Creating Sounds

Best answers
Hey all yes im a noob :) but i have a question. Its possible to create your own sound such as a transformation sound and use it correct? Cause im making a few sounds and want to put them in ESF. How can i do this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome, remember to follow the rules and aup of the forum :rolleyes:

about ur sounds... i dont know how to do it, but i do know that you can make them, so good luck finding out how :p

Sound Artist
Best answers
1) Actually make your own sounds from scratch, you're going to need money. Especially for studio equipment, props n stuff to make your own authentic sounds.

2)Download some decent software, i would say money comes into play but these days no one pays for anything on the internet. Create sounds with programs.

3)This is probably the best for you. Rip sounds from TV/DvD/VHS/Downloads/Games. Anything you can get your hands on. Or you can edit existing sounds, like the ones already in the folder.
Some programs i use are Sound Forge for audio editing and Psound to take sounds directly from a PS/2 disc.

Furthermore, just curious, what sounds are you dissatisfied with? I've pretty much overhauled the whole sound folder for 1.2 and i don't want to miss anything.

Best answers
oops i dont mean like i making sounds like a sound studio, i mean more like i recording sounds from dbz or something. Sorry for the incovenience, but that is cool that you are working on this mod, it is probably the best mod i have ever played on games(and i have played many) :) Im not dissatified with anything. I love this mod, i just wanted to try and change vegetas second trandsformation so it sounded different.

O oops i forgot to put , i already made a transformation sound i like, but once i put it in the folder it does not work. where would i put this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom