this in esf beta 1.2 ????

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
damn those are old ;) But yeah this will be in(but with other animations i guess)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, those are quite old pictures, i think most people have seen those pictures before apart from new comers,,,

yes it will be in beta 1.2 but it will probably take a while to get used to teh controls

Best answers
actually that isnt gonna be in, its bein replaced with a different type of struggle that has to do with the players teleporting and punching, sorry couldnt find the pic

Best answers
Yeah, that whole polka dancing thing got the kabosh a minute ago.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it will be in 1.2. I actually programmed 2 different melee struggle modes. They both pretty much work the same, but the burst one teleports/moves you around.

Best answers
so what one will be used if your not in that boost mode or something? (forgive my noobness I haven't played since version 1.0 was released >_< )

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burst Mode: Both players randomly punch/kick eachother and move according to who is winning the struggle. When the struggle bar passes the middle both players teleport.

Grapple Mode ( in my dev journal ): Both players are in the same type of struggle, they just dont teleport around and play a grapple animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom