a round 4? This is best of 3, that cost you the match because well, it had no conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom